I probaby have corona.

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
13,387
Reputation
22,278
So last week I met with some foids and I probably got iinfected with corona because I feel sick now and cough permanently. Fuck you all who wished me corona
 
Corona failed us all
It was pissweak but idc
I just copemaxx by saying another wave will come
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Nothing to worry about I tested positive for covid 1 month ago Didnt have symptoms
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 5583 and Deleted member 4563
Go and infect as many people as you can
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Finalchad, Deleted member 5258 and 3 others
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I've had it too. Unless you have lung problems it really isn't something to worry about. If you have a living inheritance that's getting old it might be the perfect time to visit tho.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Finalchad and Copemaxxing
My mom was very sick for a week was very worried about her
Fuck I hope I didnt infect my grandma,just because I was so stupid and dickcontrolled
 
Cool beans bro i hope you die
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 7173
Take the opportunity to turn back to Allaah, it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
infect roasties with it

theoretically in a video game setting of course
 
Define “met with foids”
 
Yeah spread it. Do good
 
Go to a club or sports event tbh
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So last week I met with some foids and I probably got iinfected with corona because I feel sick now and cough permanently. Fuck you all who wished me corona
You probably young, and not fat, and no health problems to begin with. So then you should be fine
 
Its over.
A young chad will leave us very soon
Rip
 

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
16
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Muttcel foid killer
Whitepill I have time
Replies
7
Views
31
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
Nerogen
Replies
4
Views
26
jbranop
jbranop
bhsoda_destroyer
Replies
22
Views
106
Tayvion Cole
Tayvion Cole
thekey
Replies
15
Views
74
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top