I officially started dressing like fagot.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
And life coudnt get more stranger,

First of all today I just had some old mtb approach me like people at my moms age, asking me if I need anything I can call them or something like that ...

And yesterday when I was at the store buying, the chasier was like let me help you and put this clothes, she was admiring how small my waist is, etc ...

I will run this fagot looking dress up for a week and see how many people I pull.

Screenshot 20230326 122532 Instagram

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, RAMU KAKA, ezio6 and 2 others
every zoomer dresses like a faggot.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
every zoomer dresses like a faggot.
Nope they put on baggy t shirt and shit that doesn't show their body at all.

My approach is a bit different, is like wear the baggy pants but t shirt is like S size type T shirts the smallest ever ( with the goal to display wide shoulders, small waist,

My approach is a bit different, is like wear the baggy pants but t shirt is like S size type T shirts the smallest ever ( with the goal to display wide shoulders, small waist,
Screenshot 20230325 100210 TikTok
like here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, TUSSELEIF, ezio6 and 3 others
You are 6'4 even if you wear a skirt and a lipistic you still ain't a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886 and Deleted member 24444

protip if you ever run into this issue, if your shoulders are wide to the point it starts to choke you due to the collar wear v-necks, they have more stretch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532 and 5.5psl

First of all today I just had some old mtb approach me like people at my moms age, asking me if I need anything I can call them or something like that ...

And yesterday when I was at the store buying, the chasier was like let me help you and put this clothes, she was admiring how small my waist is, etc ...

I will run this fagot looking dress up for a week and see how many people I pull.

View attachment 2124824
Btw what's your barefoot evening height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
protip if you ever run into this issue, if your shoulders are wide to the point it starts to choke you due to the collar wear v-necks, they have more stretch.
how do you look relaxed in a normal tee? your shoulder width is insane

• +1

View attachment 2124824
Lol u dress like @FailedNormieManlet in fact I see loads of zoomers who dress in this weird low T yet extrovert manner, I'm surprised people even notice tbh

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
How are the IOIs? My shoulder to waist ratio isn’t as good as yours but I still get a lot when I’m peaked out
almost every girl looks back at me despite my face only being so-so.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Yeah they chocking part is so real to the piont my shoulder collapse in wards, so I mostly use female t - shirts now tho. I'm thinking tailor fixing from now on ...

Btw what's your barefoot evening height?
Ar my peak 192.7cm and something but if I do heavy deadlifts 215kg ×8, its over for me. Like I get back to 188 or 189 barefoot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orc

View attachment 2124824
that is the most autistic call of duty tryhard outfit ive ever seen in my life. They are asking you if you need help because you look like a grown man dressing like a little army ranger in cow a doody

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21532
that is the most autistic call of duty tryhard outfit ive ever seen in my life. They are asking you if you need help because you look like a grown man dressing like a little army ranger in cow a doody
Cope harder bro, actually the amount of people asking me for direction is insane.

good for you bro