Fuck it like I opened a 3rd fucking eye man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Ryldoo IS COPING, aesthetic beauty and 6 others
coaching in what specific field?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, emeraldglass and Deleted member 3105
coaching in what specific field?
Business in general it was on client acquisition not only did they do they coach me but they also provided the service for me

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
biggest cope i've ever seen. no way you gave 10000 to HAMZA

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: midlatinocel, Ranjeet Dipshit, aesthetic beauty and 17 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: midlatinocel, Yerico7, PolishBateman and 2 others
provide more context

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Sondern and eduardkoopman
Good goyim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, midlatinocel, GriffithMaxx and 12 others
Was this through a Tik Toker by chance?

you got jugged

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
hook us up brudda.

tell us what he told you

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Lucifer X
bro is the type of person to take the dinner with Jay-Z 💀💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, midlatinocel, Ranjeet Dipshit and 15 others
Basically a tutorial on how to get rich by people who got rich off selling said tutorial
Bravo
Business in general it was on client acquisition not only did they do they coach me but they also provided the service for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, JohnDoe, poopoohead and 2 others
This is hopefully a lie

probably couldve gave u a pirated course on this for free boyo

provide more context
hook us up brudda.

tell us what he told you
This is hopefully a lie
Basically a tutorial on how to get rich by people who got rich off selling said tutorial
Bravo
Holy shit it’s not like a paid $10k for a fucking course with 20 videos

Ye Ik $10k is pricy for anything but this is about the fucking ROI it’s an investment I made my money back and then some.

I started working with him in august got my business off the ground I signed clients for my service based business something I’ve been struggling at for the past 2 years. Not only that he gave me advice on Alex Hormozi scaled gym launch to $50Mill idk how but they found his Facebook and IG ads JFL

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Sondern

Ye Ik $10k is pricy for anything but this is about the fucking ROI it’s an investment I made my money back and then some.

I started working with him in august got my business off the ground I signed clients for my service based business something I’ve been struggling at for the past 2 years. Not only that he gave me advice on Alex Hormozi scaled gym launch to $50Mill idk how but they found his Facebook and IG ads JFL
brother if your making enough money why are you resitting a levels like me?

No there's no such thing as a fucking "ROI" on a 10,000 payment for a fucking grifter course.
Could've spent that money on a DSCR loan, invested it into the VOO S&P500 etf, saved up for a regular FHA downpayment on a multi family and gotten immediate cash-flow.
You got scammed, don't make the same mistake again.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Ranjeet Dipshit and JohnDoe
No there's no such thing as a fucking "ROI" on a 10,000 payment for a fucking grifter course.
Could've spent that money on a DSCR loan, invested it into the VOO S&P500 etf, saved up for a regular FHA downpayment on a multi family and gotten immediate cash-flow.
I bet your poor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and schizo echochamber

Who'd you get it from? Isn't Alex heromzi's stuff public?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Who’d you get coaching from?
Sounds good.
Funny how these poorcels think everything is a course from a 18 year old tiktok guru. Teaching has been in the form of master to a single student since the dawn of man. Poorcels still stuck in their programmed school system is beyond hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I learned everything that you paid for from my uncle Karan on YouTube

Sounds good.
Funny how these poorcels think everything is a course from a 18 year old tiktok guru. Teaching has been in the form of master to a single student since the dawn of man. Poorcels still stuck in their programmed school system is beyond hilarious.
This isn't even in reference to tik-tok gurus - I'm aware of counseling courses and I'm sure a large portion of individuals here are as well.
It's mostly in reference to the absurd price that details a 10,000$ "Investment" for mentorship, usually the most expensive courses should only be within the benchmark of a few thousand to 8,000$ if the latter is part of largely unrecognized niche.

brother if your making enough money why are you resitting a levels like me?
Want to move to the states if I move illegally all the money I make could be seized by the IRS

Student Visas the only way in

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
This isn't even in reference to tik-tok gurus - I'm aware of counseling courses and I'm sure a large portion of individuals here are as well.
It's mostly in reference to the absurd price that details a 10,000$ "Investment" for mentorship, usually the most expensive courses should only be within the benchmark of a few thousand to 8,000$ if the latter is part of largely unrecognized niche.
It’s not just fucking counselling holy fuck you retards here don’t read he’s fucking hiring people for my business he’s gotten me fucking leads and he’s helped me build my offer what’s difficult to understand about that?

It’s a Service and Consulting/Coaching all in one I payed him to help me hire talent, I payed for the community of winners there I saw fucking third world Indians on the fucking discord who paid the same price I did.

Are you making it back?
Made double what I spent in August throughout September

Sounds good.
Real

You also get a community which accelerates the process of learning.

Who'd you get it from? Isn't Alex heromzi's stuff public?
Nope I couldn’t find the ads he was running for gym launch.

Scaling a gym marketing service to $50m a year in revenue is insane and never gets talked about in the entrepreneur space glad I bought the course.

“Sell the implementations”

Bro was not joking when he said that he basically took care of every aspect in terms of client acquisition and retention for gym owners.

Ironically the money I payed for the course was supposed to be used for a down-payment.

And I did get immediate cash flow far more than I would have from an house.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and schizo echochamber
Sounds interesting can you share some of the techniques you learned?