I only gained 10-20lbs my entire puberty

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Most people overestimate when they start puberty by a year. It actually starts a year before you actually got mental and physical signs. I got signs at 13, so it started at 12 which is average

At late 12 or early 13 (I just remember it being early 7th grade), I got my height and weight checked in PE class: 5'1" and 85-90lbs

The PE teacher had a chart for healthy weights and I think at certain heights or ages and my weight literally wasn't even on the chart

I remember telling my mom I was only 10lbs underweight for the avg my age constantly in elementary and early middle school. This is true. In fact, I was always 10lbs underweight for my age my entire childhood

Avg weight at 12 is 90lbs for a boy. So I must have been 80lbs which makes sense considering I remember my weight was 85-90lbs in early 7th grade

13.5 I was 5'3" 90 something lbs
14.0 5'5" 90 something lbs
14.5 5'6" doctor told I was 100lbs
15.5 doctor appointment 5'7" morning height 100lbs
16.25 post-mini bulk 5'7" 120lbs
16.5 5'7" afternoon height 113lbs last time I checked

But I stopped growing before 15 so in total from beginning of puberty (age 12) to end of puberty (age 15), I went from 80 to 100lbs therefore only 20lbs were gained my entire puberty. I think this is perfectly normal and healthy though.

Dad is 6' 200lbs+ with muscle and tattoos. He used to lift too

Idk how his growth was though and I can't ask him because even though I could meet up with him and ask him he would be disgusted by how disgustingly skinny I currently am

I must reach around 150lbs to even consider talking to him

@Leonardo DiCaprio @Niko @Bitchwhipper2

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lux, Solidcoin, WhiteGoodman and 3 others
113 lbs at 5ft7 is not bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, WhiteGoodman, duck and 3 others
my asian friend was consistently even more underweight yet he ended up 5'10.5 while being BELOW AVERAGE height pre puberty

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate and johncruz12345
113 lbs at 5ft7 is not bad.
It looks even worse on me because I have the exact arms and legs of a 6ft person (no exaggeration actually) and I'm 10-12% bf

Screenshot 20220504 144736 Chrome

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Good_Little_Goy and (deleted member)
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
It looks even worse on me because I have the exact arms and legs of a 6ft person (no exaggeration actually) and I'm 10-12% bf

View attachment 1665730
Yeah. I saw the picture of your frame. It's not too bad tbh.

You do have longer legs than usual, but people with longer legs can have the perception of looking taller.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
my asian friend was consistently even more underweight yet he ended up 5'10.5 while being BELOW AVERAGE height pre puberty
This isn't another stunt thread. It's just funny how much of a twink I am that I only gained 20lbs in puberty while growing probably 8 inches

How underweight was he though? 15.7 BMI like I was? I looked like this and when I forced to a mental hospital for being exposed for having suicidal thoughts at age 14 my mates in there were begging me to eat and were visibly concerned and horrified

Inb4 he was only 17 BMI

Screenshot 20220504 145637 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Tbh, might be an asian trait in general.

Not something I ever noticed tho.
they also tend to have the skinniest legs, there was this wasian jb in my class and i always loved how her legs and ass lined up perfectly

• Love it
  • JFL
they also tend to have the skinniest legs, there was this wasian jb in my class and i always loved how her legs and ass lined up perfectly
There's no asians at my school.:hnghn:

My school is filled with curries and arabs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 2403
This isn't another stunt thread. It's just funny how much of a twink I am that I only gained 20lbs in puberty while growing probably 8 inches

How underweight was he though? 15.7 BMI like I was? I looked like this and when I forced to a mental hospital for being exposed for having suicidal thoughts at age 14 my mates in there were begging me to eat and were visibly concerned and horrified

Inb4 he was only 17 BMI

View attachment 1665743
How is 15.7 BMI even possible.

My BMI is 18, and I look like a skeleton

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, TsarTsar444 and Growth Plate
Yeah. I saw the picture of your frame. It's not too bad tbh.

You do have longer legs than usual, but people with longer legs can have the perception of looking taller.
My frame is dogshit and I will never build muscle because of it even with roids

Yes I get called tall a lot by ethnics and femlets. Not by males though unless they see a pic of my proportions, then they assume I'm 5'10" - 6'4" :lul: while I'm literally average white female height in reality. It's not just deformed legs doing this. It's also my frame and weight

Yes I get called tall a lot by ethnics and femlets. Not by males though unless they see a pic of my proportions, then they assume I'm 5'10" - 6'4" :lul: while I'm literally average white female height in reality. It's not just deformed legs doing this. It's also my frame and weight
another day another larp from @brutalrussiansubhuman

• JFL

Inb4 he was only 17 BMI

View attachment 1665743
he had like 5 inch range wrists at 16 ded srs and his arms had 0 muscle, i dont know his exact BMI during his growing years but at 18 he claimed to be 50kg at 5'10.5 and he looked similar BMI when he was growing even skinnier tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
How is 15.7 BMI even possible.

My BMI is 18, and I look like a skeleton
That's literally the BMI of someone at 5'7" 100lbs. I'm now 17 BMI which is what I was at 13 before I grew 6 inches

bro i thought you were a lifter? why you got that pfp then. im 5’8 and had the same stats as you and looked straight anorexic before lifting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and johncruz12345
just fucking eat bro you should be gymcelling until you reach 140 lean

• JFL

Yeah, u look like you are 6ft from your proportions.

• +1
just fucking eat bro you should be gymcelling until you reach 140 lean
Muh gymcel cope. My face is unattractive and my frame is too small to look good even with roids. Just gonna rope

Muh gymcel cope. My face is unattractive and my frame is too small to look good even with roids. Just gonna rope
Gym is never cope bhai. You can always wear lifts to fraud to average height.

• JFL
retard

you probably look like an absolute twink at least become a manlet bull with a trendy haircut jfl

• +1
  • JFL
100lbs? Thats 45kg, doesn't sound possible, you would have looked completely starved like you just got saved from Treblinka

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345 and Growth Plate
You need to be at least 65kg to look human brocel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
he claimed to be 50kg at 5'10.5
Same as me then. I never measured my wrists but I wouldn't be surprised if they're 5 inches just like his :forcedsmile:. I would like to think they're 6 inches which is dogshit but normal for wristcels. My arms have great definition but I'm just lean and emasciated. He probably was a late bloomer and had a long growth window though especially because he was severely underweight and asian. Studies show anorexia delays puberty and asians are known to grow longer than average. I'm not saying this to cope. Realistically, this was all due to some recessive gene and I just had a fast puberty or something

• +1
100lbs? Thats 45kg, doesn't sound possible, you would have looked completely starved like you just got saved from Treblinka
I have a medical document

retard

you probably look like an absolute twink at least become a manlet bull with a trendy haircut jfl
Doesn't wrist size and frame greatly limit how much muscle you can gain? I'm very weak btw. Max bench when I was 120lbs was 95lbs

I have a medical document
You would have to have looked like bones and skin, no muscles or fat on you at all, literally like those pics of holocaust victims online but worse probably

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
Gym is never cope bhai. You can always wear lifts to fraud to average height.
Didn't you read unattractive face and death tier frame lmfao? There's only the rope :ogre:

You would have to have looked like bones and skin, no muscles or fat on you at all, literally like those pics of holocaust victims online but worse probably
I had muscle definition because my body fat was low and I'm "male", but yeah virtually no muscle mass though. People opened up about their concern for me. It wasn't due to mental illness though. It was due to being picky, somewhat poor economically, electronic addiction and a retarded sleep schedule

you're probably gonna grow taller, until then stop spiking your cortisol about this shit
No the proportions are due to early growth completion. Women likely have longer leg to torso proportions than men for this reason. I stopped growing at late 14. Not genetic, at least based on the fact that every alive person in my family has normal proportions, along with frames, the men even with above avg frames. Probably some long dead person I inherited this height and frame from via the worst luck of all time. Inheritance is random. Some people have to be this unlucky and I'm one of them. It's like how Leo (the actor, not user) got a good face despite unattractive parents and nba players become tall despite midget parents jfl

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
  • +1
  • JFL
Same as me then. I never measured my wrists but I wouldn't be surprised if they're 5 inches just like his :forcedsmile:. I would like to think they're 6 inches which is dogshit but normal for wristcels. My arms have great definition but I'm just lean and emasciated. He probably was a late bloomer and had a long growth window though especially because he was severely underweight and asian. Studies show anorexia delays puberty and asians are known to grow longer than average. I'm not saying this to cope. Realistically, this was all due to some recessive gene and I just had a fast puberty or something
he had his main growth spurt 14.5-16 and yes he had a long puberty since he gained noticeably 17-18 (1.5 inches), and gained like 0.5 inches after 18 but he was still underweight throughout it's mostly genetics in the end tbh

were you malnourished? he just had 1 percentile bone density and frame for his height, he ate enough iirc

• Love it
  • JFL
he had his main growth spurt 14.5-16 and yes he had a long puberty since he gained noticeably 17-18 (1.5 inches), and gained like 0.5 inches after 18 but he was still underweight throughout it's mostly genetics in the end tbh

were you malnourished? he just had 1 percentile bone density and frame for his height, he ate enough iirc
You've seen my frame

Idk if I ate enough. It wasn't like I was in a concentration camp. The period I stopped growing in was when quarantine started so I stopped eating school breakfast everyday like I usually did. So I skipped breakfast, ate a frozen meal for lunch, then one or two hot pockets and one or two glasses of lemonade I think. I can't remember exactly because it was over a year ago but it was something like this. From 14.5 to 15.5, I apparently grew an inch according to my growth chart (but this inch was probably gained before I even turned 15 as no one takes a year just to grow an inch) but I remained the exact same weight

Even now I've counted my calories on a calculator during the weekend. I ate 3000kcal on Saturday then only 1500kcal on Sunday because I woke up late and was busy. I wanted to eat more at night but had to sleep for school

• +1
bro i was the same height as you (5'1 at 13) and weighed 5lbs less than you and within a few months of the same age as u and i weighed less than you now im 6'1 151

edit: but its weird cuz you say you saw signs of puberty at 13 and it was the same for me

• +1
he had like 5 inch range wrists at 16 ded srs and his arms had 0 muscle, i dont know his exact BMI during his growing years but at 18 he claimed to be 50kg at 5'10.5 and he looked similar BMI when he was growing even skinnier tbh
brutal i was 5'10.5 50kg too slightly around a year ago tho i mean its possible if you are a not fully developed and have twink shitty pubescent twig frame

• +1
Lol, my puberty was ages 13-24 and I gained over 70 pound and 11 inches of height during those 11 years. No fat gains at all, no gym. Just a very slow snail paced puberty 🐌.

- I was 4'11 exactly at 13½ and just 87 pounds. I looked 9 or 10. I wasn't even in the school charts for weight (minimum weight for 13yo was 99 pounds)
- at 16 I was 5'4 and 103lbs. I looked like a girl.
- At 17 I was 5'6½ but only 118 pound. I was mistaken for 13-14.
- By 21 I was 5'9 but only 136 pound. I was mistaken for 16.
- By 24 I was 5'10 and 159 pound. I was mistaken for 18.

It's sad that you guys think you should look like a full grown man at 16-17. You will continue to develop until 21-23. Your a bunch of faggots that want to kill yourself for not looking like a 6'2 200pound bearded muscled lumberjack at 16. Fucking freaks fuck off.

Last edited:
  • JFL