I noticed that guys who say BMI is bullshit are mostly trying to cope.

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
It is always 3 types of guys who say that. Someone who is bulking who is over 20% bodyfat and has no intention on cutting anytime soon while saying the weight is from their muscle mass to justify being a fat ass. Body builders injecting juice while managing to stay at a low body fat percentage, but being 5'6 and 250 pounds to compensate for their shitty genetics, but appealing to the male gaze. And Skinny fat guys with pencil arms who say, BMI is not accurate cause im skin and bones, while having a double chin and man tits. Those physiques are unnatural. Humans were meant to be distance runners. BMI is almost always a good indicator on if you are fat or not. If you have an overweight BMI, then chances are you are fat and should lose some weight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SchizoAutism, Sondern and Deleted member 17791
Because it is bullshit. FFMI is good indicator

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Realism
Humans were meant to be distance runners.
Kys shitskin coper

Ogre > all

world record GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sondern, Deleted member 17791 and SubSigma
Bever heard a guy say that ever.

Any guy with a decent frame that adds some decent muscle will be pushing that BMI cutoff at 15% bodyfat.

BMI is retarded, most of the overweight part is normal weight and the lower end of the “healthy weight” part is underweight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, Sondern and Deleted member 17791
I'm 15% bf, 85kg, 6ft

BMI says I'm overweight

I'm skinnier now then a few months ago but I've been working out. I'm like 8 pounds heavier, it is bullshit.