I once asked a fat girl on bumble if she shaved

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
She responded “what questions are you asking buddy?” Then she unmatched. Meanwhile, when i was in high school, guys would ask stacies if they shaved and the girls had no problem talking about it. I recall a Stacy said she didn’t shave because it got itchy afterwards.

This is the state of being for some men. Women literally forget they are sexual beings when interacting with us, we are literally a turn off and all they want from us is to be their emotional tampons. Not a single girl ever entered sex mode with me, they are always cold and indifferent.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
This is the state of being for some men. Women literally forget they are sexual beings when interacting with us, we are literally a turn off and all they want from us is to be their emotional tampons. Not a single girl ever entered sex mode with me, they are always cold and indifferent.

she wasnt a stacy stop the larp

She responded “what questions are you asking buddy?” Then she unmatched. Meanwhile, when i was in high school, guys would ask stacies if they shaved and the girls had no problem talking about it. I recall a Stacy said she didn’t shave because it got itchy afterwards.

Sub had problems volume 16366372737473 extract 9 chapter 793

Has the "Stacie's aren't promiscuous" larp not been debunked yet?
you guys use stacy to refer to a high value woman but it is misunderstood as a white girl that fucks niggers, debunked maybe in usa but not everywhere