I plan to start gymceling once I get more money - RATE MY CURRENT PHYSIQUE (RARE BODY PIC)

aBetterMii

aBetterMii

Petition to add Dogpill to physics
I am flexing my abs and arm
6'1 165 lbs
I feel like based off my stats and face most people would assume me to be more twinkish but i feel like for no working out i have a fit body, but obviously i have lots of room to improve
I hope to achieve 175 lbs and pretty cut NATTY body by 2023

Screenshot 20220615 133659 Snapchat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, currylightskin, Hades and 5 others
@Xangsane @galego123 @Bvnny. @Blackgymmax @AlexanderTheGreat @jim @MarkCorrigan

Brutal hips

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 19882 and 1 other person
6'1 165 lbs
I feel like based off my stats and face most people would assume me to be more twinkish but i feel like for no working out i have a fit body, but obviously i have lots of room to improve

View attachment 1734708
Hips me

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
Do tren plus gh and winstrol

• Woah
Not that bad for someone who doesn't do exercises at all :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and aBetterMii
Very good genetics if you don’t workout

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Bvnny. and aBetterMii
Nigger

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Mogs me.

• So Sad
6'1 165 lbs

View attachment 1734708
Are you norwooding?

Are you norwooding?
From what i can tell, no, ive always had very high hairline, when i look back on snapchats of me at 17 my hairline looks the same

@GypsyEyes

• Woah
From what i can tell, no, ive always had very high hairline, when i look back on snapchats of me at 17 my hairline looks the same
Same here. Your hair on your forehead made me think that you are covering norwooding with it.

• +1
not a bad starting base for gymcelling-

I started much skinnier and look pretty good now, truth is you wont know if you have good genetics or not until you train fopr a while.

Based on my starting size youd assume I have awful genetics, but turns out my genetics are actually about average for muscle building

• +1
@GypsyEyes
face too angular, torso stubby and high bone density + high T giving vascularity. my type would be him -30 pounds of muscle + 15 pounds of dat + jaw shaving

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 18582
OP how tf are you not slaying you are hot (to women)

• Hmm...
OP how tf are you not slaying you are hot (to women)
Im ugly. Girls dont approach me, ghost me, amd hardly match me. I try to slay but maybe NTpill idk

Im ugly. Girls dont approach me, ghost me, amd hardly match me. I try to slay but maybe NTpill idk
how many matches per week + what quality of women

u look good bro

• +1
how many matches per week + what quality of women
I am mildly picky, i am just on hinge rn cause tinder made me too depressed, not every many, and not great quality to pick from, my elo is so low.

face too angular, torso stubby and high bone density + high T giving vascularity. my type would be him -30 pounds of muscle + 15 pounds of dat + jaw shaving
Am I your type, bhai? For science purposes :forcedsmile: getting some feedback on my looks y'know....

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and aBetterMii
If the body pic doesnt show your shoulder to waist and shoulder to hip ratio then it's completely useless.

• +1
Am I your type, bhai? For science purposes :forcedsmile: getting some feedback on my looks y'know....
Unfortunately for me and fortunately for u, u are too much of a high T bull stallion denisovan stallion for my liking

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Bvnny.
  • +1
Reactions: Gargamel
Average for untrained. Focus on adding shoulder-neck-trap mass. You already have developed oblique muscles so don't fall for any abs training meme otherwise your torso will become too blocky.

Best bet would be to leanmax and keep on tattomaxing since you won't be able to build a high tier physique due to average to below average ratios.

Don't want to be mean, just saying what will looksmax you the most.

• +1
6'1 165 lbs

View attachment 1734708
good base for sure

• +1
Okayish

• +1