I nuked my fucking androgen levels with fapping.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
Since I was 10 years old I have fapped everyday until the age of 16. Is this maybe the reason why my face looks so shit too? No browridge protrusion, bad cheekbones and shit? Because of zero androgren receptors and shit hormones?

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally
I have the same fears, because I fapped since 11 very consistently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
No, it's because of genetics.

Everyone jerks off but yes it could've affected you. Specially if you always rottedmaxx like me.

I don't know to what extent tho

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
I have the same fears, because I fapped since 11 very consistently
I heard that masturbation can destroy your androgen receptors and you need androgen receptors for your body to utilize testosterone and all other hormones.

• +1
Absolute fucking cope, your diet sleep and shit genes are more likely to fuck up your androgens

Everyone jerks off but yes it could've affected you. Specially if you always rottedmaxx like me.

I don't know to what extent tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
i fapped daily since 12 years (22 yo now) and dont have any problems with testosteron or bones. not even hairloss

i fapped daily since 12 years (22 yo now) and dont have any problems with testosteron or bones. not even hairloss
Well fuck.

• +1
Download 9

''That's progress my goyim! Your chances of getting prostate cancer are lower thanks to fapping to our favorite site, blacked.dom''

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832