I paid $240 for shipping costs

What happens if you cannot pay back the student loan?

gejnger is back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, TechnoBoss and Gengar
Rip @MichaelMyers hello to @Gengar! My bhai :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, Gengar and Azonin
Why so? How much loan you took and how is the repayment procedure?
I took the maximum. Repayment procedure goes like this: you first get your degree. After your degree, you get 35 years to pay it off. They are very lenient about it.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Just thorougly explain your inceldom and the 2dpill philosophy to them, i'm sure they'll understand it and empathize, they're your parents after all.
Or you can just say it's ironic. That's the excuse i used but in reality i prone masturbate on it every day.
bro has a bodypillow
Yeah, buy a waifu doll instead

dude, some of them are life sized

You can get ones that are 110 cm and up. Probably a few 1:1 scale dolls.

Imagine you're some 40 yo mom and you walk into your kid's room and see one of these fucking things sitting in the gamer seat.:lul::lul::lul:

Ngl I've thought of buying a 1:12th or less scale one because they look cute tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Autismcel and Gengar
michael myers was gay tbh
I had been using it since 2010 but for some reason, it never caught on, on this forum. Nobody called me Myers or MM like they did over there. :feelswah: And people missed Gengar, so here we are. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azonin and Imretarded?
Ohai there, TechnoBhai! :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
:love::love::love:

How was the food from Japan? Is this the end of the lean maxxing??

What is your final result from your leanmaxxing journey?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Gengar
I took the maximum. Repayment procedure goes like this: you first get your degree. After your degree, you get 35 years to pay it off. They are very lenient about it.
Chad's capabilities is maximized in netherlands and trucel's suffering is minimized!!

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
:love::love::love:

How was the food from Japan? Is this the end of the lean maxxing??

What is your final result from your leanmaxxing journey?
Bhai, it's so crazy! I had five cheat days in a row. I thought I'd become a bloatlord but when I checked the weighing scale (it was 67.4 kg before I started with those cheat days) it wasn't all that bad! Today I was 68.8 kg before I started eating. I honestly expected to be around 72 kg or more by now. This isn't the end, I have no reached my goals of 60 kg yet. To recap, I went from 85 kg to 67.4 kg in 9 weeks. I'll continue soon. The food from Japan was okay! Some were good, some weren't. Loved some of the drinks, too. I sent pictures of everything to edo bhai. I can send them to you too. I would need your number so I can send them through iMessage (PM me your number, bhai) and I'll send you tomorrow. :3

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Autismcel and TechnoBoss
Chad's capabilities is maximized in netherlands and trucel's suffering is minimized!!
Honestly, the Dutch government is really great. They take care of their subjects. I am going to pay back every cent, God-willing (i.e. can't do anything about it if I am dead).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: robtical and TechnoBoss
Bhai, it's so crazy! I had five cheat days in a row. I thought I'd become a bloatlord but when I checked the weighing scale (it was 67.4 kg before I started with those cheat days) it wasn't all that bad! Today I was 68.8 kg before I started eating. I honestly expected to be around 72 kg or more by now. This isn't the end, I have no reached my goals of 60 kg yet. To recap, I went from 85 kg to 67.4 kg in 9 weeks. I'll continue soon. The food from Japan was okay! Some were good, some weren't. Loved some of the drinks, too. I sent pictures of everything to edo bhai. I can send them to you too. I would need your number so I can send them through iMessage (PM me your number, bhai) and I'll send you tomorrow. :3
Oh wow yeah that's not bad at all! 9 weeks to lose that amount of weight is very good bhai good job!! :Comfy: :feelsgood:

So you will continue your leanmaxxing journey until 60kg? Mirin the dedication! I think the cheat days were needed, because you were even going for a few days without eating at one point, right? :eek:

Yes bhai I'll PM you it right now!

• Love it
Oh wow yeah that's not bad at all! 9 weeks to lose that amount of weight is very good bhai good job!! :Comfy: :feelsgood:

So you will continue your leanmaxxing journey until 60kg? Mirin the dedication! I think the cheat days were needed, because you were even going for a few days without eating at one point, right? :eek:

Yes bhai I'll PM you it right now!
Thank you brother! And correction, I had six cheat days. Cheat day from was great, though. I had a ton of sushi, like 42 pieces of sushi. :ogre: Normally (even on cheat days) I have like 24 pieces. Actually, I had least one cheat day every week, so it wasn't like I was consistently doing <250 kcal every day. I made sure I had one cheat day at least. However, due to my metabolism being cucked from doing such a low calorie diet for months, I was afraid that I would gain a lot from a few cheat days in a row. Surprisingly, however, that wasn't the case. And thanks bhai! I'll add you when my phone is charged.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
bro has a bodypillow

dude, some of them are life sized
View attachment 3026074
View attachment 3026075

You can get ones that are 110 cm and up. Probably a few 1:1 scale dolls.

Imagine you're some 40 yo mom and you walk into your kid's room and see one of these fucking things sitting in the gamer seat.:lul::lul::lul:

Ngl I've thought of buying a 1:12th or less scale one because they look cute tbh.
Bruh the first one looks uncanny and scary af like most of them do
The second one is just plain ugly

these look better (expensive as fuck obviously tho)

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL
what did u buy bhai

Bruh the first one looks uncanny and scary af like most of them do
The second one is just plain ugly
View attachment 3026110

these look better (expensive as fuck obviously tho)

Bro that's a sex doll, You're definitely getting kicked out if they find that:lul:
They sell them like the first one?! WTF. Where?!!? SEND LINK. :feelsgood:
:whatfeels:

ngl might buy one when i have my own house.

This shit is crazy ngl. Soon its gonna be merged with ai:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and IAMNOTANINCEL
Im scared of someone hacking my sex robot and making it kill me or something

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • Love it
Reactions: traveler
Bro that's a sex doll, You're definitely getting kicked out if they find that:lul:

:whatfeels:

ngl might buy one when i have my own house.

I didn’t know they were this good. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • WTF
What did you buy