I play Basketball and this 5"9 guy with long arms keeps blocking me :(

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Was playing pickup basketball game at my local basketball gym and the other team chose this 5"9 Black guy who is lean and muscular and had long arms. He was literally pickpocketing me when i went over the screen and he also keeps blocking or at least get a 1cm of his middle finger on top of the ball to disrupt the balls pathway of shot. He even chase down blocked this 6"2 going for a layup all by himself but WRONG bam he got lebron'ded on.

I eventually gave up and told them i would play next round but end up leaving.

conclusion : Long arms is more important then height

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I’m 6’2 with short arms but niggas still called me boards cause I get rebound but this 5’0 short young kid is like a lizard he squrims past me

Reach with ur arms up as high as you can go and I believe this measurement is the most important in basketball

Reach with ur arms up as high as you can go and I believe this measurement is the most important in basketball
Yeah and also i outrebound 5"9-5"10 guys at my school and im 5"7 with a 5"7 wingspan. and these 5"9-5"10 guys have wingspans 2 inches more then their height when i measure.

Yeah and also i outrebound 5"9-5"10 guys at my school and im 5"7 with a 5"7 wingspan. and these 5"9-5"10 guys have wingspans 2 inches more then their height when i measure.
Damn u must just be good or have hops. Some niggas are stupid and don’t reach all the way up as high as they can go
The good thing is u can actually increase ur vertical reach by stretching

Damn u must just be good or have hops. Some niggas are stupid and don’t reach all the way up as high as they can go
The good thing is u can actually increase ur vertical reach by stretching
I mostly outbox and also i have a long torso which is hard for them to get over me since im like a brick wall in front of them and also my vertical is 26" no running so yeah that is probably contributing to that.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach