I put this foid in her place boyos

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Received 3253850791324213

USER SCOPED TEMP DATA orca image 35450032

Received 708019356275779

This recessed 4.5psl toilet wants a 6.5psl german high school prettyboy jfl, needed to put her into her lane :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Copemaxxing, Gargantuan and 22 others
:chad: Chad ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
Nigga throwing around terms like chad and foid. Autismmaxxed.

mirin low inhib tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 1551, Time Travel and 22 others
Ngl quite cucky to speak about other males to females, especially ones they want

also aspie as fuck to speak like that to a girl, all it takes is one weirdo girl who knows her memes and she’ll know you browse PSL

Normie cover = blown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Euclidd, Averagecel, wristcel and 4 others
Nigga throwing around terms like chad and foid. Autismmaxxed.
She is a dumb german exchange student, has no idea what I'm saying, couldn't give a shit tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Copemaxxing, Time Travel and 3 others
she actually seems nice

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
she actually seems nice
You have fallen for the 'damsel in distress' theory, it's all a mask bro, she is a toilet like all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Stingray, rockndogs and 4 others
I love doing this lol. These 4 PSL Latinas comment on tiktok boys instas expecting them to respond when they can chose from any PSL 6 Stacy lol

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Zygos4Life, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I love doing this lol. These 4 PSL Latinas comment on tiktok boys instas expecting them to respond when they can chose from any PSL 6 Stacy lol
ITS OVER FOID.

• Love it
You have fallen for the 'damsel in distress' theory, it's all a mask bro, she is a toilet like all of them
You're based bruh i respect that

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Feel sorry for her tbh

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
She is a dumb german exchange student, has no idea what I'm saying, couldn't give a shit tbh
just weird that she is responding to you even when you are insulting her.she doesn't seem egotistical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and turkproducer
lmao
in every corner of the world there are germans

it feels like we won WW2 (mentally)

• Ugh..
there are still quality girls out there, just becoming increasingly rare by the day
There's no such thing the only "quality" girls left are those controlled by religion and tradition give a toilet some freedom and shit hits the fan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
There's no such thing the only "quality" girls left are those controlled by religion and tradition give a toilet some freedom and shit hits the fan
depends what you think is quality

almost all girls will wear revealing clothing, be hypergamous, but some have good personality and not whores.

Received 2481376815480916

Look at this cuck Obamacel white knighting in this high school group. It's over for men when we have cucks like this living with us

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Time Travel, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
depends what you think is quality

almost all girls will wear revealing clothing, be hypergamous, but some have good personality and not whores.
All women who aren't controlled by religion/tradition are whores and hypergamous and will always want to trade up in looks and later on money/status

high T and low inhib :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rockndogs, Vitruvian, Zygos4Life and 4 others
All women who aren't controlled by religion/tradition are whores and hypergamous and will always want to trade up in looks and later on money/status
literally
all women lust after chad

that is why we PSLers have the upper edge in all over the internet

• +1
Until you ask them if they'd date you then they say ew. Happens every single time
"
Until you ask them if they'd date you then they say ew. Happens every single time
"ooow @GUTS9770 you're so sweet but i don't want to ruin our friendship teehee" you won't find her that nice afterwards lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 685
"

"ooow @GUTS9770 you're so sweet but i don't want to ruin our friendship teehee" you won't find her that nice afterwards lol
I mean not when you directly ask them but when someone makes a comment about it like ''you 2 should be a couple'' and she says ''ew'', that shit is brutal lol. Happened to me like twice

• WTF
Reactions: Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
jfl'd irl at when u said its over and called her a foid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2810
"

Nah,my opinion on people doesn't change just based on my feelings.

• Hmm...
Nah,my opinion on people doesn't change just based on my feelings.
I doubt it tbh we humans are hardwired to like people who approve us and hate people who disapprove us instinctively

Brutaly destroying her in the whole high school group with 120 people (a fellow Tyronecel finds this whole shit funny jfl)
Received 794786507659426

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rockndogs, Vitruvian and 4 others
using foid IRL is so cringe but nice bro

• +1
If you're gl that's another story what psl would you rate yourself ?
looks don't have to matter when it comes things like this.I wouldn't try to date someone who I know doesn't desire me.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
looks don't have to matter when it comes things like this.I wouldn't try to date someone who I know doesn't desire me.
Looks are the determining factor if the foid is at least stacylite there was thisbstacylite i liked who friendzoned me was underweught at the time got back to the gym and started filling up my frame she literally told me i got better looking and stopped friendzoning me that was the ultimate blackpill/framepill i had in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Looks are the determining factor if the foid is at least stacylite there was thisbstacylite i liked who friendzoned me
you don't get it you only got friendzoned because she was not into you yet you tried to date her.Obviously you are more desirable when you are goodlooking.

Received 963568457334912

Hole on suicidewatch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DidntRead, rockndogs and 4 others
@TsarTsar444 you are just making a fool of yourself.

Enjoy being known as an autistic retard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Effortless, shibo and 1 other person
okay ur just doing this now bc you can show everyone ur “low inhib” it’s getting cringe bro

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton, KrissKross, Mateusz74 and 2 others
@TsarTsar444 you are just making a fool of yourself.

Enjoy being known as an autistic retard.
Don't care tbh, everyone in school deeply respects me,i train MMA and won couple of times, they all laugh at everything i say to her jfl, brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, rockndogs, Vitruvian and 2 others
you should calm down bruh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

keep looking,you'll find someone but it will be harder.
I am not actively looking tbh too jaded for a relationship anyway i am just focused on bodymaxxing and careermaxxing atm