I once drank my own pee

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

WOMENAREQUEENSNOT

Silver
just curious if it has happened to anyone else here, totally by mistake though... I thought it was milk at first until the thought settled in and i felt sick afterwards for a couple days not in my stomach but on subconscious level, just gross with myself.

i tried my own cum once

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 20327
It's not that bad tbh, if it is, you're just as gross and need to change your diet ASAP

I mistake my piss bottle for beer, didn't really feel sick or care though you need to inject tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16369, Gargantuan and 1 other person
i tried my own cum
I had the temptation but always thought it would be gay for me to taste my own cum, some german foid asked if i ever tasted it, i said nah but she can do that for me

I should have given my last hookup a golden shower, I'm sure she'd have taken it.

Sadly I sweated out all my bodily fluids ruining her ass for 45 minutes straight and became quite dehydrated.

I should have given my last hookup a golden shower, I'm sure she'd have taken it.

Sadly I sweated out all my bodily fluids ruining her ass for 45 minutes straight and became quite dehydrated.
you do cardio? no way you last that long without it? post your physique

you do cardio? no way you last that long without it? post your physique
i fucked for like 30 minutes straight and i cant run or anything for shit. its not that hard when ur fuckin

i fucked for like 30 minutes straight and i cant run or anything for shit. its not that hard when ur fuckin
no way fag
without pauses? I CALL LARP

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
no way fag
without pauses? I CALL LARP
maybe pause to switch positions but yeah thats about it. was great tbh i felt like a warlord beatinf up tha pussy for that long and i had no trouble cumming (i often do due to iron grip)

just curious if it has happened to anyone else here, totally by mistake though... I thought it was milk at first until the thought settled in and i felt sick afterwards for a couple days not in my stomach but on subconscious level, just gross with myself.
yeah its happened to me once, the same thing. I woke up in the middle of the night and took a drink of chocolate milk form a container net to my bed but I forgot it was filled with urine. I swallowed it and went back to sleep and didnt think about it till now.