I predict a rise in men’s plastic surgery

Moldovancel

Moldovancel

Every Day is a Chance
"In 2019, statistics showed that 92% of all cosmetic procedures in the United States were done on female patients, with men accounting for the final 8%."

With women’s sexual liberation we are seeing a growing number of men who don’t have access to women (aka incels). With that in mind and the growing popularity of the blackpill, I predict we are gonna see an increasing number of men getting plastic surgery to the point where most procedures may be done on men eventually.

From a moneymaxxing perspective this means the market size of the men’s plastic surgery industry will definitely grow in the coming years and so it may be a good investment right now (not financial advice).

• +1
Reactions: Banasura and Krakowski
I predict a rise in gym subscriptions, buzzcuts and beards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52056, Mr. President, Tabula Rasa and 6 others
I predict a rise in gym subscriptions, buzzcuts and beards
Rise in gym memberships already happened. The number of gyms quadrupled in the last 10 years around me. The next big thing is surgeries when normies will realize that gym and supplements isn’t enough.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Saint Casanova and Deleted member 29167
you know that plastic surgery mainly refers to botox, fillers, nose and boob jobd, right? that's why the majority of people who use it will always be women. Lefort is not plastic surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Mr Test, Deleted member 29167, Zonar and 1 other person
you predict something that's already been happening and a demonstrated trend?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29167
you know that plastic surgery mainly refers to botox, fillers, nose and boob jobd, right? that's why the majority of people who use it will always be women. Lefort is not plastic surgery.
Doesn’t matter, at the end of the day LL surgeries, implants are gonna get more popular as time goes by.

Doesn’t matter, at the end of the day LL surgeries, implants are gonna get more popular as time goes by.
sure mate, every man will save for LL from the age of five and wait for the day he can't walk for a year lol at you delusional faggot. not to mention that it's not plastic surgery either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
im pretty sure every user has "predicted" this themselves jfl

you predict something that's already been happening and a demonstrated trend?
No, I predict something we’ve never seen before. I’m talking like every over man getting some aesthetic surgeries (be it LL, implants, bimax). In 2050 most men will be surgically enhanced, it’ll be as common as getting tattoos now.

im pretty sure every user has "predicted" this themselves jfl
Yet most of them haven’t invested a single penny in it. If you know there’s money to be made why aren’t you capitalizing on it?

Yet most of them haven’t invested a single penny in it. If you know there’s money to be made why aren’t you capitalizing on it?
only thing i capitalize on is yo mum

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moldovancel
"In 2019, statistics showed that 92% of all cosmetic procedures in the United States were done on female patients, with men accounting for the final 8%."

With women’s sexual liberation we are seeing a growing number of men who don’t have access to women (aka incels). With that in mind and the growing popularity of the blackpill, I predict we are gonna see an increasing number of men getting plastic surgery to the point where most procedures may be done on men eventually.

From a moneymaxxing perspective this means the market size of the men’s plastic surgery industry will definitely grow in the coming years and so it may be a good investment right now (not financial advice).
Too bad it won't change shit

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
sure mate, every man will save for LL from the age of five and wait for the day he can't walk for a year lol at you delusional faggot. not to mention that it's not plastic surgery either.
Nice strawmaning. Not talking to dishonest faggots like you

Too bad it won't change shit
View attachment 2517689
is he 13 or 30

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Nice strawmaning. Not talking to dishonest faggots like you
no strawman. youre just delusional doomer fagot incel talking about things he knows nothing about. literally has no idea what surgery is or if it is feasible, but he predicts something from the ball. don't try to make a thread out of nothing scammer. go back to .is

no strawman. youre just delusional doomer fagot incel talking about things he knows nothing about. literally has no idea what surgery is or if it is feasible, but he predicts something from the ball. don't try to make a thread out of nothing scammer. go back to .is
Jfl how am I a scammer? I’m not trying to get money from anyone

I don’t actually see how you invest in this beyond training as a surgeon yourself - it’s likely too late for this though.

Cosmetic surgery clinics are small businesses you can’t invest in on the stock market.

There’s not even a “picks and shovels” play here as surgical tools and equipment are not specific to plastic surgery and the overall surgery market will always dwarf the plastics one.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Moldovancel
Rise in gym memberships already happened. The number of gyms quadrupled in the last 10 years around me. The next big thing is surgeries when normies will realize that gym and supplements isn’t enough.
Yet most don’t have attractive bodies

I don’t actually see how you invest in this beyond training as a surgeon yourself - it’s likely too late for this though.

Cosmetic surgery clinics are small businesses you can’t invest in on the stock market.

There’s not even a “picks and shovels” play here as surgical tools and equipment are not specific to plastic surgery and the overall surgery market will always dwarf the plastics one.
Good point. Then I guess there’s no way to profit from it if you’re not in the industry yourself.

Even on this ‘blackpill’ forum like 1% of people got any surgery- redditors surgery max way harder than blackpillers here so I predict this is incorrect

good, the true advancement of a society is how good looking the average person is, until we have everyone looking like gods we aint made it as a species, we need to return to the golden age, popularizing surgerymaxxing is the first step, only people who disagree are already good looking faggots who are scared they wont be unique anymore, or delusional copers who dont grasp the severity of the situation.