I predict a new major world religion will begin shortly. A new prophet will arise in France and Russia.

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
From these countries a new religion will be birthed. It will gain millions of followers and change the course of world history.

Scientology

Keep me updated when it happens

You western fuckers don't understand it's religion which gave birth to culture, families and society. Without it you're left with the individual and material self.

What has secularisation done to EVERY society without fail. Turned everyone into automatons real life NPC's, useless and means to an end for their bosses in their cagies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, falcon1, Gonthar and 1 other person
You western fuckers don't understand it's religion which gave birth to culture, families and society. Without it you're left with the individual and material self.

What has secularisation done to EVERY society without fail. Turned everyone into automatons real life NPC's, useless and means to an end for their bosses in their cagies.
We need a new liturgy. A new God. A new incense to waft through the rivers of the world that signals His divine presence. From it a new World order will spawn.

From these countries a new religion will be birthed. It will gain millions of followers and change the course of world history.
Blud on his @_MVP_ vibes 💀

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Blud on his @_MVP_ vibes 💀
MVP is a relic of the past. He shall be relegated to the dustbin of history just like Republics and blackgymmax

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
slop slinger

why the fuck do people worship a normie kid like this?

His eye area mogs
The only thing that is godd with his eye area is your positive tilit, PERIOD. My eyes for instance mogs the fucking shit out of his.