I pass by normies in the street hanging out

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Typical chads and sluts and normies partying and shit.

I then get a conflicting feeling; I can’t tell whether I feel like I’m better than them or inferior to them. Some part of me looks down on them and feels “badass” and unique, while another part of me feels inferior and subhuman.

Conflicted shit innit @Acee @8PSLcel @Anchor_Ship @RabidRosaries @Thompsonz @AlexBrown84 @ropemax @galego123

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, isis_Bleach, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
I am superior!:feelshah:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vermilioncore
Hitler type shit innit
768C9D46 B843 46BA BC73 728E1999C813
Ye. Feels good to mog.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I just wonder what their head would look like on a stick.

Last edited:
Typical chads and sluts and normies partying and shit.

I then get a conflicting feeling; I can’t tell whether I feel like I’m better than them or inferior to them. Some part of me looks down on them and feels “badass” and unique, while another part of me feels inferior and subhuman.

Conflicted shit innit @Acee @8PSLcel @Anchor_Ship @RabidRosaries @Thompsonz @AlexBrown84 @ropemax @galego123
Yeah I can relate to this feeling. Like I know I'm this fucking awesome ripped dude with this custom jawline from bonesmashing and roman like brow ridge with a deep voice and fists of steel, but I know they were at parties while I was rotting after working all day at a shitty job and living the life of a loser.

Even if I am stronger now, it still feels like a missed out.

Even if im respected now, and I get treated like one of the cool kids, I always know that my origin was of a highschool doomer.

• +1
Reactions: galego123
You’re only better if you have better drugs and better pussy. That’s life

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
bark at them to show dominance

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Tbh what was that story about shit in ur room:hnghn:fr had me with that exact face. my mom threatened to shit in my bed today, she also confronted me on the sock thread:hnghn:

• JFL
Do I b tempting u to redbull relapse everytime I post w my avi?
Tbh science niggas showed seeing the drug is bad or smth lmaoooooookooöøœ
I feel manic bro, I’m turning into a bpd whore or smth

• JFL
Tbh what was that story about shit in ur room:hnghn:fr had me with that exact face. my mom threatened to shit in my bed today, she also confronted me on the sock thread:hnghn:
I used to have a problem where I would constsnly shit my pants on purpose. My parents were gonna take me to a psychiatrist or some shit unless instopped so I stopped one day. But bitched were throwing themselves at me and i had a shit filled underwesr:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: galego123