UKcels, what licences/courses/certificates can I do to start getting paid £15/hr+

Get your drivers license first before you start thinking about any jobs. You could do Uber eats, delivery/truck driver. You could also do an apprenticeship since you will be getting payed while you are doing it. You could join the police.
Fucc, uber eats is easy money fr for uni, i have a contract with them so they pay for my fuel costs when im on shift bc theres a lack of ubers in my area. I figured out if youre good looking enough, you get bonus on tips

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and <6PSLcel
Cuz I’m thinking 🤔
am currently studying software engineering right now and that pays well. Once qualified am looking to mainly go into the finance sector or game development but I will take any job I can get once qualified to build experience.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
am currently studying software engineering right now and that pays well. Once qualified am looking to mainly go into the finance sector or game development but I will take any job I can get once qualified to build experience.
Mirin the IQ and persistence tbh, I fucked my life up by getting blackpilled during a levels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LegitUser and owlofathena
Mirin the IQ and persistence tbh, I fucked my life up by getting blackpilled during a levels
It's a lot to process the blackpill even the red pill as well especially studying for a levels while being a teenager that will mentally fuck anyone. The biggest mental fuck is this site with the amount of PSL autism and terms.

• +1
It's a lot to process the blackpill even the red pill as well especially studying for a levels while being a teenager that will mentally fuck anyone. The biggest mental fuck is this site with the amount of PSL autism and terms.
Yeah man it’s fucked, I just really hope I can dig myself out of this shitty situation and shitty life

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yeah man it’s fucked, I just really hope I can dig myself out of this shitty situation and shitty life
are you actually from Sweden or UK?

are you actually from Sweden or UK?
I’m half Swedish and half polish, the latter is very unfortunate, and I live in the uk and have been living here pretty much all my life

• +1
I’m half Swedish and half polish, the latter is very unfortunate, and I live in the uk and have been living here pretty much all my life
am from Scotland and I am mainly Scottish and Irish.

• +1
am from Scotland and I am mainly Scottish and Irish.
Nice, also being non anglo in an anglo country (inb4 uk is basically Pakistan) on top of being ugly is a death sentence as facial averageness is very important

• +1
Nice, also being non anglo in an anglo country (inb4 uk is basically Pakistan) on top of being ugly is a death sentence as facial averageness is very important
I read the statistics of the people living in London and over half of them weren't even born in the UK. I feel like the main reason I found the blackpill is because of love island.

• +1
Construction industry is pretty good, get into machinery driving and you’ll make that and just get to sit in a cab all day.

• +1
Construction industry is pretty good, get into machinery driving and you’ll make that and just get to sit in a cab all day.
how do I tap into that ?

Yo I'm in a similar situation. I was thinking about digital marketing cus I did work experience at a company that does that and they said they hire non uni people. Might try get some telesales job aswell. You can make bread doing some shit like bricklaying or construction but I cba with that.

I don't wanna go uni anyway tbh so I'm not arsed about a levels I'm probably gonna get ACD or something.

I also have fucked eyes and I'm also eastern European were the same person basically

• +1
Yo I'm in a similar situation. I was thinking about digital marketing cus I did work experience at a company that does that and they said they hire non uni people. Might try get some telesales job aswell. You can make bread doing some shit like bricklaying or construction but I cba with that.

I don't wanna go uni anyway tbh so I'm not arsed about a levels I'm probably gonna get ACD or something.

I also have fucked eyes and I'm also eastern European were the same person basically
lmao, yeah sales sound good but im ugly and rlly autistic so idk, im gonna do the course so that i can work security cuz that shit at least starts off at 12/hr which isnt amazing but its not the pennies i earn rn

lmao, yeah sales sound good but im ugly and rlly autistic so idk, im gonna do the course so that i can work security cuz that shit at least starts off at 12/hr which isnt amazing but its not the pennies i earn rn
Might help cure autism a little bit worth a try. The cafe itsu if u know that pays like £15 an hour aswell

• Hmm...
title, rn all i've got in mind is security, which involves getting an SIA badge for cctv and door supervisor and on average having those here pays 15/hr, but what are some other things I could do to get paid that much, imo 15 an hour is the start of making alright money, only if you are frugal and live with parents, but I digress, plase help bhais.

Preferably nothing that requires rlly good grades or anything like that beforehand.
Scarp that your tall at 6"5 bulk up a bit and become a bouncer

• +1
Your best bet is to retake a-levels tbh. Opens up doors long term. Guessing you're 17-18 years old? That's nothing.

Alternatively, try and get your foot in the door with something where you can get working qualifications. Girl I'm dating right now was in your situation; got hit by a motorcyclist when she was 18, couldn't do her a-levels. So she started work as a paralegal, got qualified as a lawyer through BPP, now gets to be my sugar mama. lmao.

BPP are actually quite good; you can get CIMA, ACA, Tax Advisor and Law full qualifications through them. It's a long term play but nigga you're still a teenager and have the opportunity to get yourself in for life with the high paid professions if you spend a few years grinding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Staceymaxxing
Your best bet is to retake a-levels tbh. Opens up doors long term. Guessing you're 17-18 years old? That's nothing.

Alternatively, try and get your foot in the door with something where you can get working qualifications. Girl I'm dating right now was in your situation; got hit by a motorcyclist when she was 18, couldn't do her a-levels. So she started work as a paralegal, got qualified as a lawyer through BPP, now gets to be my sugar mama. lmao.

BPP are actually quite good; you can get CIMA, ACA, Tax Advisor and Law full qualifications through them. It's a long term play but nigga you're still a teenager and have the opportunity to get yourself in for life with the high paid professions if you spend a few years grinding.
nah im turning 19 lad, also keep in mind women have it way the fuck easier getting employed at places, how many stories i've read on the internet regarding women with fuck all degrees/certs/experience getting good jobs simply because they are female is just too many to count, my main issue is, well first of all fixing my a levels, but then second of all which field do I go into, ik there are opportunities, even here in the shitty UK, but I just wanna know what the path to take is, I don't wanna end up like this one guy for example who works at the same fast food joint as I do who has a joint masters in both maths and chemistry, yet he makes the minimum wage.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back