I pay my thirdworldcel employee £1 per hour lol

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
they should start on monday, got some tasks lined up for them

brutal £1 per hour pill

citizenship in a first world country is honestly priceless

being a first world uneducated wagie u can basically hire like 10 third world employees with ur income

also since its contracting

im not legally allowed to tell them instructions or what times they have to work

i can only tell them like x hours per week , and give them the end goal of what i want

but i need them to work 8-4, and i need to be able to instruct them

so im taking someone on the forum's advice, and creating a fake discord account and told them to add this account as its another friendly contractor who can help point u in the right direction at work

aka ill just use that account to tell them instructions etc, but its not legally coming from my mouth,someone elses, so i dont break any laws and im legally covered

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: weebcel, Deleted member 21048, Deleted member 25245 and 23 others
Idk what work he's doing but he's 100% going to do it poorly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, weebcel, Respalier and 28 others
what type of work is it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245 and thecel
Idk what work he's doing but he's 100% going to do it poorly
bunch of marketing shit but im going to train her on it and get them to leverage ai so efficiency is sky high

if they do it poorly ill just fire them and get another of the 10 that i interviewed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: weebcel, thecel, BrahminBoss and 4 others

brutal £1 per hour pill

being a first world uneducated wagie u can basically hire like 10 third world employees with ur income

im not legally allowed to tell them instructions or what times they have to work

i can only tell them like x hours per week , and give them the end goal of what i want

so im taking someone on the forum's advice, and creating a fake discord account and told them to add this account as its another friendly contractor who can help point u in the right direction at work

aka ill just use that account to tell them instructions etc, but its not legally coming from my mouth,someone elses, so i dont break any laws and im legally covered
lol ethnics will work for anything jfl

Also vote https://looksmax.org/threads/mog-ba...-faces-around-the-world.721154/#post-11355039

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
Sorry bro, but I think writing it from a alt account still counts as from your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 21048, Sexually Disabled and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 14693
all luxury and well being in this life is based on millions of dirt poor literal slaves in the third world working for a dime. while there is man this world will NEVER be fair, its simply how the economy works.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Respalier, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25245 and 6 others
paying shitskins from third world countries (who probably make more money selling sandals) 1$ an hour on fiver does not make you tony montana nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 28691, BongMog and 7 others
i pay someone less to sweep and mop my house daily

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and try2beme
its still coming from the same IP jfl
so ur telling over some silly employee misclassification international overseas problem, they lawyers are going to get a warrant from the police and contact discord and whatsapp and get my ip and compare

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
all luxury and well being in this life is based on millions of dirt poor literal slaves in the third world working for a dime. while there is man this world will NEVER be fair, its simply how the economy works.
so true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
And u think he's not gonna do a piss poor job????

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 26859

brutal £1 per hour pill

Bezos 8===D Your Boss 8===D You 8===D 3rd world wagie living in poverty

I hope Pagnoni puts a permanent 12 inch steel dildo implant in your ass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Zonar, Chinacurry and 1 other person
digital marketing
Marketing of your own company good? Like They need to manage adds of stuff you sell? Make social media posts, etc.???

Or they manage the marketing of comapnies that hired you, to do their online marketing?

paying shitskins from third world countries (who probably make more money selling sandals) 1$ an hour on fiver does not make you tony montana nigga
it's based to leverage, as in leveraging: other peoples time, or leveraging a machine/robot/system output. Because that stuff is scaleable.
And u think he's not gonna do a piss poor job????
STill though. think about it.

For that hourly salary. Even if they bring 20% the results of a worker hired in the West, it's still a GIGA bargain.
I dunno where you life. But to hire an independant worker/freelancer/etc.. where I life; it's 40 euro per hour MINIMUM. And you get shit for that. Good ones, are like 70 euro per hour or more.
Employees here. Cost like overall 25 euro per hour, taking everything into account. And you get to pay them every minute they are present or on contract, even when there is nothing to do etc...

It's only stupid. When they do such crab work. It ruins your company. Or you spend more time correcting their stuff. that one might as well had done it oneself.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 26859
Marketing of your own company good? Like They need to manage adds of stuff you sell? Make social media posts, etc.???

Or they manage the marketing of comapnies that hired you, to do their online marketing?
yes for my own

it's based to leverage, as in leveraging: other peoples time, or leveraging a machine/robot/system output. Because that stuff is scaleable.
what retards on this forum will never understand

yes for my own
Let's say, if they work 100 hours per month at marketing stuff.
So it costs, you 100 pounds. Which is like 200 usd or something probably.

Now, that 100 hours work. Should add more revenue and profit of that revenue, above 200 usd. That should be easy possible.
If it's like "only" 1000 usd extra profit per month, it's a 5x on salary.

Well, good luck at trying to 5x profit the costs, of a West salary/fee paid worker.
1x, IF you are lucky.
I know in my accountant business, markup from salary is like only 40% of da salary. IF you are giga lucky as an accountant firm owner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Well, good luck at trying to 5x profit the costs, of a West salary/fee paid worker.
yeah bro literally impossible

and i think we can train any third worldcel to be as good as a westerner tbh..

well idk cos i havent tried it. i hope they're not retarded. mine starts tomorrow morning

yeah bro literally impossible

and i think we can train any third worldcel to be as good as a westerner tbh..

well idk cos i havent tried it. i hope they're not retarded. mine starts tomorrow morning
Good luck.
Don't forget to post an update.

To add.
Maybe adding target bonus fees. If certain results are achieved. Might be a an extra motivator for that worker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Danish_Retard, LowTrust and 1 other person
just admit to breaking the law with an alt on a fed site theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25245 and 1 other person
Where do you find the workers

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Where are they from? 1£/ hour is low, what country are they based in? Did you find them on discord?