I once more fail again in believing all women aren't hoes

ThomasJefferson

ThomasJefferson

Iron
So have been a big victim in believing women are kind and loving if its the right one. But this time I thought I was picking the right chick. I mean on paper she was, she lived in Vietnam so just the geographic difference increased my smv but I generally mogged every other tourist too. But I met this one chick who came from the Vietnam country side to study in the city. And we started talking and first of all I came to asia kinda as a way to slay but than I started feeling bad if I were to just pump and dump so in my head I want to actually commit and this one stood out the most she was beautiful in the cute kinda way and her personality too, I felt right and happy.

So instead of adhering to the blackpills lessons in dating I started to really like this girl and I believe that I was good enough, but near the end of one of our dates she started talking about how she had gone on other dates with foreigner here so in my head the wheels are spinning, and im kinda heated so I ask nonchalant "oh yeah what do you guys do?" and she says "just coffee and long conversation" like wtf does that mean but anyways it annoyed me that she dated alot of other foreigners so I made a joke about how she could of just use those guys for money so she could travel. And she didnt like that joke so the conversation changes in feeling, like I could feel it, and she eventually says she is tire so she wanted to head home and I even offered to walk her home but she says she will just walk to her friend, which was close, but before she left I apologize about joking like that but she kinda passes it off,(I know I shouldnt of done that). But I home walking and my head goes blank, and my heart goes heavy. I go home to see her text me about how we should stop seeing each other because eventually I will go back to america and she doesnt want a relationship while in college. I texted "okay" and once again im here.

After my first girlfriend dump me I was okay I was hurt but I expected it, than my oneitis broke my heart and things changed because to how close perfect could be it didnt seem liked she could be so cruel but she wasnt a virgin and the past guys she dated I always knew she was out of my league. But than I meet this church girl virgin who had everything you can talk about when you can guys speak of a hqnp girl but than she turned out to be just like the rest them. And now I traveled 2000 miles to find out what I already knew to be true. I looksmax not to find love but for girls to love me

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, Deleted member 23558 and bloomercel
Jfl

Dating gets worse day by day, find a way to enjoy life on your own or ldar

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, litaz, Autismcel and 3 others
So have been a big victim in believing women are kind and loving if its the right one. But this time I thought I was picking the right chick. I mean on paper she was, she lived in Vietnam so just the geographic difference increased my smv but I generally mogged every other tourist too. But I met this one chick who came from the Vietnam country side to study in the city. And we started talking and first of all I came to asia kinda as a way to slay but than I started feeling bad if I were to just pump and dump so in my head I want to actually commit and this one stood out the most she was beautiful in the cute kinda way and her personality too, I felt right and happy.

So instead of adhering to the blackpills lessons in dating I started to really like this girl and I believe that I was good enough, but near the end of one of our dates she started talking about how she had gone on other dates with foreigner here so in my head the wheels are spinning, and im kinda heated so I ask nonchalant "oh yeah what do you guys do?" and she says "just coffee and long conversation" like wtf does that mean but anyways it annoyed me that she dated alot of other foreigners so I made a joke about how she could of just use those guys for money so she could travel. And she didnt like that joke so the conversation changes in feeling, like I could feel it, and she eventually says she is tire so she wanted to head home and I even offered to walk her home but she says she will just walk to her friend, which was close, but before she left I apologize about joking like that but she kinda passes it off,(I know I shouldnt of done that). But I home walking and my head goes blank, and my heart goes heavy. I go home to see her text me about how we should stop seeing each other because eventually I will go back to america and she doesnt want a relationship while in college. I texted "okay" and once again im here.

After my first girlfriend dump me I was okay I was hurt but I expected it, than my oneitis broke my heart and things changed because to how close perfect could be it didnt seem liked she could be so cruel but she wasnt a virgin and the past guys she dated I always knew she was out of my league. But than I meet this church girl virgin who had everything you can talk about when you can guys speak of a hqnp girl but than she turned out to be just like the rest them. And now I traveled 2000 miles to find out what I already knew to be true. I looksmax not to find love but for girls to love me
i would reccommend to find a girl who has never had bfs and you be the first one ,worked for me , i think mine is not cheating and hates me talking to other girls and im below avg in smv, even if she is cheating who cares its a mtb anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson and schizo echochamber

tbh you should not have exepected real bonding when seamaxxing.

i would reccommend to find a girl who has never had bfs and you be the first one ,worked for me , i think mine is not cheating and hates me talking to other girls and im below avg in smv, even if she is cheating who cares its a mtb anyway.

they all cheat eventually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
its mostly in the west but yeah they might cheat tbh
EVEN CHAD GETS CHEATED ON TODAY JFL, ITS TIME TO LDAR

ITS OVER, UNIRONICALLY JUST BECOME AN EUNUCH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: serialcoper and ThomasJefferson
EVEN CHAD GETS CHEATED ON TODAY JFL, ITS TIME TO LDAR

ITS OVER, UNIRONICALLY JUST BECOME AN EUNUCH
unironically just have more options theory you would not even feek bad about her cheating. just like chad

• +1
unironically just have more options theory you would not even feek bad about her cheating. just like chad
JFL, HAVING A LOVING GF IS BASIC IN LIFE

• JFL
you are saing having a LOVING gf is basic life and just saying at the same time that even chad gets cheated on.
How is this even a contradiction u low iq fag

How is this even a contradiction u low iq fag
if you gf cheats she never loved you at the first place just wanted to explore your body and thats about it , i dont wanna elab more on it .

• +1
if you gf cheats she never loved you at the first place just wanted to explore your body and thats about it , i dont wanna elab more on it .
WEll thats WOMEN fault

Which country?

Edit: read the post below

Last edited:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical and ThomasJefferson

Well the thing is I have had experience with a girl who never had boyfriends or kissed before but you can tell she really wanted one and was guy crazy a bit but she was 17 and she really liked me and always compared me to celebrities but that relationship sucked but I was weird about because I barely turned 20 and lots of people judge me about that. But like you said she was actually a mtb too so I was more disappointed that I was ghosted than actually losing her. So im not too sure about that advice either

Well the thing is I have had experience with a girl who never had boyfriends or kissed before but you can tell she really wanted one and was guy crazy a bit but she was 17 and she really liked me and always compared me to celebrities but that relationship sucked but I was weird about because I barely turned 20 and lots of people judge me about that. But like you said she was actually a mtb too so I was more disappointed that I was ghosted than actually losing her. So im not too sure about that advice either
i guess but good luck with dating brother wish the best for you . she was 13 i was 14 at that time ig thats why it worked for me but i will ascend and may leave her idk

• +1
Reactions: ThomasJefferson
tbh you should not have exepected real bonding when seamaxxing.
I agree, but I think because I was in north Vietnam which is alot different from SouthEastAsia it was more okay. I think vietnam is comparable to east asia, most of the vietnamese girls were beautiful and they all wanted something long term vs the one night stands I could do in the other sea countries, and I could conversate much more with Vietnam girls. I wasnt planning on anything long term :lul:but the drop from liking her to no possibilities is what sucks.:cry:

I agree, but I think because I was in north Vietnam which is alot different from SouthEastAsia it was more okay. I think vietnam is comparable to east asia, most of the vietnamese girls were beautiful and they all wanted something long term vs the one night stands I could do in the other sea countries, and I could conversate much more with Vietnam girls. I wasnt planning on anything long term :lul:but the drop from liking her to no possibilities is what sucks.:cry:
its only one girl bro fuck it , ascend more and slay more is law

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ThomasJefferson
i guess but good luck with dating brother wish the best for you . she was 13 i was 14 at that time ig thats why it worked for me but i will ascend and may leave her idk
Yeah that's actually ideal young love, could be a politician if you marry her. But thats funny and dark triad that you're ascending to leave her. Its what Im trying to do after I ascend a bit I will move to latam than geomax to the next hardest country

Yeah that's actually ideal young love, could be a politician if you marry her. But thats funny and dark triad that you're ascending to leave her. Its what Im trying to do after I ascend a bit I will move to latam than geomax to the next hardest country
lmao i was giga manlet like 5'1 or sum and fatcel[morbidly obese] , now i mog her hard when at 15% , we were oofy doofy maxxed back then

you expect me to read this formating?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel