I once morphed a pic of a friend that used to think hes gl

MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Kraken
I gave him zygos, a way better jaw, a lower hairline, wider pfl , wider delts , thicker neck and bigger chin

He went from posting his face every 2 days to now in the last year he only posted his face like 6 times

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 9670 and 8 others
I gave him zygos, a way better jaw, a lower hairline, wider pfl , wider delts , thicker neck and bigger chin

He went from posting his face every 2 days to now in the last year he only posted his face like 6 times
Why tho? Ruining a friends selfesteem for fun… who ever needs the blackpill will find it on their own

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Frank Jack, Kroker and 4 others
Good. Put that abused dog in his faggot place

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Hades, Sphinx and 1 other person
Why tho? Ruining a friends selfesteem for fun… who ever needs the blackpill will find it on their own
Yeah I didn't know he'll know his place . And he was nice too :fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: one job away
I already know it, I felt his pain.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Vermilioncore

I am surprised he was able to notice it was morphed. Check this extract from an article regarding people overestimating their looks:

"The most direct evidence that the Dove commercial is misleading comes from the work of Nicholas Epley of the University of Chicago and Erin Whitchurch of the University of Virginia. In a series of studies, Epley and Whitchurch showed that we see ourselves as better looking than we actually are. The researchers took pictures of study participants and, using a computerized procedure, produced more attractive and less attractive versions of those pictures. Participants were told that they would be presented with a series of images including their original picture and images modified from that picture. They were then asked to identify the unmodified picture. They tended to select an attractively enhanced one.

Epley and Whitchurch showed that people display this bias for themselves but not for strangers. The same morphing procedure was applied to a picture of a stranger, whom the study participant met three weeks earlier during an unrelated study. Participants tended to select the unmodified picture of the stranger."

I always figured that people who overestimate their looks have this sort of internal morphing tool in their brain that tricks them into thinking they have chad traits. It's very plausible.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, MaxillaMaxing and DivineBeing

I actually like morphing myself. It's lifefuel, especially if it's realistic. Morphs where I change my skull shape/IPD make me want to rope, especially if I look better in them.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
I am surprised he was able to notice it was morphed. Check this extract from an article regarding people overestimating their looks:

"The most direct evidence that the Dove commercial is misleading comes from the work of Nicholas Epley of the University of Chicago and Erin Whitchurch of the University of Virginia. In a series of studies, Epley and Whitchurch showed that we see ourselves as better looking than we actually are. The researchers took pictures of study participants and, using a computerized procedure, produced more attractive and less attractive versions of those pictures. Participants were told that they would be presented with a series of images including their original picture and images modified from that picture. They were then asked to identify the unmodified picture. They tended to select an attractively enhanced one.

Epley and Whitchurch showed that people display this bias for themselves but not for strangers. The same morphing procedure was applied to a picture of a stranger, whom the study participant met three weeks earlier during an unrelated study. Participants tended to select the unmodified picture of the stranger."

I always figured that people who overestimate their looks have this sort of internal morphing tool in their brain that tricks them into thinking they have chad traits. It's very plausible.
i'm incel

It's his lack of self-esteem that made him notice it was morphed. Ideally, he should have convinced himself he had those morphed traits to begin with. Take user0213 for example, he legit thinks he has perfect IPD and hunter eyes and O'Pry's jaw.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, MaxillaMaxing and DivineBeing
It's his lack of self-esteem that made him notice it was morphed. Ideally, he should have convinced himself he had those morphed traits to begin with.
your brain will do anything not to rope itself lol

indian street shitter genes

Keep writing keep sending

Lmao brutal