I once told a man that he was good looking randomly on the street

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
It was 4 years ago or so when i was in a western country. I saw him like 3 or 4 times (He was this tall black guy who always dressed very well and had a model walk, very similar to Mia Desiré) and one day we were on an empty street both of us and i told him "Hey bro, what is your name?" to what he answered me "Henry". I made to him a strange look at him because i didn't understand him and he answered "It's because my father is from Ghana". I think he thought i expected him to be named Mutombo or Muntari or something. He wasn't that black, Henry is literally the most believable name for him because he was the same skin color as Thierry.

Anyways, i told him "Dude, you are very good looking. I want to be like you one day" and he answered "Thank you very much bro, i really appreciate it man" with a smile.

Once i saw him with his girlfriend. This guy was at worst a High HTN yet his girl was an MTB, at best a high MTB.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Fiqh and 5'7 zoomer
Fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: mid, the next o'pry and 5'7 zoomer
NDRD faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, Gaygymmaxx and Blackgymmax
Fucking faggot
Funny. I said it to my mother and she answered similarly but in an Islamic way of course.

She told me "Be careful, people might think something wrong if they see you asking those things. Don't do it again son :Comfy:"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sladeee and Deleted member 58285
Say what you want but imagine someone did the same to you. Amazing lifefuel.

I like making people feeling better. Either say a good word or don't say anything.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 32485 and sladeee
Say what you want but imagine someone did the same to you. Amazing lifefuel.

I like making people feeling better. Either say a good word or don't say anything.
This is why i still rate @NewOneXY as a low htn while deep inside i know he is mtn because of personality and cuckedness downgrade

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Funny. I said it to my mother and she answered similarly but in an Islamic way of course.

She told me "Be careful, people might think something wrong if they see you asking those things. Don't do it again son :Comfy:"
Your mom is a good woman I would fuck her call that shit MUStard 💀💯💯😭😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Your mom is a good woman I would fuck her call that shit MUStard 💀💯💯😭😭😭
Don't say that brother. Have some respect for mothers. If you have said that in my face i would have ended your entire ancestry line with a kick in your balls. Since this is an incel forum for autists i will forgive you this time.

I respect your mother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, wackedchives, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
It was 4 years ago or so when i was in a western country. I saw him like 3 or 4 times (He was this tall black guy who always dressed very well and had a model walk, very similar to Mia Desiré) and one day we were on an empty street both of us and i told him "Hey bro, what is your name?" to what he answered me "Henry". I made to him a strange look at him because i didn't understand him and he answered "It's because my father is from Ghana". I think he thought i expected him to be named Mutombo or Muntari or something. He wasn't that black, Henry is literally the most believable name for him because he was the same skin color as Thierry.

Anyways, i told him "Dude, you are very good looking. I want to be like you one day" and he answered "Thank you very much bro, i really appreciate it man" with a smile.

Once i saw him with his girlfriend. This guy was at worst a High HTN yet his girl was an MTB, at best a high MTB.
"Heey I just met you!
And this is crazy.
But here's my numba,
So call me maybe!"

• JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator