I put on makeup for the first time (TURNED ZESTY 💅)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
A couple days ago, I tried black eyeliner for the first time. It gave my eyes a dramatic look, but felt too heavy like makeup.

I've always struggled with purple under-eye circles, so I used concealer to brighten them up. It helped, but the black eyeliner still seemed too much.

After some trial and error, I switched to brown eyeliner. It blended better with my natural features and looked more subtle.

Applying it lightly can give a more natural appearance. Now I look just like a healthier version of myself.

Here is the eyeliner I used
https://a.co/d/ha4K35s
This isn't gay since anything that makes you appear more attractive to women isn't gay 😅

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, sub5c3l, hopeisnotenough and 5 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Show a picture fuck bag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, sayi, Chrisssy and 6 others
you know you could have just written this in your diary instead of telling us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zsombi, aspiringexcel, Chrisssy and 6 others
  • +1
Op starting his transmaxxing journey

• JFL
Send picture now

Need to assess if this looks gay

• JFL
I Know What You Are...

• Hmm...
I Know What You Are...
Yeah a sigma
Christian Bale Swag GIF

• +1
i got a bruise on my eye and it looks like eyeliner

make up is based tho ive tried it before

fakeup is the way
have you seen how slim you can make ur nose look???

the bruise made my eye wider ans slimmer
Yeah I saw that video. Yeah the bruising makes your eyes look wider for some reason that’s why I do that effect here’s the video I used for reference for the dead eye effect

• Love it
Yeah I saw that video. Yeah the bruising makes your eyes look wider for some reason that’s why I do that effect here’s the video I used for reference for the dead eye effect

thats cool asf
unfortunately i need surgery for my eyes to be even normal tier
no make up for my bug eyes

thats cool asf
unfortunately i need surgery for my eyes to be even normal tier
no make up for my bug eyes
Yeah true everything adds up though

A couple days ago, I tried black eyeliner for the first time. It gave my eyes a dramatic look, but felt too heavy like makeup.

I've always struggled with purple under-eye circles, so I used concealer to brighten them up. It helped, but the black eyeliner still seemed too much.

After some trial and error, I switched to brown eyeliner. It blended better with my natural features and looked more subtle.

Applying it lightly can give a more natural appearance. Now I look just like a healthier version of myself.

This isn't gay since anything that makes you appear more attractive to women isn't gay 😅
Pics or useless post

suck some dick already at this point

Just wear kohl

This is the start of a vicious cycle from trying on makeup to trying anal with a male

masallah sister

jesse we need to mog
20240407 223014

Makeuppilled.Literally every femalegaze male you've ever seen on any media has been touched up behind the scenes.

please shoot me the day i decide to wear makeup, same thing as wearing nailpolish as a man

This thread is water, ofcourse makeup is looksmax, just learn how you use it.

Brown eyeliner????? So ur indian 🤮

Also bring back masterbreeder