i posted my mewing results on reddit

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
bruh the compliments i got for my side profile is so funny , the people in that Reddit don't know how to rate

Post thread :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, .👽., Lawton88 and 2 others
ChristianChad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

here you go boys
he's looking as subhuman as ever
"chadpreetlite" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

update

man morphs his pics and is still 3psl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, volcelfatcel, Preoximerianas and 4 others

here you go boys

update

OP·5h

it wasnt that recessed , i bonemashed my hyoid bone and chin but very light punches not super hard punches
-------------------------

:ROFLMAO: How in the heck would you bonesmash a hyoid bone?

• JFL
Reactions: chadferguson and ChristianChad

OP·5h

it wasnt that recessed , i bonemashed my hyoid bone and chin but very light punches not super hard punches

I thought about that as a meme just yesterday lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

here you go boys

update

bro i dont morph my pics its the same pics used over here lmao

here you go boys

update

when youre forward grown af and people claim you morph your pics lmao , if you genuinely think I'm morphing go take the pic to a photo editor and let him determine it

• Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK

OP·5h

i just did thats what i did to get my side profile it makes It more defined

when youre forward grown af and people claim you morph your pics lmao , if you genuinely think I'm morphing go take the pic to a photo editor and let him determine it
im claiming you morphed your pic because you made this post you negative IQ dumpsterfuck. can you actually fucking read?

"forward grown af" :lul::lul::lul::lul:
if you were a "chadpreetlite" you wouldn't have to censor your subhuman eyes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: rydofx, chadferguson and ManzareK
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 13476
im claiming you morphed your pic because you made this post you negative IQ dumpsterfuck. can you actually fucking read?

View attachment 1394338

why so salty bro ? lmao and iam forward grown

View attachment 1394338

my eye area is decent slight UEE 0 scelera show positive tilted eyebrows and slight positive canthal tilt also high nasal bridge

why so salty bro ? lmao and iam forward grown
"forward grown af"
your maxilla is trash, your chin is underdeveloped and you have 0 under eye support
please just get surgery instead of trying to convince yourself you're gl
View attachment 1394349 my eye area is decent slight UEE 0 scelera show positive tilted eyebrows and slight positive canthal tilt also high nasal bridge
completely average. post a photo of your full face then you can get an accurate rating
but for obvious reasons i don't think you'll do that
every pic you post is your jaw with your eyes censored out, or just your eyes
you also arent showing under eye area, i wonder why

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, chadferguson and Deleted member 14166
"forward grown af"
your maxilla is trash, your chin is underdeveloped and you have 0 under eye support

completely average. post a photo of your full face then you can get an accurate rating
you also arent showing under eye area
i just have ayego sals thats all lmao I have a really good maxilla I don't need opinions from you my brothers ortho is fascinated by my maxilla and lower third cause I was recessed before , and my chin is developed , you're just baiting me to post my full face here but I wont :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"forward grown af"

you also arent showing under eye area, i wonder why
JAW IS LAW MY DUDE ;):)(y)

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
JAW IS LAW MY DUDE ;):)(y)
i just have ayego sals thats all lmao I have a really good maxilla I don't need opinions from you my brothers ortho is fascinated by my maxilla and lower third cause I was recessed before , and my chin is developed , you're just baiting me to post my full face here but I wont :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
you do need opinions
you beg for validation on a daily basis
wont post your full face = subhuman, dont act like its for privacy reasons lmao
cry more you recessed curry

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
you do need opinions
sure bud :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, i jaw mog 90% of this forum ,

you do need opinions

i dont need validation i wanna improve my looks i dont understand why people on this site get triggered if i have an above average facial feature and then somehow word it as validation , i dont need validation i just wanna improve my looks like everyone on this site

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13476
bruh the compliments i got for my side profile is so funny , the people in that Reddit don't know how to rate

The thing with mewing is you have to know what you are really getting into. Its not some miracle or anything. It's like with people who use posture to height max. Its like yeah you look better....but you could have looked that way the whole time. You've just had the wrong posture all this time.

The thing with mewing is you have to know what you are really getting into. Its not some miracle or anything. It's like with people who use posture to height max. Its like yeah you look better....but you could have looked that way the whole time. You've just had the wrong posture all this time.
honestly i think its diet , i grew up eating hard foods as a child so I suspect it had something to do with my jaw

honestly i think its diet , i grew up eating hard foods as a child so I suspect it had something to do with my jaw
Ive heard of that theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
went to reddit :feelsuhh:
i went to reddit because i wanted to show them my side profile from mewing this site is the same as reddit but more autistic

you do need opinions
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
@gigabrad

Last edited:
thats because its a mewing subreddit full of severely recessed people, they want to look average, like you
that reply literally just proved the exact point that you need validation
you have such a low IQ it's mind boggling
you aren't good looking. cope with it.

• +1
Reactions: chadferguson
thats because its a mewing subreddit full of severely recessed people, they want to look average, like you
that reply literally just proved the exact point that you need validation
you have such a low IQ it's mind boggling
you aren't good looking. cope with it.
what makes you think they are all recessed , if that's true then I can also say you are recessed subhuman

what makes you think they are all recessed , if that's true then I can also say you are recessed subhuman
Because they are on a mewing subreddit... :hnghn:

You're maybe 4 PSL from what you've shown here;​

- Eye area; dark brown eyes (subhuman) and your orbitals make hunter eyes an impossibility. Not even ice hooding can ascend you here. Alright eyebrows though credit where credit's due.

- Side Profile (which many have already concluded doesn't matter, it's alright I know you're autistic); the crude lines I have drawn are meant to be straight so even though you do look adequately forward grown for a curry your maxilla/philtrum/chin don't compliment each other, giving you an inharmonious profile. Under eye area (orbital vector) is also very far from ideal.

You live in London, I don't know how you could be so delusional with so many living gigachads walking around - especially in West Ldn...

Again, Side Profile DOESN'T matter

Tried to give you as honest an answer as possible here - you won't find one on reddit - hope this helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13476 and volcelfatcel

- Eye area; dark brown eyes (subhuman) and your orbitals make hunter eyes an impossibility. Not even ice hooding can ascend you here. Alright eyebrows though credit where credit's due.
View attachment 1395815
- Side Profile (which many have already concluded doesn't matter, it's alright I know you're autistic); the crude lines I have drawn are meant to be straight so even though you do look adequately forward grown for a curry your maxilla/philtrum/chin don't compliment each other, giving you an inharmonious profile. Under eye area (orbital vector) is also very far from ideal.
View attachment 1395821

You live in London, I don't know how you could be so delusional with so many living gigachads walking around - especially in West Ldn...

Tried to give you as honest an answer as possible here - you won't find one on reddit - hope this helps.
lmao how autisitic can someone be keep coping bro , I've shown my face to other users on this site they have rated me from 4.75psl to 5.25 psl , and the austists I posted at orthropics sub reddit , you're just jealous man like everyone on this site

View attachment 1395815
View attachment 1395821

this comment pretty sums up my side profile thisone was from thr orthropics reddit where autists like youre kind reside, and i dont need rating , other people who are more reputable have already rated me around 4.75psl to 5.25ps. youre just enviouscuz you cant acheive a side profile like mine and a mogger lower third

Last edited:

View attachment 1395815
View attachment 1395821

same goes for sean o pry i guess...:soy:

1636322960160-png.1395934
same goes for sean o pry i guess...:soy:

It's almost as if I said... SIDE PROFILE DOESN'T MATTER.

Let's also disregard that:
- He's not a curry
- He has a better gonial angle
- He has a better hairline - and a better haircut for that matter.
- He has better undereye support
- He has a better brow ridge and eye area (though eye area is little worth from the side)
- His forward growth mogs yours to death

And the icing on the cake:
You've forgotten he looks like this from the front

...or maybe you didn't even know. It wouldn't even phase me at this point.​

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 13476
View attachment 1395928 this comment pretty sums up my side profile thisone was from thr orthropics reddit where autists like youre kind reside, and i dont need rating , other people who are more reputable have already rated me around 4.75psl to 5.25ps. youre just enviouscuz you cant acheive a side profile like mine and a mogger lower third
I think they're severely recessed because they browse a subreddit all day talking about recession, you 76IQ currycel.

Everything you say is so fucking stupid that I'm convinced you're trolling at this point.

"autists like youre kind reside" - man literally admits to being autistic.

LOOK AT THAT TRUECEL TIER MAXILLA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This mf tried to compare himself to O'pry, just fucking lol.

"i dont need rating"

Yes you do, you're very desperate and deeply insecure.

You literally mix up "you're" and "your" in every fucking sentence, I learned not to do that when I was 10...
The fact you claim to be high IQ is comedy gold.

You're so fucking desperate that you're asking recessed redditors for a rate. You should post comments from r/amiugly next.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chadferguson
I think they're severely recessed because they browse a subreddit all day talking about recession, you 76IQ currycel.

Everything you say is so fucking stupid that I'm convinced you're trolling at this point.

"autists like youre kind reside" - man literally admits to being autistic.
View attachment 1395971
LOOK AT THAT TRUECEL TIER MAXILLA :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

This mf tried to compare himself to O'pry, just fucking lol.

"i dont need rating"
View attachment 1395968
Yes you do, you're very desperate and deeply insecure.

You literally mix up "you're" and "your" in every fucking sentence, I learned not to do that when I was 10...
The fact you claim to be high IQ is comedy gold.

You're so fucking desperate that you're asking recessed redditors for a rate. You should post comments from r/amiugly next.
hahha lol , idk why but the angle makes it looks like an underbite but as you can see I don't have an underbite as evidence from my side profile and also my brothers orthodontist

It's almost as if I said... SIDE PROFILE DOESN'T MATTER.

Let's also disregard that:
- He's not a curry
- He has a better gonial angle
- He has a better hairline - and a better haircut for that matter.
- He has better undereye support
- He has a better brow ridge and eye area (though eye area is little worth from the side)
- His forward growth mogs yours to death

And the icing on the cake:
You've forgotten he looks like this from the front
View attachment 1395952
...or maybe you didn't even know. It wouldn't even phase me at this point.​
youre just jealous man , its okay if you're recessed have you heard of the lord and saviour MIKE MEW ?