I only leave the bed to shit and eat jfl

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
That subhuman of my dad asked me if i'm sick lol what do you think subhuman. I'm literally poor as fuck 0 testosterone fat 0 Energy what do you expect me to do

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fuxkdakikez, lilith and 1 other person
Not worthy of the BULL

Youve beeb told mumtiple time you can slay so go slay lol

Lose weight, you dont know how attractive you may be at 10% brah
They Fed me schizo pills my metabolism Is old now

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
They Fed me schizo pills my metabolism Is old now
Ur prolly ok, id try atleast. Based off ur pics ur collagen looks good I wouldnt think ur older than late 20s. Lifefuel looking at u tbh

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 31497 and moggathon
I notice ppls face is automatically ugly when their manlet enough. When their taller tuan that threshold their height doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
I notice ppls face is automatically ugly when their manlet enough. When their taller tuan that threshold their height doesnt matter
if he was tall it wouldnt change

Subhuman i'm 6'4"
Then ur fine. U have an iconic looking face. U seem like the kind of guy who would be trollung in csgo casual. Go slay

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie and moggathon
Then ur fine. U have an iconic looking face. U seem like the kind of guy who would be trollung in csgo casual. Go slay
mirin your borderline retardation

bro why are you on this site you're dad's team just lost 23-7 today

Bull.... is okay to be 5'3
IMG 6018

Pick up bible 😍😡 find god

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
800 post am instill grey

the bull? more like the COW

That subhuman of my dad asked me if i'm sick lol what do you think subhuman. I'm literally poor as fuck 0 testosterone fat 0 Energy what do you expect me to do
keep doing it, you'll have a good life in future.

the pathetic thing is that this guy now lives MVP's life even though he has a decent body, good eyes, and many good features he could have worked on/bonesmashed and be slaying by now

Like you dont even know how many women I ask out to get any action, you haven't even tried.

You are like 30 but if you even started trying you would have gotten laid by now.

Im now 27 and with all my looksmaxxing, things are better then they were at 22, 24,25, infact those years for me were just embarrassing.

50 years ago i would be over the hill at my age. now there are so many things you can use on your face to keep collagen looking amazing.

Copper peptides, viatmin c, retin-a, PRP, urea lotions, you name it.

This is all just a cope. Your laziness is a cope. You have't gotten laid in years because COPE.