I Openly Called My Mom a Golddigger and She Raged

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
We got into a conversation and I don't want to bore you with it but I ended up saying "that's bullshit and you know it. You even told me when you were in highschool you "only liked guys on the football team" and in College you "liked good looking guys with nice clothes", my dads the opposite of that, he's rich but he's short and ugly and unatheletic. You only married him for the money, why were all your ex-boyfriends stocky model tier men but my dad isn't, and he's the one you happened to marry just so happening the age when you were leaving the club lifestyle".

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ZyzzReincarnate, kobecel and 8 others
Screenshot 2019 02 19 15 40 112

Didn't read lol

Just kidding I'm gonna make a response to this. I think your mom is somewhat intelligent given the fact that she takes advantage of your cuck father and dated some good looking guys in highschool. I would consider her a Machiavellian. Am I right?

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and androidcel
View attachment 23687
Didn't read lol

Just kidding I'm gonna make a response to this. I think your mom is somewhat intelligent given the fact that she takes advantage of your cuck father and dated some good looking guys in highschool. I would consider her a Machiavellian. Am I right?
She's actually an ex-model with top tier genes. My ugly as fuck dad who i know she only married since he's really rich.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
Stop it they don't like it when we expose their behavior. JFL they seriously think we can't see the way they act. Foids are so predictable just like the NPC meme.
Tall good looking man="Have sex"
Average man with money= "Marry him"
Ugly man=Call the cops if he looks in my direction.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 245, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
She's actually an ex-model with top tier genes. My ugly as fuck dad who i know she only married since he's really rich.
t. Machiavellian

I was right. I'm always right. But I think I can see why you look so weird now. You inherited model genes and ugly manlet genes so now you look like someone tried to make a chad out of a mr potato head

t. Machiavellian

I was right. I'm always right. But I think I can see why you look so weird now. You inherited model genes and ugly manlet genes so now you look like someone tried to make a chad out of a mr potato head
Im still above avg but this ugly dad fucked me up hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yeah my mom is way better looking than my dad because he money and statusmaxxed. And guess who I look like :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I got a chad Dad and a subhuman mother

My dad is subhuman too
My mother in her younger years was easily 7 PSL +.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Deleted member 611
Meme 15

My art teacher sent me this so I had to make a meem and post it somewhere lol

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
soy thread

• +1
Based. Good job man.

she cucked you bad

Imagine insulting your mother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and Deleted member 611
View attachment 23687
Didn't read lol

women should never take advantage of a man and if she tries he should murder her. Machiavelli works both ways.
>inb4 he bitches like a woman

there's a reason why it says "Amoralist" in my avatar sig
alright, so there was no bitching. carry on.

women should never take advantage of a man and if she tries he should murder her. Machiavelli works both ways.
>inb4 he bitches like a woman

there's a reason why it says "Amoralist" in my avatar sig
I'm gonna bitch like a woman. Murder is wrong!

if barracks communism was the deal, money wouldn't exist and women couldn't gold dig. in the Eastern bloc, regardless if the kids were dysgenic, because of the leadership, women were cucked into marrying their looksmatch.
I'm gonna bitch like a woman. Murder is wrong!

statement of command "don't murder" not morally correct statement.

• +1
if barracks communism was the deal, money wouldn't exist and women couldn't gold dig. in the Eastern bloc, regardless if the kids were dysgenic, because of the leadership, women were cucked into marrying their looksmatch.

statement of command "don't murder" not morally correct statement.
I am sorry hon, but the only good way to rid of currency is to get rid of civilization! Awww I'm sorry! We need to turn back to a tribal society, just like how we lived for hundreds of thousands of years in the past. We need to be able to trust each other in familiar units of up to 250 people, because thats the most amount of people a human can mentally trust. If this can't be achieved in this next decade then we could always settle for a little bit of fascism! Uwu

furthermore, an Iron Curtain existed for a reason, no escaping to a better life, women had to settle with poor men (looking out for your own economic self-interest was discouraged)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 611
furthermore, an Iron Curtain existed for a reason, no escaping to a better life, women had to settle with poor men (looking out for your own economic self-interest was discouraged)
I already sent you a response
I am sorry hon, but the only good way to rid of currency is to get rid of civilization! Awww I'm sorry! We need to turn back to a tribal society, just like how we lived for hundreds of thousands of years in the past. We need to be able to trust each other in familiar units of up to 250 people, because thats the most amount of people a human can mentally trust. If this can't be achieved in this next decade then we could always settle for a little bit of fascism! Uwu

yes true, that too, but with communism and ethno-tribalism. make things as brutalist as Eastern Europe but with no tech.
and also idc.

• +1
My mom and dad are looksmatched (I have a pic)
They are both 55th percentile in their age tho but nice that ur mom gave u good genetics

• +1
rotting architecture, caves, dead bodies, camps, genocide, broken computer terminals.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 611
both my parents were slightly above average in their prime and so am I

my mother was the one that gave me the short genes. my dad made it so I was a a hairy ogre.

• +1
rotting architecture, caves, dead bodies, camps, genocide, broken computer terminals.
Basically germany after it was gang raped by the allies. This is why another Hitler should never come to power. We would need someone with a higher intelligence. Someone who doesnt shoot himself in a bunker after he made the mistake of invading Poland.

We got into a conversation and I don't want to bore you with it but I ended up saying "that's bullshit and you know it. You even told me when you were in highschool you "only liked guys on the football team" and in College you "liked good looking guys with nice clothes", my dads the opposite of that, he's rich but he's short and ugly and unatheletic. You only married him for the money, why were all your ex-boyfriends stocky model tier men but my dad isn't, and he's the one you happened to marry just so happening the age when you were leaving the club lifestyle".
You ogred her. There's nothing she can say at that point. It's over for her

• +1
Basically germany after it was gang raped by the allies. This is why another Hitler should never come to power. We would need someone with a higher intelligence. Someone who doesnt shoot himself in a bunker after he made the mistake of invading Poland.

Pol Pot. Baron Ungern. Ceaușescu

• +1
  • +1
and? How did she respond?

• +1
Bro u gotta look at it from a 3rd POV. She married ur dad, ur born. It’s over, no need to ask something just to prove a point, cuz it might cuz a rift between your mom and u. Stoic mindset

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 611
Thank you I'll look at these links later. Look at the avatar suggestion thread though and change your avi to the skull worm swastika i made.

though I want a skull not a popsicle. Dats gay mayne

• +1
both my parents were good-looking when they were younger what the fuck happened with me
Your environment probably affected you a little bit more than your genetics maybe?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
  • +1
You can't Photoshop for shit
Macedonians are Greek and Greeks Fuck boys

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back