I officially declare war against LondonVille

I do but everyone on here says I’ll still be subhuman
If you do then go gym and do proper cardio where you actually sweat your ass. But you dont because you'd research it already years ago.

If you do then go gym and do proper cardio where you actually sweat your ass. But you dont because you'd research it already years ago.
What do you mean?

Buy gym membership and start doing proper exercises otherwise you dont want to lose weight.
But what’s the point?

WE DANCED WE DANCED IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Didnt read a single pixel

And then what? I’ll still be ugly
Then research what partial hanging method is, find out what rope thickness would hold 300lbs of weight, find an isolated place, learn how to tie a slipknot (and not hangsman knot like in movies, it's for full suspension drop hang to break your neck), make sure to apply pressure to carotid artery, after 10 seconds you will blackout without choking or suffocating, after 20-30 minutes your brain will die. Make sure nobody can save you not only so I dont have to read your dumb posts ever again but also because you will be brain damaged (if not already) and live as vegetable for rest of your life.

Then research what partial hanging method is, find out what rope thickness would hold 300lbs of weight, find an isolated place, learn how to tie a slipknot (and not hangsman knot like in movies, it's for full suspension drop hang to break your neck), make sure to apply pressure to carotid artery, after 10 seconds you will blackout without choking or suffocating, after 20-30 minutes your brain will die. Make sure nobody can save you not only so I dont have to read your dumb posts ever again but also because you will be brain damaged (if not already) and live as vegetable for rest of your life.
Ok

Keep crying for him you utter subhuman dogs. He manipulated you manlet chihuaha barkers to the point where you need to make threads raging over him.

Keep crying for him you utter subhuman dogs. He manipulated you manlet chihuaha barkers to the point where you need to make threads raging over him.
Jfl at taking anything said in this entire thread srs.

Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Jfl at taking anything said in this entire thread srs.
Nice cope, FAG.

This guy lives rent free inside your head and is still making incels sympathize with him to this very second. He is the ultimate sociopath manipulator hiding in a michelin man body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2581 and turkproducer
Success, power, confidence, money, investing, and luxury.

hiding in a michelin man body.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Londonville you are pissing people off so dont be surprised now. You got legitimate advice on what to do and you respond with ":feelsuhh::feelsuhh:B-b-bot I waill steill be oogly :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Aesthetic and Deleted member 3299
Nice cope, FAG.
View attachment 155773
This guy lives rent free inside your head and is still making incels sympathize with him to this very second. He is the ultimate sociopath manipulator hiding in a michelin man body.
Keep sucking his dick like the ultimate faggot you are.

I shall not be suprised when i see a news article of a 6'5 guy chokin to death on a 300lbs dude his penis. You the type to peel that dick like a banana, goyim

KYS
giphy.gif

Keep sucking his dick like the ultimate faggot you are.

I shall not be suprised when i see a news article of a 6'5 guy chokin to death on a 300lbs dude his penis. You the type to peel that dick like a banaan, goyim

KYS
giphy.gif
THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT? KEEP ON BARKING FOR ME LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE, YOU UTTER COCKROACH. NEVER FORGET THAT ONE SWIPE FROM MY ABOVE AVERAGE HANDS WILL LEAVE YOU UNRECOGNIZABLE LIKE A BURN VICTIM, BITCH.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and CopeAndRope
THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT? KEEP ON BARKING FOR ME LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE, YOU UTTER COCKROACH. NEVER FORGET THAT ONE SWIPE FROM MY ABOVE AVERAGE HANDS WILL LEAVE YOU UNRECOGNIZABLE LIKE A BURN VICTIM, BITCH.
So after you helped u friend u think u are hot shit boyo?

How long do you want to continue this? As for now this is pretty pathetic, expected more of u ngl

So after you helped u friend u think u are hot shit boyo?

How long do you want to continue this? As for now this is pretty pathetic, expected more of u ngl
Not my friend, BUDDY. I call it the way it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581