I noticed something interesting...

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
So when I was looking at funding fees rate of derivatives on coinglass.com, I noticed $TAO by far has the highest funding fee rate earlier today.

The funding fee increased 5000% in few hours then went back to normal, this all happened when it just went below $600, it increased from 0.01% to 0.5% then went back to 0.01%, this is not normal at all I'm sensing a big long position has been opened and it'll pump hard in coming days so you guys should buy this dip because Barry Silbert is also behind the project

• +1
Reactions: ascension
@ascension @PsychoDsk

I think it can go lower for sure, some people are waiting to buy below $500 but big boys can front run it, so just buy it and sell after it's up 1000%, I think it'll be the leading AI project so 40-50 billion market cap is pretty much realistic for it during the peak of this bull run

• +1
I was monitoring TAO when it was at it's bottom in September/October last year... didn't buy because I didn't really understand it's proposition.

For me it's too late to buy now as it's done a 9x. It'll probably be one I pick up during the next bear market.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and PsychoDsk
I'm gonna be buying Aethir when it comes out though, it's quite similar to Render

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and PsychoDsk
I'm urging you to look into TSA (tensorscan AI)
I'm working closely together with the developers and I genuinely believe the mc will reach 1 billion in the next 3 months (it's at 1,5mil rn)
it will do atleast a x100 and possibly a x1000.
Now is the perfect time to buy since it's standing pretty low and they just announced a partnership with PAAL
STAAAARTTTTT

@ascension

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, ascension and Sub0
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Sub0
I was monitoring TAO when it was at it's bottom in September/October last year... didn't buy because I didn't really understand it's proposition.

For me it's too late to buy now as it's done a 9x. It'll probably be one I pick up during the next bear market.
Did you buy AKT, I remember shilling you that

• So Sad

Also don't wait for bear market, I think it's extremely unpredictable unlike other alts coz the way it's built, I don't think it'll follow the market trend.

So more than 90% of the supply is being staked which is absolutely crazy and they have a halving mechanism exactly like Btc which will happen sometime next year, so I think it'll pump hard before halving, it's tokenomics are exactly like BTC so there's extreme token scarcity in exchanges right now

Last edited:
  • +1

I bought a checker NFT here @ascension @PsychoDsk
damn TSA just went flying, this coin just went up mil mc in a minute jfl

• Woah
damn TSA just went flying, this coin just went up mil mc in a minute jfl

I would've bought but I'm waiting for my next paycheck jfl

Good call though bhai

I would've bought but I'm waiting for my next paycheck jfl

Good call though bhai
there's still time tho, the devs are thinking it will reach 1bil mc at the end of the bullrun

• Woah