I niro cage and banderas internally when someone tells me a blackpilling experience

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
I met this normie a while ago at an event. He seemed to sport a beard (key element in story).
Now we were just talking about what he does and what his personal passions are, etc. the usual networking talk

And then this acquaintance of him comes up to us all of sudden and "Hey Guy, its been so long man, how are you? And what's up with the beard? haha"
The Guy I was talking to suddenly drops sad and manages it "haha just for fun man nothing special"

Our talk ends here as I left them to catch up and the event goes on.
After the event ended, me and my friend were just drinking at the bar and I see the normie from earlier.
He sat down next to me and just caught up "hey man nice show" things like that.

and then, he started drinking as well and I was just myself, just listening to whatever he was saying.
And he noticed I was actually paying attention, so he starts spewing all his life story about why he had the beard.
He had the beard because he is a "love failure" (Common word for people who got dumped here, not used as often as 10 years ago anymore)
And told me about him and his ex gf and how they were something special and How she left him for an arranged-marriage thing.
I was like "breh", didnt know what to say at all, since it was the first time someone ever told me something like that.

And then he pulls out his phone, shows me a pic of them, and bro...

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

The arranged-marriage groom mogged him to heaven and beyond and back and she was smiling much wider with the groom than in the photos with the normie.

Absolute internal banderas-max and caging, I had to control my smirk and smile so bad.

I told him yeah bro that sucks and just consoled him for a bit and left with my friend.

@RabidRosaries @inferiorpispot234 @Xangsane

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 16371, bogii and 4 others
fuark, i did NOT need to hear this today :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and slayer69
@the BULL what do u think of this

How did the arranged marriage groom look like?

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
How did the arranged marriage groom look like?
htn, wide shoulders and was taller than her by 6-7 inches
the normie dude was an inch or two taller than her

• Woah
Reactions: Xangsane
The arranged-marriage groom mogged him to heaven and beyond and back and she was smiling much wider with the groom than in the photos with the normie.
Brutal:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:im gonna laugh for a bit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:and she was smiling oh her grin with her new husband:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: