I only Looksmax cause im not NT

narcissist_volcel

narcissist_volcel

Iron
No normal person is obsessing over their gonial angle or the length of their ramus just so they can get with top tier stacies. Just saw a dude who I mog in height, face and body fat walking with a prime htb and he was making her giggle and shit. Meanwhile Im rotting on org reading threads made by fags and coomers. NTpill is fucking brutal

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, rand anon, mulattocel and 5 others
No normal person is obsessing over their gonial angle or the length of their ramus just so they can get with top tier stacies. Just saw a dude who I mog in height, face and body fat walking with a prime htb and he was making her giggle and shit. Meanwhile Im rotting on org reading threads made by fags and coomers. NTpill is fucking brutal
what makes you not be nt? do you have autism or aspie?

what makes you not be nt? do you have autism or aspie?
Don't know if im actually autistic but I am incredibly bad at socializing with normies. Grew up in a third world country and mental disorders aren't really given the appropriate amount of attention. Now im in the US and im realizing just how maladjusted I am

Read and learn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and rand anon
Don't know if im actually autistic but I am incredibly bad at socializing with normies. Grew up in a third world country and mental disorders aren't really given the appropriate amount of attention. Now im in the US and im realizing just how maladjusted I am
how old are you and do you talk to your parents? if not, try talking to them first. If you don't even talk to the people who created you, then socializing is pointless. Legit ask your parents what they are making food will help your social skills by a margin, trust me i was like you too but then i just started talking to my parents which lead me to talk to more and more people.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
how old are you and do you talk to your parents? if not, try talking to them first. If you don't even talk to the people who created you, then socializing is pointless. Legit ask your parents what they are making food will help your social skills by a margin, trust me i was like you too but then i just started talking to my parents which lead me to talk to more and more people.
Im 18 and My parents are all the way across the Atlantic jfl. Im the only one in this state rn except my uncle and talking to him is agony

Read and learn:

Read and learn:

Having to read essays to relate with normies fuck my existence :feelskek::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Madridista
Im 18 and My parents are all the way across the Atlantic jfl. Im the only one in this state rn except my uncle and talking to him is agony
even if it's agonising, still try to. Do you live with a roomie or are you all alone. Speaking to your uncle about what he does, etc will just help you get better at socializing

even if it's agonising, still try to. Do you live with a roomie or are you all alone. Speaking to your uncle about what he does, etc will just help you get better at socializing
Im living on campus rn all alone in my dorm. I wake up go to gym, wageslave then scroll this god forsaken site till I pass out. Im hoping to ascend enough by the end of the summer to make up for my nonNTness

Same here. At least we know how to compensate

Im living on campus rn all alone in my dorm. I wake up go to gym, wageslave then scroll this god forsaken site till I pass out. Im hoping to ascend enough by the end of the summer to make up for my nonNTness
being hot and non NT only works if you have the potential to be supermodel tier (think like chico, etc), for most people it won't work out, so it's best to actually engage in conversation. Try talking to people at gyms, like genuinely saying how many sets you have works alot lol, it fixed approaching anxiety a fuck ton not even gonna lie

• So Sad
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
being hot and non NT only works if you have the potential to be supermodel tier (think like chico, etc), for most people it won't work out, so it's best to actually engage in conversation. Try talking to people at gyms, like genuinely saying how many sets you have works alot lol, it fixed approaching anxiety a fuck ton not even gonna lie
My gym is empty cause everyone left campus:feelskek::feelskek: I will try talking to my coworkers although they are all foids

Don‘t lie to yourself.
Non-NT is not a thing besides autism or mental illness, you‘re just a socially stunted kid.
Socializing is like training a muscle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and HTN_Mentalcel
My gym is empty cause everyone left campus:feelskek::feelskek: I will try talking to my coworkers although they are all foids
ok atleast you're doing something, i wish the best of luck to you

• +1
Don‘t lie to yourself.
Non-NT is not a thing besides autism or mental illness, you‘re just a socially stunted kid.
This is probably the case ngl. I was hardly given positive affirmation as a kid and it led to me becoming a loner. Might be too late for me though looksmaxxing is all I have:feelsrope:

This is probably the case ngl. I was hardly given positive affirmation as a kid and it led to me becoming a loner. Might be too late for me though looksmaxxing is all I have:feelsrope:
No it‘s not too late. You can nichemax and still find some girls if you‘re lucky.
Just start now

you are still 18, i hate some users on this forum saying its over if u didnt experience teenage love. Most guys are like us, genuinely speaking. they just dont spend time on incel forums and actually tried bettering themselves socially rather than thinking it was all looks. (which i somewhat believe) Looks are VERY important don't get me wrong but being NT is equally if not more important. How pathetic is it that you are talking to a woman that is biologically weaker than you, yet you are shy infront of them. but ya wish u da best of luck brocel

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
No it‘s not too late. You can nichemax and still find some girls if you‘re lucky.
Just start now
Girls show interest in me im just too weird to actually flirt back:lul: Might be the abused dog in me

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald
You have trouble socializing bro? Has ascending helped in any way
It gives me sex thats it. Girls can still tell im non nt and i dont have a strong social group or strong connections to girls

Don‘t lie to yourself.
Non nt IS mental illness bro

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and icetraebald
you are still 18, i hate some users on this forum saying its over if u didnt experience teenage love. Most guys are like us, genuinely speaking. they just dont spend time on incel forums and actually tried bettering themselves socially rather than thinking it was all looks. (which i somewhat believe) Looks are VERY important don't get me wrong but being NT is equally if not more important. How pathetic is it that you are talking to a woman that is biologically weaker than you, yet you are shy infront of them. but ya wish u da best of luck brocel
How old are you bro? Around what age did you stop being non-NT? And I did date as a teenager Ive even had sex its just never the girls I want

How old are you bro? Around what age did you stop being non-NT? And I did date as a teenager Ive even had sex its just never the girls I want
i am 16, and i stopped being non-nt as of last year to 2 years ago lol. I was 15 and looked much worse yet my interactions were much more positive.

It gives me sex thats it. Girls can still tell im non nt and i dont have a strong social group or strong connections to girls
This I feel like even if I could suddenly attract top tier stacies I would still be alone in my head

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i am 16, and i stopped being non-nt as of last year to 2 years ago lol. I was 15 and looked much worse yet my interactions were much more positive.
Bhai I thought you were like 25 the way you were talking:feelskek: You were 14 of course you'd be weird

This I feel like even if I could suddenly attract top tier stacies I would still be alone in my head
They will fall for and date the man who is nt, not too goodlooking or intimidating whos the life of a party with many side perks and knows their circle.

The non nt looksmaxxer can at best be a homewrecker or slayer. Small chance of ltr. At least for someone whos brain/ mood is as disfunctional as mine

• +1
Bhai I thought you were like 25 the way you were talking:feelskek: You were 14 of course you'd be weird
LOL, yeah true but it doesn't help that my developmental years were fucked with covid. Imagine being 12 and playing games all day, that's such a pathetic existance imo

They will fall for and date the man who is nt, not too goodlooking or intimidating whos the life of a party with many side perks and knows their circle.

The non nt looksmaxxer can at best be a homewrecker or slayer. Small chance of ltr. At least for someone whos brain/ mood is as disfunctional as mine
Ltr at a young age is kinda cucked anyways.

• +1
You are probably just uglier than you realize, even if you were super charismatic you would probably still be alone.

Also you are only 18, you have nothing to worry about until you graduate. Once you are 21 and you have received no female attention then it's time to worry and to look into surgery.

Do you have friends? The only time I will admit that being nt matters is if you actually have no friends.

• +1
i can relate to this thread a lot. ascending in looks can only do so much, but you need to talk to other people. i'm not necessarily as drastic as this since its easy for me to talk to a random person (bring up some topic) and have a full blown conversation (and get numbers as well).

problem is for me is having a full-blown friend group since people know im non-NT and I have contrarian ideas, so the assumptions don't help at all. also, when you are in the bottom in the barrel and do something to increase your value, people still remember you for being at the bottom. you get out of that stigma of being at the bottom and then come out and realize that there is more to shallow group dynamics.

its funny because we are in the same situation as i get iois as well from girls but just don't want to talk due to past experiences as well in middle school and high school.

ascending in looks will definitely help, and it will help you find a group of people that you can help (whether its family or friends). wish you the best

• +1
Self-awareness is the first step. You have what it takes to mentally softmaxx enough to fraud NT to an extent.

• +1
You are probably just uglier than you realize, even if you were super charismatic you would probably still be alone.

Also you are only 18, you have nothing to worry about until you graduate. Once you are 21 and you have received no female attention then it's time to worry and to look into surgery.

Do you have friends? The only time I will admit that being nt matters is if you actually have no friends.
Im not that ugly people actually tell me I should model but that might just be cause im pretty tall at least by US standards. And female attention isn't an issue I just lack attention from females that I want. I had friends but because we didn't relate I was kinda disrepected

Self-awareness is the first step. You have what it takes to mentally softmaxx enough to fraud NT to an extent.
Frauding NT hurts my brain ngl. Want people to like me for my real self and looks halo might be the only way to get that

The htb and the dude I was talking about just sat at my table :lul:

NTpill gets even more brutal as you get older. I have severe ADHD and have to take medication to deal with it. but being safe and an NPC is more important once you get out of college/uni, as people become more aware of the long term investment of a relationship partner, and if they can tell you wont be able to converse well with them, the idea of a lifelong relationship is extremely unappealing.

• So Sad
Frauding NT hurts my brain ngl. Want people to like me for my real self and looks halo might be the only way to get that
Looks halo only works for below your looksmatch. You saw it with your own eyes how “muh personality” can extend your reach.

• Hmm...