I now feel embarrassed for myself for always fancying the extraverted girl in social groups until a few years ago

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
Since extraverted girls will generally talk to everyone, they will be the rare girl who doesn't treat you as invisible due to being a reserved aspie if they happen to be talking to the group of friends you are with
I used to always think this meant they may have an interest in getting to know me because sometimes it would present an opportunity for me to speak to them one on one but I can now tell they looked at me with sympathy like a disabled puppy who can only communicate with a girl if she extends her social openness first
I would think that having a relaxed 1 on 1 chat means they would feel the same stimulation I was feeling but then as soon as I would see them speaking to an NT "popular" guy it's all loud, boisterous behavior and an undertone of flirting with no boundary regards touching
There was one girl in my year in school that I fancied from 14-17 and she was extraverted and began talking to me in our final year but it was just for her to get some validation from me because she likely knew that I was trying to make an effort to be around her to get chances to talk to her which I would not do with anyone else.
She had a boyfriend apparently and one day I watched a hodgetwins video where they responded to a question sent in and they said the girl was cockteasing and from that moment I knew that situation applied to me and never made an effort with her after that day
I then fancied a western raised Filipino girl in my class in college for a while because she made an effort to talk to me but it turned out she was a gigaslut who fucked like 30 guys in first year of college and I stopped associated with her because if I tried anything with her in a party environment expecting a simple slay I could guarantee I would be the ONE guy she would turn down since any girl who has encountered me sober and known me for more than 24 hours becomes turned off by me.

I then slayed an extraverted chubby Polish girl who was goodlooking an easy to talk to but her standards were literally gutter tier and after she broke up with her subhuman boyfriend I discovered that I was the third guy she fucked in a week after reading messages in her phone. She even wanted to take the virginity of a subhuman ginger guy from an anonymous app but when they went to have sex he said he would only do it with a condom and she said she just can't have condom sex JFL JFL JFL

Having a submissive cuck mindset and thinking that an extraverted girl will Balance with you is fucking giga retarded
Shy timid girl who worships you and see's you as socially dominant or death

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet, LooksOrDeath and 5 others

Its either be a Gaa lad or death

Since extraverted girls will generally talk to everyone, they will be the rare girl who doesn't treat you as invisible due to being a reserved aspie if they happen to be talking to the group of friends you are with
I used to always think this meant they may have an interest in getting to know me because sometimes it would present an opportunity for me to speak to them one on one but I can now tell they looked at me with sympathy like a disabled puppy who can only communicate with a girl if she extends her social openness first
I would think that having a relaxed 1 on 1 chat means they would feel the same stimulation I was feeling but then as soon as I would see them speaking to an NT "popular" guy it's all loud, boisterous behavior and an undertone of flirting with no boundary regards touching
There was one girl in my year in school that I fancied from 14-17 and she was extraverted and began talking to me in our final year but it was just for her to get some validation from me because she likely knew that I was trying to make an effort to be around her to get chances to talk to her which I would not do with anyone else.
She had a boyfriend apparently and one day I watched a hodgetwins video where they responded to a question sent in and they said the girl was cockteasing and from that moment I knew that situation applied to me and never made an effort with her after that day
I then fancied a western raised Filipino girl in my class in college for a while because she made an effort to talk to me but it turned out she was a gigaslut who fucked like 30 guys in first year of college and I stopped associated with her because if I tried anything with her in a party environment expecting a simple slay I could guarantee I would be the ONE guy she would turn down since any girl who has encountered me sober and known me for more than 24 hours becomes turned off by me.

I then slayed an extraverted chubby Polish girl who was goodlooking an easy to talk to but her standards were literally gutter tier and after she broke up with her subhuman boyfriend I discovered that I was the third guy she fucked in a week after reading messages in her phone. She even wanted to take the virginity of a subhuman ginger guy from an anonymous app but when they went to have sex he said he would only do it with a condom and she said she just can't have condom sex JFL JFL JFL

Having a submissive cuck mindset and thinking that an extraverted girl will Balance with you is fucking giga retarded
Shy timid girl who worships you and see's you as socially dominant or death
I also went through the same thing but it was because her friends thought that she had something with me. and yeah its fucking cringe to remember it. but you couldn't do something with her friends or other girls attached to her group?. you know... those kind of girls always give you luck to fuck other girls... at least in my experience

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview