I once saw my oneitis's mother casually chatting with a 20 yo pretty boy chad in front of her car

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
And I thought I had a chance with her daughter, lol. Even the mother could easily get a chad in his prime. They seemed to know each from before. Probably lovers.

Lemme tell you smth, the wall is a cope. How women age is unique to every woman and it depends on her genetics. This woman, with all her flaws, she mogs most young girls to oblivion. She probably mogged her daughters too when she was in her prime cause she has more estrogen.

I sat next to her on the bus a few times. I checked out on her phone and she had a picture of my oneitis with her siblings as a wallpaper. Seemed like a pretty down to earth and well adjusted person.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Lemme tell you smth, the wall is a cope. How women age is unique to every woman and it depends on her genetics.
if they didn't spend their 20s drinking, getting spit-roasted, tanning, and doing hard drugs they would age much more gracefully.

Even the mother could easily get a chad in his prime.
a 50 year old washed up single mother still has greater SMV than your average sub-7, sub 6-foot guy..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
if they didn't spend their 20s drinking, getting spit-roasted, tanning, and doing hard drugs they would age much more gracefully.

a 50 year old washed up single mother still has greater SMV than your average sub-7, sub 6-foot guy..

Many women didn't do all of this and they didn't age well. Pregnancy absolutely destroys some femoids. Some women lose it after 1 kid, some after 2, and some don't even lose it after 6 kids like the example in my story.

That is so true. And usually, they are extremely bitter and hypergamous.

• +1
Many women didn't do all of this and they didn't age well. Pregnancy absolutely destroys some femoids. Some women lose it after 1 kid, some after 2, and some don't even lose it after 6 kids like the example in my story.

pregnancy destroys her pussy and makes her fat, but the visible skin aging (wrinkling and sagging) is mostly caused by excessive and obsessive tanning. Every female no matter her skin tone wants to look like a mexican for some reason. If they took care of their skin they would still have youthful faces at 40 or 50. But the good thing is that Mediterranean women (southern europe and middle east) still age better than germanics and slavics, though not as good as blacks.

tbh I'm starting to prefer the native mediterrnean women, the culture here fetishes the light skinned blue eyed blonde but they are too fucking masculine and high T, flat asses, no boobs, no lips, age like milk...

Last edited:
  • +1
pregnancy destroys her pussy and makes her fat, but the visible skin aging (wrinkling and sagging) is mostly caused by excessive and obsessive tanning. Every female no matter her skin tone wants to look like a mexican for some reason. If they took care of their skin they would still have youthful faces at 40 or 50. But the good thing is that Mediterranean women (southern europe and middle east) still age better than germanics and slavics, though not as good as blacks.

tbh I'm starting to prefer the native mediterrnean women, the culture here fetishes the light skinned blue eyed blonde but they are too fucking masculine and high T, flat asses, no boobs, no lips, age like milk...

Mediterranean women don't age well at all. Blacks age the worse. Germanic women age very well.

A good looking meditteranean women is optimal and mogs the shit out northern bitches whoever they are very rare. In Netherlands, I get to see a modle tier woman once every 10 meters. Even the girls that work at the place I eat could do modeling.

In Greece, good looking women were considerably more rare especailly in shops. The average dutch girl mogs the shit out of the average greek one but a good looking greek girl makes dutch femoid invisible.

• +1
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine