I Notice a lot of zoomers boys are thugmaxxed talking in slang

8uAte

8uAte

✞ ✞ ✞ ✞
Is it a trend? In the west, when you look at the older generations, they don’t use any slang they dress nice, very respectful compared to zoomers. Zoomers of every race kinda act like black people in a way... if you look back in the 1960’s teens were much nicer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Jova, noobs and 10 others
Is it a trend? In the west, when you look at the older generations, they don’t use any slang they dress nice, very respectful compared to zoomers. Zoomers of every race kinda act like black people in a way... if you look back in the 1960’s teens were much nicer
Are u retarded nigga of course a 30yo guy will talk respectfully and dress nice

Older generations have always viewed the newer generations as worse but in the 60s people viewed the newer generations as having too many black artists an example:

IMG 2244

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 8uAte

American culture

• +1
Reactions: murdah and 8uAte
Are u retarded nigga of course a 30yo guy will talk respectfully and dress nice
Teens were much more respectful day back in the 1980's compared to today

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Teens were much more respectful day back in the 1980's compared to today
Nah crime rates + promiscuity were at its peak back then

• So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte
Jfl @ little Timmy from some rich suburb talking about "his opps". What opps, little Timmy? The guys on the other chess team?

Also, they're trying to larp as thugs to appeal to women. That's the 1 and only reason, no matter what anyone tells you.

Also, they're trying to larp as thugs to appeal to women
Women like the bad boys nothing new, Is there any other social benefits in acting like thugs?

nigger worship is getting out of hand in america

• +1
Cant let gang know i fw this😭😭🙏🙏

i don’t know why, but everytime i see this image, it makes me smile

he looks so cool

F7540684 04DB 44B3 AC33 86979BE966E2

• Love it