I put this foid in her place boyos

Don't care tbh, everyone in school deeply respects me,i train MMA and one couple of times, they all laugh at everything i say to her jfl, brutal
I don't think she is understanding what you are saying you are using way too many PSL terms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
Bad behavior, nice low inhib. Also civilized behavior is mostly a mask so it's not that bad.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I don't think she is understanding what you are saying you are using way too many PSL terms.
She understood the core of what I'm saying quite well. She logged of now and her friend said she started crying at the dorm and how I'm a monster jfl but it didn't work with the boys, I'm already thugMMAmaxed in school so everyone expects me to act like this, all the guys are laughing with me in the convo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, KrissKross, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
She understood the core of what I'm saying quite well. She logged of now and her friend said she started crying at the dorm and how I'm a monster jfl but it didn't work with the boys, I'm already thugMMAmaxed in school so everyone expects me to act like this, all the guys are laughing with me in the convo
are you sure she will not report you at school or somewhere else?

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
are you sure she will not report you at school or somewhere else?
Jfl she wouldn't dear, my albanian bros would make a quick thing out of her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Zygos4Life and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Jfl she wouldn't dear, my albanian bros would make a quick thing out of her
what if she didn't but someone else from your high school group did it?.how would you know?

what if she didn't but someone else from your high school group did it?.how would you know?
They can't bro, this is EE, I'm the MMA guy thats best friends with the albaniansm thugs at school, they would shit their pants if they double cross me

Ok your definitely going to get labeled as a incel
I have such a leadership role over my social circle that they already think that this whole thhing is a massive trolling by me on the exchange student, plus nobody knows whats an incel here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, TsarTsar444 and turkproducer
Pics of her or didn't happen.

Everyone know about my girl jfl, I'm a non incel by default

Not what i meant.

He said you would be labelled as a Incel. but i'm 100% sure nobody even knows what Incel means over there.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Pics of her or didn't happen.
Don't want to get doxxed by some assholes here bro. She is a massive horrible person between, thats why im doing this to her. She literally tripped this autistic guy on some short stairs and then laughed with her friends after that she apologized and threw a gum on the ground as a 'treat'. Sich bastard

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Effortless
Don't want to get doxxed by some assholes here bro. She is a massive horrible person between, thats why im doing this to her. She literally tripped this autistic guy on some short stairs and then laughed with her friends after that she apologized and threw a gum on the ground as a 'treat'. Sich bastard

Mate who cares, if shes horrible we just want to roast her. Then you can show her what looksmax chads think of her :lul:

Mate who cares, if shes horrible we just want to roast her. Then you can show her what looksmax chads think of her :lul:
My friends went to her and explained that i was just playing with her and thay she should know her place here, don't act all smart, now we are cool tbh. If i catch her doing stupid shit again tho ..

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
My friends went to her and explained that i was just playing with her and thay she should know her place here, don't act all smart, now we are cool tbh. If i catch her doing stupid shit again tho ..

Ok mate still... we want to see pics/

some women need reality checks.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How will you get doxxed by just showing pics? Blur out all the texts

How will you get doxxed by just showing pics? Blur out all the texts
It's over for me and you tbh bro, didn't you say something like wanting to rape your oneitis? And then there is me brutally harassing this girl. Every single secret service is on to us tbh, we will never become something famous in life, it's ogre for us, ldarmaxing it is tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
why are you so mean to her?

• Hmm...
It's over for me and you tbh bro, didn't you say something like wanting to rape your oneitis? And then there is me brutally harassing this girl. Every single secret service is on to us tbh, we will never become something famous in life, it's ogre for us, ldarmaxing it is tbh
Life sucks man
Id rope if anyone in my school found out about this site and my posts on here ngl

Life sucks man
Id rope if anyone in my school found out about this site and my posts on here ngl
Don't worry about high school, it's almost impossible for someone to from there to find out about you, you only need to worry about the fact that you will never be in the elite world class even if you try the hardest simply because the moment you said the word 'rape' here your fate was sealed, every secret service knows about what you said, and they can now use that against you if you discover something like cure to noorwooding, cancer, or becoming a president, senator, professional singer, actor etc. We can only ldar or wage slave

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I insult every day women for their looks and for their pathetic delusion in chasing chads

Looks are the determining factor if the foid is at least stacylite there was thisbstacylite i liked who friendzoned me was underweught at the time got back to the gym and started filling up my frame she literally told me i got better looking and stopped friendzoning me that was the ultimate blackpill/framepill i had in my entire life
It's insane that you got friendzoned in the first place when you're 6'4 with a decent face

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It's insane that you got friendzoned in the first place when you're 6'4 with a decent face
Yap she was like a high tier becky she only wants giga chads

If you are in Eastern Europe somewhere, then why are you typing in English in the chat :unsure:
LARPcel detected

BASED BRO

GOOD JOB. KEEP IT UP

I LOVE YOU BRO

• Love it
Ded srs
How is it retarded? Why are they speaking English
They are exchange students from other countries in my college, thats why we are talking in english bro
if you know her IRL while talking to her like that then you have my respect sir:y'all:
I know her but she is an exchange student, she got blackpilled in EE