I only need one surgery to ascend

Do you think my psl would go up if I got rid of my negro nose or would it ruin my harmony/make me look off?
The goal with ethnic rhinoplasty is to improve the appearance of an ethnic nose while keeping it fitting with the face. It'll really depend on your individual features.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
I'm on both. My hairline hasn't changed, it's just always been high
I have the same problem, I'd need a transplant even if I never started norwooding
People say that those who say that are coping, but I've got to say if that applies to anyone, it's all my siblings in my family. Jfl at my little bro's hairline

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
People say that those who say that are coping, but I've got to say if that applies to anyone, it's all my siblings in my family. Jfl at my little bro's hairline

View attachment 62097
Just be shaolin monk theory

Just jk it applies to me as well, none of my family is bald but they all have massive foreheads and high hairlines

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
Just be shaolin monk theory

Just jk it applies to me as well, none of my family is bald but they all have massive foreheads and high hairlines
It's unfortunate to say the least. My natural hairline is pretty shit but not as bad as my bro's. Probably will get a ht whether I'm balding or not, lmao. Never heard of applying an anti-androgen before though, @CupOfCoffee .

It's unfortunate to say the least. My natural hairline is pretty shit but not as bad as my bro's. Probably will get a ht whether I'm balding or not, lmao. Never heard of applying an anti-androgen before though, @CupOfCoffee .
Like topical finasteride, RU58841, CB0301, Ketoconazole to kill DHT on the scalp

• +1
Like topical finasteride, RU58841, CB0301, Ketoconazole to kill DHT on the scalp
I only use minoxidil. Even though every kid in my family (including my sister which sucks) has a shit hairline as evident from the pic, I can't risk balding because then it'll look really bad, lol. What do you recommend?

I only use minoxidil. Even though every kid in my family (including my sister which sucks) has a shit hairline as evident from the pic, I can't risk balding because then it'll look really bad, lol. What do you recommend?
RU58841 and nizoral. Check moreplatesmoredates articles on it

• +1
RU58841 and nizoral. Check moreplatesmoredates articles on it
Does RU have the same issue as minoxidil where the hairs never become terminal?

Is it okay to take these stuff if you're not balding?
I was going to start taking ketoconazole shampoo and microneedle my head to see if it improves my hairline and hair quality

Does RU have the same issue as minoxidil where the hairs never become terminal?
It blocks DHT, which minoxidil does not do. Minox acts on circulation in some way to increase hair growth, so really it's a mask for the underlying problem, not a cure for hairloss. You can actually use minoxidil as a solvent for RU powder and make it one solution, search "Kevin Mann" on YouTube

• +1
It blocks DHT, which minoxidil does not do. Minox acts on circulation in some way to increase hair growth, so really it's a mask for the underlying problem, not a cure for hairloss. You can actually use minoxidil as a solvent for RU powder and make it one solution, search "Kevin Mann" on YouTube
Yeah, I saw a thread on lookism about that. Hairlines in my family recede usually in their 40s, so I wanna slow down that.
I swear to god I have the worse hairline genetics in my family, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
gonna save this just in case you know who comes for me, thanks dude.

Genio will never ascend you unless you are either severely recessed or you need significant vertical lengthening.

It will be a good looksmax for you regardless. You need the vertical lengthening

• +1
He'll strike while you're asleep. Act now
Even if i dont think I will bald(no bald family members) do you still think I should use ketoconazole shampoo as a prevention measure just incase my hairline(which is naturally very high) does recede more?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Hyoid low

Rammus high

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
your family will always tell you that's what inside that matters, being a good person

don't listen to the bluepill bullshit

I know. But even lookism users and generally blackpilled ppl told me that my nose fits my face. Makes me look more masculine

Even if i dont think I will bald(no bald family members) do you still think I should use ketoconazole shampoo as a prevention measure just incase my hairline(which is naturally very high) does recede more?
Yeah just substitute it (the 1% one) for your regular shampoo

tbh, if you make your hair straight and thick somehow, that would make you a lot better looking.

Chin implant and rhino and make your hair look less like black people hair should be good

Also make sure you measure the movements you want and do a lot of morphs. and be conservative with it.

It’s much better to be slight under corrected than slightly overcorrected. One looks natural and the other looks comical. You don’t need chin to lip, very big meme, it just needs to look forward projecting based on your face and not recessed.

The more you move the greater risk functionally and aesthetically

Horizontal movement will also affect your 3/4 profile slightly

Best you get genio if you want vertical lengthening.

Idk how you think the nose makes you manlier though. You look better with the rhino for sure. idk how your nose looks from the front though

Rhinos really easy to fuck up tho, like 15% of cases get a revision and I’ve read on other forums about people getting their 2nd or 3rd rhinoplasty and each revision gets tougher due to scar tissue. I don’t know if most of us could cope with needing a revision

Attachments

• 68D1BC58-E641-4F5F-BB84-B1452445AADB.jpeg
    68D1BC58-E641-4F5F-BB84-B1452445AADB.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
  • +1
Also make sure you measure the movements you want and do a lot of morphs. and be conservative with it.

It’s much better to be slight under corrected than slightly overcorrected. One looks natural and the other looks comical. You don’t need chin to lip, very big meme, it just needs to look forward projecting based on your face and not recessed.

The more you move the greater risk functionally and aesthetically

Horizontal movement will also affect your 3/4 profile slightly

Best you get genio if you want vertical lengthening.

Idk how you think the nose makes you manlier though. You look better with the rhino for sure. idk how your nose looks from the front though

Rhinos really easy to fuck up tho, like 15% of cases get a revision and I’ve read on other forums about people getting their 2nd or 3rd rhinoplasty and each revision gets tougher due to scar tissue. I don’t know if most of us could cope with needing a revision

Regardless of what other ppl think I quite like my nose

Regardless of what other ppl think I quite like my nose
if u wanna mascmaxx, then the morph is good because it makes your nose look strong and prominent.

• +1