I only know 1 surgeon with enough skill and finess to change your entire fucking race.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Arnett gunsonn
what a beautiful surgeon he nearly changed the fucking skull the only 1 who can do this convoluted surgery is this man if their is any hope left for this surgeon is it he can do that bbc morph

This is the only surgeon that can do this task problem this guy is blue pilled morally he doesn't serve you if he thinks you have (((body dysphoria))) however if i could convince him to do this i could look like this it's truly tragic more surgeons won't let you change your fucking race the gooks allow it but god forbid you want to go from a curry to a BBC and they all lose their mind it's a piss take tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2810, Casadonis and 5 others
lol i can do what that gunsonn guy did, its not that hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
what has this forum come to
Imageproxy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Deleted member 2810, medialcanthuscel and 4 others
English much?

That first pic is crazy tbh from invisible to GL

Those line lmao

Tenor 1

I dont trust any experts who shows their proof edited in Paint.

You need to actually have recession and shit for him to operate on you. He doesn’t do it for aesthetic purposes.

But that name halo though, what a sick name tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
You need to actually have recession and shit for him to operate on you. He doesn’t do it for aesthetic purposes.

I am recessed though tbh

I am recessed though tbh
Idk, but I heard he is only does surgery on people who legitimately need it. You may qualify but it’s a fuck ton of money and he’s based in California

Actually it was paint plus i just edited it to show you how many mm of projection is required

Idk, but I heard he is only does surgery on people who legitimately need it. You may qualify but it’s a fuck ton of money and he’s based in California

Still if it can change race it's worth it

gunson is the goat, it's hard to argue otherwise

gunson is the goat, it's hard to argue otherwise

Problem he's not a money making person and sticks by blue pilled notions like bdd which is just a Jewish conspiracy but it translates to i can't get my bbc self

ban the retard

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
He's so expensive. I don't expect insurance to cover it so I need a legit way to moneymaxx asap

It's always hilarious to see poor copers thinking that they will achieve the magnitude of this change
1572024217040-png.146650

when they're "normal" to begin with. "Hey if she got that much advancement, my average recessed jaw will be advanced past my forehead post-op 💪💪 PSL 8 here I come", no that's not how surgery works dumbfucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 2846
It's always hilarious to see poor copers thinking that they will achieve the magnitude of this change
1572024217040-png.146650

when they're "normal" to begin with. "Hey if she got that much advancement, my average recessed jaw will be advanced past my forehead post-op 💪💪 PSL 8 here I come", no that's not how surgery works dumbfucks.

''bu-h bu-h she was average to begin with" news flash she was recessed to start with you can't be this dumb to think person a is normal the very fact she went to a extreme surgeon proves she's not normal and this is what she got imagine if this dude was black pilled and self interested you would see people coming out as psl 8 however this dude is blue pilled to gandy levels

Not a single word was seen from that except the title

''bu-h bu-h she was average to begin with" news flash she was recessed to start with you can't be this dumb to think person a is normal the very fact she went to a extreme surgeon proves she's not normal and this is what she got imagine if this dude was black pilled and self interested you would see people coming out as psl 8 however this dude is blue pilled to gandy levels

giphy.gif

You niggas literally can't read can you. I'm not gonna bother with explaining what I wrote first, it's obvious from your writing that your English is not your first language and it's also trash tier, so you wouldn't understand anyway.

• +1
giphy.gif

You niggas literally can't read can you. I'm not gonna bother with explaining what I wrote first, it's obvious from your writing that your English is trash tier, you wouldn't understand anyway.

read like 10 words and I realized something who the fuck cares I can't believe I've just wanted my time on that response I'm pretty sure I'm a tad bit dumber cause of it

read like 10 words and I realized something who the fuck cares I can't believe I've just wanted my time on that response I'm pretty sure I'm a tad bit dumber cause of it
Fuck off and fall off a cliff uggo.

bro but can you back it up with the bbc?
your gonna be ruining the reputation of all black people if you cant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
1572024217040-png.146650

fuck this bro tbh, my profile is literally 3/10 so even moving to average 5/10 or 6/10 with luck would be great

fuck this bro tbh, my profile is literally 3/10 so even moving to average 5/10 or 6/10 with luck would be great

Jfl if you take this twats cope is he surgeon answer me that if not why trust him if he shows no data why trust him

Jfl if you take this twats cope is he surgeon answer me that if not why trust him if he shows no data why trust him

i trust him since i know no surgery can make our maxilla perfect if we dont born with

Just fucking shut your stinking ass mouth faggot, you look literally like this
images
and have the audacity to not even read what I've said first and then even try to attack me? Who do you think you are little bitch
I know but you can't expect to get a similarly impressive result if you're not as recessed as her, that's the point I'm trying to make.

• JFL
i trust him since i know no surgery can make our maxilla perfect if we dont born with

Never made that argument concurrently even my BBC isn't fully possible that being said you get the left of the 4 one.
Just fuck your stinking ass mouth faggot, you look literally like this
images
and have the audacity to not even read what I've said first and then even try to attack me? Who do you think you are little bitch

I know but you can't expect to get a similarly impressive result if you're not as recessed as her, that's the point I'm trying to make.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy: how are you different from cuck tears exactly you bully other men on appearance imagine my shock

Never made that argument concurrently even my BBC isn't fully possible that being said you get the left of the 4 one.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy: how are you different from cuck tears exactly you bully other men on appearance imagine my shock

giphy.gif
is all I have to say, time to take your pills granny

Nigga used my avi. Had to change it. Fuck you op

Reptiles is black