I pussied out to approach girl at the gym today

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver
OK, I'm 30 non NT HTN, I start staring at this 20 y/o MTB at the gym and she looks back at me and smiles. Ok, I keep exercising and randomly glancing at her, she does the same. I finish exercise and walk towards her and she starts staring me in the eye and smiling and I just walk past her totally ignoring her thinking I am so cool to get validation from her.

Wtf I acted like a foid, how do I improve?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, klip11 and Deleted member 23391
You fucked up
Bro

None of that happened you gotta get get your brain checked weirdo ahh daydreaming mf

OK, I'm 30 non NT HTN, I start staring at this 20 y/o MTB at the gym and she looks back at me and smiles. Ok, I keep exercising and randomly glancing at her, she does the same. I finish exercise and walk towards her and she starts staring me in the eye and smiling and I just walk past her totally ignoring her thinking I am so cool to get validation from her.

How did you know she's 20?

How did you know she's 20?
It was an estimate, she had really high density hair and very young skin, could have been 18-21

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and klip11
It was an estimate, she had really high density hair and very young skin, could have been 18-21
How do you know she wasn't 50

I'm gonna tear you a new pussy then

She would've rejected you.