I PROBABLY SPLITED MY PALATE SULTURE WITH THUMBPULLING

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I thumb pulled for 4 days 15 mins a day with as much force as I can use. My palate sulture is today swollen, bleeding (or dark redness there), not even at the place where I pull but whole line from my front teeth to back.

I am stressed now in school, gonna send pics when I get home

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, PickleTheSlayer, chrisN and 7 others
send me pics.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and the MOUSE
I thumb pulled for 4 days 15 mins a day with as much force as I can use. My palate sulture is today swollen, bleeding (or dark redness there), not even at the place where I pull but whole line from my front teeth to back.

I am stressed now in school, gonna send pics when I get home
Mirin low inhib

Just tear your face apart to look like a gay alien theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Ab-do, Deleted member 27635 and 4 others
Bro wtf are we teaching people and why are people actually following it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, bluemcdonalds, coomahboomah and 5 others
Bro you applied hard pressure to a soft piece of tissue and it got irritated and swollen. That doesn’t mean you split your maxilla in half just lol.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, humanoidsub7 and aspiringexcel
Bro you applied hard pressure to a soft piece of tissue and it got irritated and swollen. That doesn’t mean you split your maxilla in half just lol.
Im probably just shocked (and autistic)
Mirin low inhib

Just tear your face apart to look like a gay alien theory
Ascensions or death!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Allornothing
doubt that 15 mins per day 4 times will split the whole maxilla. But you in the right way my nigga

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and humanoidsub7
When I did that I started hearing cracking noises in my palate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and HollowCheek
if youre doing it as hard as you can you fant do it for 15 minutes

I splitted it using knife

17F408AC 3FDC 4483 89F4 F8A59D6579A7

if youre doing it as hard as you can you fant do it for 15 minutes
send me pics.

people are so gulible and do anything tiktok tells them, from what 'proven' source says thumb pulling works

Mse isn’t that costly man

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and bluemcdonalds
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
MSE seems too hard, changing your teeth and upper jaw.

This seems like a cheap solution with less possible risks
If you have crowded teeth then it makes sense to get Mse with braces.

• +1
If you have crowded teeth then it makes sense to get Mse with braces.
I dont have but MSE usually makes your teeth crooked with a gap between front teeth

• +1
Hard mewing expanded my palate a bit but now I'm going to get mse. Thumb pulling is retarded and Cope if your older than 12,13.

Hard mewing expanded my palate a bit but now I'm going to get mse. Thumb pulling is retarded and Cope if your older than 12,13.
Jfl how is it cope and then saying that hard mewing isnt - thumb pulling is like 5 times stronger than hard mewing so basically its similar thing to hard mew - local pressure with thumbs which can triple times the results so mathematically its 15 mins * 5 * 3 which is like 3 hours of hardmewing

Jfl how is it cope and then saying that hard mewing isnt - thumb pulling is like 5 times stronger than hard mewing so basically its similar thing to hard mew - local pressure with thumbs which can triple times the results so mathematically its 15 mins * 5 * 3 which is like 3 hours of hardmewing
Your thumbs aren't good enough to move the suture. With mewing your doing it all the time 24/7 if you get natural at it. And mewing is a slow process for most.