I once lived with Mother, motherfuckers, you got no excuse!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Yeah, a grown man living with his Mother he called, Mother. I had to. Trust me. Before that, I had my own place as I always did. But I was needed so I went.

Yeah, its a pickle dickle getting your dick wet living with Mother. I bring home the woman, she's giving her dirty looks. "Not in this house, Jim," Mother says then snubs her nose at the bar lush sitting next to her.

"No, problem, I'll take her to a hotel."

Mother looks back at her then at me, "I wouldn't waste your money on a nice one, take her to one on Martin Luther King."

Shocked, my date recoils and abruptly stands. She says, "How dare you, woman! I'm not a whore!"

Mother chuckles looking at me and reacts, "Like you can get anything better." She begins laughing and starts choking in joy as my bar lush rushes out of the house with tears escaping her eyes, I don't deserve any of this! Both of you are fucked in your heads!

Boo hoo fucking hoo, I remind myself.

The moral of the story. If you want somebody, you gotta get your own place.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 32486
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
They're not bringing home girls!
Making excuses and praising other men definitely isn't the way. You gotta try but expect not to score--it's all about the numbers.

Spoiled guys rather hear themselves talk and tend to get discouraged quickly. They see themselves as magnificent, yet to the girl, "I rather fuck my dog." Girls today are taught to deny those guys.

On the other hand, a Chad to women is a Stacy to men. Doesn't matter how much he talks and how big his penis is, she wants him for decoration--her trophy. But not all women play that shit. There are some that have a code to never date good-looking men. Those girls are the ones these guys should be aiming for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Anther Bigjim gem

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Anther Bigjim gem
Too much sugarcoating there. No matter how much honey you drip on a dirty dick, it'll still leave a bad taste in your mouth.

"Right, ladies?"

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

Users who are viewing this thread

Back