i prp shots for my penis a while back

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
The doctor said I could go back to the gym the same day and I did, huge mistake lol I'm sure everything healed right but I still have some soreness.

I have a consultation for penis enlargement next month.

I don't see any swelling or anything by the balls but I just want to make sure everything looks good honestly....

prp shot is literally your own blood plasma. if you're retarded enough to fall for that shit for anything aside from healing an acute injury faster it's over for you.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and zeek
prp shot is literally your own blood plasma. if you're retarded enough to fall for that shit for anything aside from healing an acute injury faster it's over for you.

I know I was a dumbass I know better now

stfu faggot you dont know shit, they extract the growth factors from your blood.
its highly concantrated compared to your blood.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
stfu faggot you dont know shit, they extract the growth factors from your blood.
its highly concantrated compared to your blood.
Plasma is readily present in blood, your penis has quite a lot of blood flow. PRP is useful for cartilaginous structures that receive very little blood flow like joints or tendons, not for already highly vascularised structures like the penis

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Plasma is readily present in blood, your penis has quite a lot of blood flow. PRP is useful for cartilaginous structures that receive very little blood flow like joints or tendons, not for already highly vascularised structures like the penis
there is an exercise called clamping. you get erected and stop the blood flow to your penis with your hands. the logic behind that is to create an hypoxic enviroment in penis, which inducses VEGF.

so growth factors are not unuseful at all for penis

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel