I posted an update of my surgery yesterday and INSTANTLY you chucklefucks wasted no time to create a thread on your little incel forum and bully me

incelbhai

incelbhai

Iron

nigga nobody gaf about u enough to bully you jfl
this post had me fucking caging dude, like redditors are such master gaslighters they really ought to be sent into a gulag and fed fucking dirt before theyre gassed to death

Screenshot 2024 09 21 at 93617AM

Screenshot 2024 09 21 at 93643AM

its so much better to be fucking made fun of than have some fucking losers gaslight your ass and be disingenuous that shits fucking disgusting and much much worse than some nigga being rude but honest

i mean if it hadnt been for these cucks validating the shit hed posted before and had been upfront about his surgical plan being bs he couldve gotten sum other shit

i mean 12mm mandibular setback??? nigga thats insane

did-my-surgeon-change-his-mind-during-surgery-v0-lwhwzy2h7jnd1.jpg

did-my-surgeon-change-his-mind-during-surgery-v0-00j9ov2h7jnd1.jpg

guess which ones before and which ones after btw jfl man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, ey88, cromagnon and 1 other person
Bump

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., ey88 and incelbhai
I’m not reading everything but did they just recess his jaw instead of giving a lefort or something?

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
I’m not reading everything but did they just recess his jaw instead of giving a lefort or something?
yes recessed his mandible by 12mm

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible and ey88
That’s fucked, I just read it all, the people on Reddit are such retards
its really sad man, if theyd just told me to ditch the surgeon when he posted his surgeons plan itd have turned out just fine

• +1
Reactions: ey88