I never watch tails vids, but his latest vid is on point

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.

PSL theory is certified cope. I cant believe I bought into it for so long. The amount of times I hear retards on here call dudes like Hasan Piker or Michael B Jordan, and underestimate the importance of gym is ridciulous. Get out the basement, and take the tall gymmaxed HTN pill

"muh sendhil rammamurthy will get outslayed by a white LTN". all these autistic not going outside copes are insane

@fogdart @Xangsane @Erik-Jón @Octillionaire3 @Blackgymmax @AscendingHero @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @disillusioned @MentalcelTyronelite @tyronelite @oldcelloser @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, incel194012940, Deleted member 7580 and 17 others
Loop Trump GIF

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16984 and 1 other person
Psl matters phenotype matters and don't use celebs as examples. Fame halo is a cope for us nobodies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, alriodai, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 9 others
Psl matters phenotype matters and don't use celebs as examples. Fame halo is a cope for us nobodies
if you think Nick Bateman or Michael B Jordan or Hasan Piker wouldnt slay without status youre actually retarded and brainwashed by internet theories

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, incel194012940, playboicarti and 6 others
if you think Nick Bateman or Michael B Jordan or Hasan Piker wouldnt slay without status youre actually retarded and brainwashed by internet theories
No Michael b Jordan wouldn't. He would do pretty good probably with low tier black girls at best. Bateman and piker are true Chads. No other black dude who looks like him is deemed a chad in the black community, don't play stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17676, chawaje and 18 others
Michael b Jordan is like matched to Stephiscold and he does ok on tinder with rly low tier women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 19432, fogdart and 2 others
No Michael b Jordan wouldn't. He would do pretty good probably with low tier black girls at best. Bateman and piker are true Chads. No other black dude who looks like him is deemed a chad in the black community, don't play stupid
you cant run MBJ on tinder bro, everyone knows who he is, thats like running brad pitt on tinder and wondering why you get 0 matches.

Bro dont even cope. I still remember MBJ was unknown before black panther, (most normies didnt see Creed).

I was in the theater with my Maghrebi oneitis, and many women, because my school rented out a theater to see the movie. So the theater was full of JBs. As soon as he showed up on screen, all the girls were ooing and ahhing and they couldnt stop talking about how hot he was after the movie, and most didnt know who he was before

they all genuinely thought he was hot.

MBJ mogs steph due to not being a turbo manlet and having lighter skin, and looking more high trust and less ogre, but I agree, strictly facewise, theres not a huge difference, MBJ mogs slightly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Looks234, fogdart and 3 others
you cant run MBJ on tinder bro, everyone knows who he is, thats like running brad pitt on tinder and wondering why you get 0 matches.

Bro dont even cope. I still remember MBJ was unknown before black panther, (most normies didnt see Creed).

I was in the theater with my Maghrebi oneitis, and many women, because my school rented out a theater to see the movie. So the theater was full of JBs. As soon as he showed up on screen, all the girls were ooing and ahhing and they couldnt stop talking about how hot he was after the movie, and most didnt know who he was before

MBJ mogs steph due to not being a turbo manlet and having lighter skin, and looking more high trust and less ogre, but I agree, strictly facewise, theres not a huge difference, MBJ mogs slightly
Michaels chin is stuffed into his neck. It's deformity tier. There's no mogging Steph.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 19432 and 6 others
That’s still fame halo though, and depleted body halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
Michaels chin is stuffed into his neck. It's deformity tier. There's no mogging Steph.
front profile >>>>>> side profile but yes I believe if women saw his side profile theyd be turned off immediately, thats why they didnt show it in the movie

That’s still fame halo though, and depleted body halo
the reason girls were ooing and ahhing wasnt fame halo. Body halo plays a large role tho. MBJ was nothing before he roidmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

Do you remember that Jubilee shit where they ranked guys on attractiveness and the guy they claimed looked like Michael b Jordan was placed in DEAD LAST?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Melo95, fogdart and 2 others
Do you remember that Jubilee shit where they ranked guys on attractiveness and the guy they claimed looked like Michael b Jordan was placed in DEAD LAST?
that guy didnt look like michael b jordan, and that vid was full of virtue signaling, plus the guy was scrawny asf. Many girls said he was top 3 and they put the chink manlet above him to virtue signal. It is universally accepted by everyone who commented werent rating on looks at all and just virtue signaling and they all disagreed tbh

Im not saying MBJ's appeal is in his face at all. All he has going for him is dimorphism which actually contrasts well with his non dimorphic eye area and an amazing body.

body halo is underrate here. if youre not chadlite+ in face ur not slaying with no gym

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and fogdart
that guy didnt look like michael b jordan, and that vid was full of virtue signaling, plus the guy was scrawny asf. Many girls said he was top 3 and they put the chink manlet above him to virtue signal. It is universally accepted by everyone who commented werent rating on looks at all and just virtue signaling and they all disagreed tbh

Im not saying MBJ's appeal is in his face at all. All he has going for him is dimorphism which actually contrasts well with his non dimorphic eye area and an amazing body.

body halo is underrate here.
Lol non dimorphic eye area. Dude to have decent eye area that doesn't look dimorphic you need other features like good pfl pfw ratio, eyelashes, thick eyebrows etc, indicators of health and such. There's no magic because he's black. You're just proving that he's a status halos gymcel and not some sort of true high smv chad

Lol non dimorphic eye area. Dude to have decent eye area that doesn't look dimorphic you need other features like good pfl pfw ratio, eyelashes, thick eyebrows etc, indicators of health and such. There's no magic because he's black. You're just proving that he's a status halos gymcel and not some sort of true high smv chad
youre hopeless and brainwashed by psl

you literally do well on tinder and still spout these gay theories

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08

I'm not brainwashed by psl. I can literally calculate my good features + body halo. I've used fillers to modify certain ratios and that shit does actually work. Just because you're black doesn't mean you can look like whatever and be some chad. Even with pretty boys they basically have some failos and check off 75%+ of the good features boxes and have good coloring. Even guys who look weird but have high smv do the exact same. There's always a reason behind everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, ilovelamp08, Racky and 1 other person

Shit like when I grow a slight fucking chin beard to add extra chin height I get loads more matches lmao. It wasn't some psl aspie bullshit. A haircut and a specific beard made my skull look much better and the extra beard height gave me a faked chin height in the ideal range. This was years before I even had any surgery too lmao. I just checked the measurements and the shit all made sense.

I'm not brainwashed by psl. I can literally calculate my good features + body halo. I've used fillers to modify certain ratios and that shit does actually work. Just because you're black doesn't mean you can look like whatever and be some chad. Even with pretty boys they basically have some failos and check off 75%+ of the good features boxes and have good coloring. Even guys who look weird but have high smv do the exact same. There's always a reason behind everything
sure, but discounting his chin whcih is death tier, face + height + body he is significantly above average. If he only shows off his front profile with no status he will do well on tinder. He was a wide jaw

They didnt cast him because he's low appeal to women bro, why dont they cast this guy? status halo is a thing but there's limits.

\\

Last edited:
  • +1
sure, but discounting his chin whcih is death tier, face + height + body he is significantly above average. If he only shows off his front profile with no status he will do well on tinder. He was a wide jaw
Sure the wide jaw will help him a good but but he's no chad. He's no Hasan or Bateman C'mon

• +1
Reactions: Melo95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sure the wide jaw will help him a good but but he's no chad. He's no Hasan or Bateman C'mon
ok sure. he is still significantly ABOVE average compared to the average man walking down the street or on tinder. he will obviously slay irl. Sure status halo is a thing, but theres limits. They still need to cast someone with above average appeal to women.

Why not just cast this guy, if Michael B jordan is so subhuma n??

• JFL
ok sure. he is still significantly ABOVE average compared to the average man walking down the street or on tinder. he will obviously slay irl. Sure status halo is a thing, but theres limits. They still need to cast someone with above average appeal to women.

Why not just cast this guy, if Michael B jordan is so subhuma n??

Michael mogs this subhuman. This guy is like 3psl nigger. I'm not saying Michael is subhuman, he's just no chad Lol

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Melo95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Michael mogs this subhuman. This guy is like 3psl nigger
exactly.

Is your position that Michael B Jordan has low or average appeal, or is he just not Chad?

exactly.

Is your position that Michael B Jordan has low or average appeal, or is he just not Chad?
Probably a bit above average for a black dude overall. Chad is a whole different level. Him next to Austin Dunham would be a blow out

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Melo95, ilovelamp08 and 2 others
Probably a bit above average for a black dude overall. Chad is a whole different level. Him next to Austin Dunham would be a blow out
id say michael b jordan has chadlite overall appeal without status and with genioplasty, and hed probably get 40-50 matches first 24 hours on tinder. whereas Chad is 99+

obviously if you compare him or any other race of man to white chads its not comparable/

but yes austin dunham is true tyrone and it would indeed be a blowout

i just dont thinmk you need chad level appeal to slay

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Blackgymmax
id say michael b jordan has chadlite overall appeal without status and with genioplasty, and hed probably get 40-50 matches first 24 hours on tinder. whereas Chad is 99+

obviously if you compare him or any other race of man to white chads its not comparable/

Yeah that's about accurate depending on the location or maybe he would do a little better

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior

Maybe we're on the same track because you have the exact same idea as to how he would do on tinder as I do if not a little worse lol

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Maybe we're on the same track because you have the exact same idea as to how he would do on tinder as I do if not a little worse lol
yea probably

but i differentiate between irl chad and true chad.

most will never be a true Chad like Hasan Piker so I just don't see the point in comparing myself to them

you can still slay and be happy as a tall HTN gymcel who is NT and dresses well, and are they true chad? no. But they are chad irl, compared to the average man, and that's where I'd put michael B jordan. so I dont really care about being Hasan Piker cuz it will just never happen

But I could see myself mogging you after bimax (underbite and severely downward grown), and I think Id be happy enough if I had your results, so I could cope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
yea probably

most will never be a true Chad like Hasan Piker so I just don't see the point in comparing myself to them

you can still slay and be happy as a tall HTN gymcel who is NT and dresses well, and are they true chad? no. But they are chad irl, compared to the average man, and that's where I'd put michael B jordan. so I dont really care about being Hasan Piker cuz it will just never happen

But I could see myself mogging you after bimax (underbite and severely downward grown), and I think Id be happy enough if I had your results, so I could cope
Good luck but you're going to need alot more than just bimax for what you're about to see in the next few months. It's weird but bimax doesn't really do shit for blacks due to pheno cap. Black male models alone get slaughtered without gymcel halos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
Good luck but you're going to need alot more than just bimax for what you're about to see in the next few months. It's weird but bimax doesn't really do shit for blacks due to pheno cap. Black male models alone get slaughtered without gymcel halos
i need bimax and gym, and for me it will take away huge failo, I have a really long narrow face and no chin. I beard fraud and im tall so im not incel, but i kinda look like melted drake

• So Sad
i need bimax and gym, and for me it will take away huge failo, I have a really long narrow face and no chin. I beard fraud and im tall so im not incel, but i kinda look like melted drake
You showed me your face already like a year or so ago in discord

You showed me your face already like a year or so ago in discord
yea i remember. Thats why I think im the one black guy bimax will help

• +1
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

@ForeverRecession really popularized some low appeal alien twink which I do not agree with at all

about the Bateman, he is goodlooking but a fraud machine

like here in this gif, he did not post this in his video to not weaken his point

when you forgot to squint and holdframe for a moment
Nick bateman squint fraud lul

and I agree with tails that @curlyheadjames decended with unneeded looksmins, he looked way better before

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, ilovelamp08 and Deleted member 14160
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

@ForeverRecession really popularized some low appeal alien twink which I do not agree with at all

about the Bateman, he is goodlooking but a fraud machine

like here in this gif, he did not post this in his video to not weaken his point

when you forgot to squint and holdframe for a moment
View attachment 1720662

and I agree with tails that @curlyheadjames decended with unneeded looksmins, he looked way better before
curkyheadjames = ramirez tiktok maxxed chad :ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
People here overestimate how good you need to look to have regularly ONS. Chadlite is enough and HTN can get sex from tinder too.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 20056 and 1 other person
just watched part of the video, this guy is clearly out of touch with looksmax. Hes Making it sound like we think de poot is more attractive to girls than bateman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Éreinté, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
just watched part of the video, this guy is clearly out of touch with looksmax. Hes Making it sound like we think de poot is more attractive to girls than bateman
many here do

• +1
PSL is not a meme, gymcelling is a looks MULTIPLIER, a tall gymaxxed HTN is only enough if your NT and white, all PSL 6-7 guys will slay at any body and height (above 5’8)

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, fogdart, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
many here do
Lol @ people who think they mog Bateman because he doesn't have the ideal forward growth lol despite him having an entire fanbase of foid orbiters based off his looks and niggas here rotting asking for a psl rate

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08 and whiteissuperior
These two niggers arguing is pure autism

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I don't think anyone (sane) or not trolling think Bateman isn't a gigachad. A lot of PSL shit is just insane nitpicking and people coping with their one redeeming feature somehow being the thing that will make them a Chad or whatever. Preposterous.

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, whiteissuperior and Deleted member 16474

PSL theory is certified cope. I cant believe I bought into it for so long. The amount of times I hear retards on here call dudes like Hasan Piker or Michael B Jordan, and underestimate the importance of gym is ridciulous. Get out the basement, and take the tall gymmaxed HTN pill

"muh sendhil rammamurthy will get outslayed by a white LTN". all these autistic not going outside copes are insane

@fogdart @Xangsane @Erik-Jón @Octillionaire3 @Blackgymmax @AscendingHero @looksmaxxer234 @Biggdink @disillusioned @MentalcelTyronelite @tyronelite @oldcelloser @FailedNormieManlet

I agree with this actually, there’s barely any chads by Psl standerds anyways . Most irl chads are just this

• +1

The argument for PSL chads and IRL chads will never be settled on this forum because people view PSL theories as a religion. It's like trying to convince a christian that god doesn't exist. From my Tinder experiments, I can confidently say that your PSL level is NOT directly correlated with the number of likes and matches, especially for black men. On dating apps sex appeal and looking NT will give you way more matches than having good bones. I thought Niko's tinder data would make people stop treating PSL theories as actual facts, but no, users still came out with alternative explanations. You can't "save" everyone

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti, whiteissuperior and ilovelamp08
I literally made this thread yesterday and here the autists are defending psl lol depoot has no appeal, barret has no appeal. The only ones psl got right as God's are hexum, gandy, bomer, maher, and drago that appeal to most women

Tails is not able to detect ironic posts and banter in the offtopic section. He is probably autistic. But on the other hand, this allows him to make great videos, so its all good.

Some motherfuckers here actually think that though. To the point an incel left here and made a subreddit called truerate me and put depoot in the 9 category and nobody that is in there agrees. Everyone rates him in the 6 range meanwhile crisick gets no less 8 on there and everyone here shits on him and says his appeal is only to roasties

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justadude, fogdart and whiteissuperior
Some motherfuckers here actually think that though. To the point an incel left here and made a subreddit called truerate me and put depoot in the 9 category and nobody that is in there agrees. Everyone rates him in the 6 range meanwhile crisick gets no less 8 on there and everyone here shits on him and says his appeal is only to roasties
I've seen boneless niggers with more appeal than that school shooter gay alien depoot jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Nautica, fogdart, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Notice how tails never talks about or shows guys like Maher, Miro cech, or crisick type dudes. I think there are some guys that are so far above the average man like this that even someone like tails can't cope or is scared of showing these dudes to truecels unaware of them. A chadlite prettyboy still gives you a bit of something to cope with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Blackgymmax and ilovelamp08
Notice how tails never talks about or shows guys like Maher, Miro cech, or crisick type dudes. I think there are some guys that are so far above the average man like this that even someone like tails can't cope or is scared of showing these dudes to truecels unaware of them. A chadlite prettyboy still gives you a bit of something to cope with.
Miro cech is the ultimate chad. He has pretty boy appeal but also looks masculine asf. He has a low class, low trust look but then can also look high class and high trust(He has some photos where he does this and I believe he does it on purpose to show his appeal). The only look he can't really pull off(imo) is the long hair look that he did not too long ago. He has some photos on his insta but it may be because he was rocking some facial hair which is a looksmax for normies but a severe looksmin for chads.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Those men do not exist. Stop feeding me LIES

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95
“Muh dimorphism Muh bones
Muh anstrum has chad bones but can’t get girls proof of hypergamy” - lookism redards :soy::soy:
D046E607 9EC9 45E8 98D8 EF3D2CC51BB4

harmony >>> bones
That’s why pretty boy mogs, brutal how hot girls beg pretty boys to fuck them like tails experiment @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Deleted member 14160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back