Reactions: AspiringChad and TakaRyo
From incel to incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, FailedNormie, AspiringChad and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and TakaRyo
Not true. Genio (or wraparound even better) + Rhino would turn this guy into Chadlite.

I've even considered the wraparound implant for vertical height

Not true. Genio (or wraparound even better) + Rhino would turn this guy into Chadlite.
chadlite? you kidding, hightier normie at most lmao

Rhino, Genio, Kybella under chin if you dont intend on losing weight

Hairlinemaxxx asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 678
looks like youre starting to bald , better fix that

my side profile after a rhino

Attachments

• sidepro.jpg
    sidepro.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Lux
I have the same problem, I'd need a transplant even if I never started norwooding

Did you get one or just morph?
thats a morph , this is my actual nose

Attachments

• sideproo.jpg
    sideproo.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 97
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
ascend to legendary incel

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
bro im so lucky, most of my family are bald and balding. Im so scared
To be safe you should use a topical anti-androgen, since it runs in your family.

To be safe you should use a topical anti-androgen, since it runs in your family.
I could, im 26 now, im scared by my 30s its gonna start to go.

bro im so lucky, most of my family are bald and balding. Im so scared
This, take preventative measures before the norwood reaper comes for you

Give me that hair you piece of shit
Also with your rhino, what exactly did you ask for from the surgeon, was it like a dorsal hump removal or something?
Pretty sure thats what my nose needs, and septoplasty but i legit have no idea wtf to ask for I think youre the only person ive seen who got rhino

from incel to normie

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
This, take preventative measures before the norwood reaper comes for you

Also with your rhino, what exactly did you ask for from the surgeon, was it like a dorsal hump removal or something?
Pretty sure thats what my nose needs, and septoplasty but i legit have no idea wtf to ask for I think youre the only person ive seen who got rhino
View attachment 61925
I didnt get the rhino yet but i will be. I wanna get my tip raised a little and the dorsal hump removed. For you id get the tip shortened and remove the little bump you have. did a little morph of your nose

Attachments

• morph.jpg
    morph.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 83
  • +1
Reactions: samm735
From the side it looks fine, the dorsal hump is so small. I'd need to see the front profile. If the septum is deviated discuss it with the doc. Depending on how bad the deviation is, it might never be 100% straight which is fine and probably won't be noticeable in motion at all.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
I didnt get the rhino yet but i will be. I wanna get my tip raised a little and the dorsal hump removed. For you id get the tip shortened and remove the little bump you have. did a little morph of your nose
Yeah id prob like it something like that, i mean my nose used to be straight as fuck when i was 17, then i broke it and now its like this, although id prob get the nostrils made smaller i guess that would come with septoplasty though

From the side it looks fine, the dorsal hump is so small. I'd need to see the front profile. If the septum is deviated discuss it with the doc. Depending on how bad the deviation is, it might never be 100% straight which is fine and probably won't be noticeable in motion at all.
Yeah man, my septum has a deviation, but its not really visible from the front, its been shown on xrays and cat scans and stuff though.

Heres front, i think perhaps just dorsal hump removal and tip/septoplasty and something for the nostrils maybe idk

Yeah id prob like it something like that, i mean my nose used to be straight as fuck when i was 17, then i broke it and now its like this, although id prob get the nostrils made smaller i guess that would come with septoplasty though

Yeah man, my septum has a deviation, but its not really visible from the front, its been shown on xrays and cat scans and stuff though.

View attachment 61929 Heres front, i think perhaps just dorsal hump removal and tip/septoplasty and something for the nostrils maybe idk
yeah id say your nostrils are big. But overall i dont think you really NEED a rhino , it still fits your face but theres still some room for improvement on it.

View attachment 61929 Heres front, i think perhaps just dorsal hump removal and tip/septoplasty and something for the nostrils maybe idk
It looks fine to me dude. Same with the tip, it doesn't look like rhino would benefit you much, if at all. You already are looksmaxed jfl

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
that transfo was actually good. how much did you pay for that?
I didnt get it done yet , its a morph. I got quoted for 4200 though.

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
I don't know if I need a rhino or not. A lot of people told me I don't need it

You would benefit from a rhino, get rid of that bump. Id get a genio first though

• +1
I really like my nose though. Would it actually benefit me to fix it?
of course it would, why wouldnt it? every cm makes a difference

Yes, you would 100% benefit from rhinoplasty tbh

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
dude how could you prefer that nose?

• +1
Definitely get the jaw surgery first

• +1
My family told me I didn't need a hair transplant, but I got one anyway. Your family will never tell you the truth or see your flaws like other people do.

your family will always tell you that's what inside that matters, being a good person

don't listen to the bluepill bullshit

you need wrap around shot gun implants if u wanna ascend

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
From the side I had a similar nose before rhino, it's better when it's straight dude, plus you'll look less ethnic which is better