I pull more bitches than all y’all scrub asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2387

Iron
In girls eyes I ain’t average and that’s all that matters. I pulled the most girls in high school and I get lots of beautiful top tier woman. Here’s a girl I went to school with we went to prom together and dated for 2 years n 7 months. Straight gorgeous. This rating scale is a joke. I have a recessed chin and maxilla but could pull more girls than any of you combined. Girls don’t give a fuck about how forwards your face is. You can have the most forward face and be ugly as shit. I look like a nerd and? Lol. It’s 2019 you don’t have to look macho to be attractive. Yes it can help but woman don’t give a shit about none of that unless there a fucking weirdo like some of y’all. But aye good luck in life 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 176, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
didnt read but ok. cool

• +1
Reactions: nausea, SikKunt, psl7 fatty and 6 others
E0A72596 D182 4747 A225 AB19344ED2C5

Ok we totally believe you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Deleted member 176, chadpreetcel123 and 32 others
In girls eyes I ain’t average and that’s all that matters. I pulled the most girls in high school and I get lots of beautiful top tier woman. Here’s a girl I went to school with we went to prom together and dated for 2 years n 7 months. Straight gorgeous. This rating scale is a joke. I have a recessed chin and maxilla but could pull more girls than any of you combined. Girls don’t give a fuck about how forwards your face is. You can have the most forward face and be ugly as shit. I look like a nerd and? Lol. It’s 2019 you don’t have to look macho to be attractive. Yes it can help but woman don’t give a shit about none of that unless there a fucking weirdo like some of y’all. But aye good luck in life 🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️
giphy.gif

Son,Pics or didnt happen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, BigBiceps, incelslayer01 and 7 others
Tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1833, psl7 fatty, joelortiz and 18 others
nice rant, dont come here if you cant take the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, RedKeyboard, Mansnob and 3 others
View attachment 87537

Ok we totally believe you.
Y’all so goofy 😂. It’s sad y’all so worried about a strong jaw when life is too short. Girls don’t give a fuck. Just don’t have a double chin and don’t be fat
This site is sad
Y’all thirsty for my ex girlfriend? She’s single...
6A85C470 E9A5 44C9 97B0 A4375FAF9085

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, haircutcel, BigBiceps and 7 others
10iq post

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and BigBiceps
COPE SHIT PLEASE ROPE IMMEDIATELY OP

• +1
Reactions: joelortiz, RedKeyboard, Mansnob and 2 others
Y’all so goofy 😂. It’s sad y’all so worried about a strong jaw when life is too short. Girls don’t give a fuck. Just don’t have a double chin and don’t be fat
This site is sad
Y’all thirsty for my ex girlfriend? She’s single...View attachment 87545

im dead

IMG 20190729 014314

Bro lightening your skin wont help your face. You are still ugly/10 and I am not even trying to be funny

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, BigBiceps and Deleted member 245
Thanks for the laugh

Next time post this in offtopic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, psl7 fatty, NoBodyWorld and 8 others
I look better than all y’all. You don’t need to be a no iq meatheaded chad and strong features too look good😂. Wish we could meet up and see who would pull the most girls
View attachment 87549

Bro lightening your skin wont help your face. You are still ugly/10 and I am not even trying to be funny
Ugly in a guys point of view😂. I’m not gay so your opinion is irrelevant

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Shut yo nerdy ass up bruh we all know damn well you ain’t pull shit wit yo Steve urkle looking ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 3195, TheMewingBBC and 22 others

Attachments

• IMG_20190728_221715.jpg
    IMG_20190728_221715.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 61
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Maximus, Deleted member 39 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 1212 and itsoverbuddyboyo
You guys are all below me. I am your daddy. No homo
View attachment 87554 bro I am not fat and I don't have double chin. Am I a chad?

Love the shirt. You don’t need to be a chad just get rhino and workout. Chew harder. I think u would look better
Add me on Xbox virgins if u play 2k
I hope all you virgins have a blessed day -Lui

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, GhastlyGhoul, Framletgod and 3 others
Thanks for the laugh OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2012
8C7F87C3 C8AD 4352 9BCB 18C3F703AE5D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1106
*reads title*

So you pull 0 girls then, none of us ever scrub an ass b4

• JFL
Reactions: RedKeyboard
OP is a faggot, gentlemen.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, GhastlyGhoul, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
People in this thread coping hard. If you have at least one slay then you mog 90% of this forum. It is what it is, man

• Love it
Reactions: GhastlyGhoul
aQ36bmw_700b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, hebbewem, Deleted member 1560 and 1 other person
Bitch.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, GhastlyGhoul, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
This site is sad
how often did u fuck

You suck balls, man. Go roll in your neck sweat.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, Deleted member 1106 and itsoverbuddyboyo
This site is sad
Ooga booga where da hwite wimmins?

Just letting you know how much you suck, man. I will remind you again tomorrow.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, GhastlyGhoul, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
View attachment 87537

Ok we totally believe you

YOU SURE AINT AVERAGE BOYO

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Titbot, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
Just letting you know how much you suck, man. I will remind you again tomorrow.
Well, it’s another day in my country now and hoping it’s the same for you so this reply makes sense because this is just a daily reminder that you suck and I will continue to remind you until you stop being a faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, psl7 fatty, GhastlyGhoul and 4 others
Suck my dick bro

jfl @ the level of cope. OP doesn't get the rating he wants, now he says he mogs everyone, is a slayer, etc. Faggot. You're ugly in the eyes of women. You're just another bitter copecel like @Titbot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, psl7 fatty, Mateusz74 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Roping Subhuman, Deleted member 2352 and 3 others
Nobody cares phaggot,
Din read a word
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 1560 and 3 others
Shut up, OP.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 1106

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax and Deleted member 1106
Ooga booga where da hwite wimmins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Vitruvian
You seem like a bluepilled faggot, man. If you’re bluepilled then that makes you a delusional moron.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax, Deleted member 1560, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.