Reactions: _MVP_, Zonar, datboijj and 2 others
my life is not hell inc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
mvp is a pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qxtwz7854, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 52452
If those users fit your criteria for best users, thank god you aren't following me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Narcissus🥀, ggg.tv🤫 and 3 others
  • WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, tigrxs and moggathon
This forum is like high school jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, Zonar, Narcissus🥀 and 4 others
9D5C219C FF92 4A45 9760 82CBA2C978C2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Richard Cheese, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and tigrxs
how else would he know she had the ass of a 'grown womans ass'
you dont need to stare to see a big ass you see shit like that from periphery, although the title was a bit bullshit tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: tigrxs
Idc faggot. He’s a genius and will destroy earth
Screenshot 2024 05 11 at 202208

Now you dont care about pedophilia?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, qxtwz7854 and Deleted member 52452
View attachment 2911774
Now you dont care about pedophilia?
I only care about serious pedos like @GabachoCopium

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 52452
Care to follow me son?

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
its literally the same as staring at an adult girls ass but the adult girls ass is assigned to an 11 year old at this scenario, whats the problem? because she has a manmade number saying her chronological age assigned to her? it doesnt matter that her biological age is more advanced?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 52452
its literally the same as staring at an adult girls ass but the adult girls ass is assigned to an 11 year old at this scenario, whats the problem? because she has a manmade number saying her chronological age assigned to her? it doesnt matter that her biological age is more advanced?
no need for all them words, just say your like little girls

just say you like to take advantage of inexperienced immature people

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854 and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
The problem with pedophilia is typically not the psychical aspect but the mental aspect. The issue is someone who is 11 years old doesn’t realise the full implications of having sex or dating someone. It becomes worse when someone who is significantly older uses their experience to prey on the child, like Leonardo dicaprio; even though they aren’t children, he still uses his authority over them, which is his wealth, fame, etc. To me that is morally wrong.

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
define "experience" and "maturity"
experienced - having gained knowledge or skill in a particular field over time

maturity - the state, fact, or period of being mature.

• +1
The problem with pedophilia is typically not the psychical aspect but the mental aspect. The issue is someone who is 11 years old doesn’t realise the full implications of having sex or dating someone.
yes they do, just fucking lol are you even blackpilled?
also define "experience" and "maturity"

experienced - having gained knowledge or skill in a particular field over time

maturity - the state, fact, or period of being mature.
i obviously know the broad dictionary definitions but define it in this specific context

If those users fit your criteria for best users, thank god you aren't following me.
I like that girl in your avi. Makes me want to pucker my lips up and kiss kiss kiss.

i obviously know the broad dictionary definitions but define it in this specific context
the broad definition is mature - fully developed physically; full-grown

but in this context an 11 year old is not fully developed mentally and therefore does not have the capacity to consent

• +1
the broad definition is mature - fully developed physically; full-grown
most 11 year olds havent started puberty yet, but the specific one mvp mentioned is an outlier who is mature
but in this context an 11 year old is not fully developed mentally and therefore does not have the capacity to consent
define being "fully developed mentally"
do you think "underage" girls are fucking vegetables lmao? of course they can say yes or no and know what feels good and what doesn't, they can consent.
if their bodies are ready for sex (the girl mvp is mentioning is) then i see nothing wrong with having it with them and being attracted to them

most 11 year olds havent started puberty yet, but the specific one mvp mentioned is an outlier who is mature
I wouldnt trust mvp’s definition on what a fully grown woman’s ass looks like considering they think children are mature

• +1
Erm what the sigma. Why have you derailed my thread you faggots?

of course they can say yes or no and know what feels good and what doesn't, they can consent.
a baby can say yes or no, doesn’t mean they fully know what it means

• +1
a baby can say yes or no, doesn’t mean they fully know what it means
but you shouldnt have sex with a baby and its an oddity to be attracted to one because their bodies arent developed and they dont desire it

but you shouldnt have sex with a baby and its an oddity to be attracted to one because their bodies arent developed and they dont desire it
and 11 years old are? and its not about physical traits, its about the mental part of it

• +1
and 11 years old are? and its not about physical traits
most aren't, but the one mvp describes is
its about the mental part of it
what the fuck does that even mean lmao? what is "the mental part"? what is "mental development"
ive already asked you to explain it but you never do

what the fuck does that even mean lmao? what is "the mental part"? what is "mental development"
ive already asked you to explain it but you never do
being mentally developed enough to know what youre consenting to

• +1
Popular schizo on subhuman high