I now realize that i am a subhuman and want to ɓehead women

So you admit you're triggered? Only a person who's triggered would want to randomly do that to a fellow subhuman. You seem neurotic asf = I won.. @Maesthetics=King
You haven't won shit , faggot , you're going to become a meme soon , I know where to spread it besides here

@Maesthetics=King

• Ugh..
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale
You haven't won shit , faggot , you're going to become a meme soon , I know where to spread it besides here
You angry and seeking revenge = I win. :)

Idek who you are but I obviously triggered you LOL wtfff you seem autistic asf just accept you're a subhuman incel like us and let go of all that rage buddy :D

You angry and seeking revenge = I win. :)

Idek who you are but I obviously triggered you LOL wtfff you seem autistic asf just accept you're a subhuman incel like us
See you soon on KnowYourMeme.Com

• Ugh..
See you soon on KnowYourMeme.Com
I wont see you since you are too afraid to show your face but you'll have me on your mind 24/7 like usual xD :)

See your face on there soon
this isn't healthy you'll feel better when you just accept who you are and stop being afraid. No need to lash out on me and my chad friend..

this isn't healthy you'll feel better when you just accept who you are and stop being afraid. No need to lash out on me and my chad friend..
@Maesthetics=King Now this pussy is scared of being turned into a Meme JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale and Deleted member 27472
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, FutureAestheticMale and ArcticStorm
@Maesthetics=King Now this pussy is scared of being turned into a Meme JFL
Yes keep replying to me doggy

Me = ur master :p :)

*gives doggy treat* hehe

Don’t waste your time on this guy bro lol
Listen to your friend arctic even he sees how unhinged you are and unhealthy this cortisol is for your triggered subhuman brain m8 :) LOLOLOL

@ArcticStorm

Listen to your friend arctic even he sees how unhinged you are and unhealthy this cortisol is for your triggered subhuman brain m8 :) LOLOLOL

@ArcticStorm
Wtf are you talking about retard ?

• Hmm...
Yes block out the painnnnn of my words like your acceptance that you're a subhuman incel u neurotic wreck :) 😄 🤣 😂

Yes block out the painnnnn of my words like your acceptance that you're a subhuman incel u neurotic wreck :) 😄 🤣 😂
You're going to regret it JFL
Have fun becoming the joke of various obscure forum , It's going to spread from there aswell

• Love it
Yeah too late , enjoy your doxx , you subhuman faggot

@Maesthetics=King
Your friend told you to stop it's not healthy why do you keep tagging him for backup incel 🤔

You're going to regret it JFL
Have fun becoming the joke of various obscure forum , It's going to spread from there aswell
Spread like the aids in ur butthole from ur uncle pooping in ur mouth :p

• JFL
Good you didn't tag him again glad you're learning even if you won't admit it :) I'm a good Master for you this may work out afterall:D

Good you didn't tag him again glad you're learning even if you won't admit it :) I'm a good Master for you this may work out afterall:D
3355942 20230411 191428

This is you JFL

• Love it
Aren’t u the same guy who kept saying “jesus is real” and considering religionmaxxing? Now u want to kill all women bc u learned u are subhuman
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, ArcticStorm and FutureAestheticMale
That's you subhuman faggot , I'm not blind
Why are you obsessed with my FRIEND I have two friends man you're so gay like your uncles poop jfl

Aren’t u the same guy who kept saying “jesus is real” and considering religionmaxxing? Now u want to kill all women bc u learned u are subhuman
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
I was angry when I wrote the title. Fuck off 😒🖕

Bro, with the amount of hair you have on your beard, you can get unlimited hair transplants.

No seriously, keep getting hair transplants. Then, get the following procedures: canthoplasty, malar implants, genioplasty (vertical height increase + forward projection), and start gymmaxxing.

Also, shave the beard off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27772 and FutureAestheticMale
The demons have made him gay also :O

Ok 😊I'm gonna block you now. You shown me that you are triggered at me and also that you are a heavily homosexual subhuman for my friend :/ I can not associate with gays sorry🤢🤢🤢🤢 he may sue you also if he finds out you have been using his pics for gay fetishes. 😐

Byeeeeeeeee

If you want the truth then read the entire thread wwhere arctic started to maliciously verbally assault me out of nowhere. Even after I had the balls and humbleness to come out as subhuman . @gribsufer1

If you want the truth then read the entire thread wwhere arctic started to maliciously verbally assault me out of nowhere. Even after I had the balls and humbleness to come out as subhuman . @gribsufer1
idc tbh

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Then, get the following procedures: canthoplasty, malar implants, genioplasty (vertical height increase + forward projection), and start gymmaxxing.
He needs an obo first and foremost

He needs an obo first and foremost
No. OBO's are wayyyy too autistic IMHO.

Niggas literally go blind or suffer brain damage from that shit.

I suggest that he follows what I outlined, because in the off-chance that a normie finds out he's underwent surgeries, then it's so fucking over for him.

Like, admitting surgery as a man, in this day and age, is social fucking suicide.

Just fix your jew nose. Its a huge failo.

Remember when you larped that that is your friend and not you ? I called you out on it pussy

@Mike141
huh? what happened i’m kinda lost rn

Most ugly delusional man I’ve ever come across
facts i truly thought he was 14 years old until i da who’s face. blud is 27 in a looksmaxxing forum and never got laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
facts i truly thought he was 14 years old until i da who’s face. blud is 27 in a looksmaxxing forum and never got laid
@bignose9729 . Faggots 🖕

It's my friend it's my friend it's my friend :) stay mad Losers go eat ur mommies shit