I ran over a dogs paw

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I was in the driveway and a stupid dog ran under the wheels so I ran over his feet. When my mom heard him she came out screaming in front of my sisters and she started insulting me and caused my sisters to look at me like I was a total subhuman who did it intentionally. That made me go in a rage and I later told them "have you ever heard a story about the kitten who got his back crushed with a slammed door?" (that was something my mom did accidentally but they didn't know about).

They asked my mom about it and she started yelling like a bitch again and how ungrateful I am. I told her "stop trying to make me a villain" and she's angry the whole time now. I feel like a subhuman tbh. Was I wrong?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17791, isis_Bleach and 5 others
fuck the dog up

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Nah, you're right to be upset. It was an accident. Is the dog okay though?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16984
Some women always make everything dramatic on purpose. Your mom would have to be retarded to think you actually did that intentionally, that would make zero sense, but taking the opportunity to freak out at you is more exciting than acting calm and rational

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66, .*my*. and 1 other person
Have you called 911?

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Hope da dog good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, chaddyboi66 and .*my*.
Some women always make everything dramatic on purpose. Your mom would have to be retarded to think you actually did that intentionally, that would make zero sense, but taking the opportunity to freak out at you is more exciting than acting calm and rational
yeah. especially divorced crazy witches in their forties. Even worse she is a "righteous" woman.

Sounds like a dysfunctional family

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Entschuldigung and .*my*.
Sounds like a dysfunctional family
you think? She divorced my dad then divorced another dude after she got creampied twice and popped two babies out, now she believes that he's a psychopath stalker and is moving from city to city like every month. The crazy thing is that everyone around her believe her. Help her financially, support her, defend her and even fight her ex husband for no reason except that he wants to see his kids.

No wonder I'm a mess. Maybe it's best if I never have a family because the odds are like lol

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and chaddyboi66
Should ve beat the shit out of her. She is obviously blaming you because you are subhuman, i you were a chad she would blame the dog and you would be the victim here. Dumb bitch needs to get her shit beat up, stupid dumb whore of your mother bitch cocksucking nigger slut, fuck you bitch whore of a donkey cock sucking fetid whore. Your story really pissed me off, dumb dramatic cunt i feel embarassed that shes your mother

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Mouthbreath, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
Should ve beat the shit out of her. She is obviously blaming you because you are subhuman, i you were a chad she would blame the dog and you would be the victim here. Dumb bitch needs to get her shit beat up, stupid dumb whore of your mother bitch cocksucking nigger slut, fuck you bitch whore of a donkey cock sucking fetid whore. Your story really pissed me off, dumb dramatic cunt i feel embarassed that shes your mother
wow many thanks for the support I guess, but I'm not physically subhuman. I'm 6'3 and not ugly.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
Fuck her up, put the bitch in her place

I was in the driveway and a stupid dog ran under the wheels so I ran over his feet. When my mom heard him she came out screaming in front of my sisters and she started insulting me and caused my sisters to look at me like I was a total subhuman who did it intentionally. That made me go in a rage and I later told them "have you ever heard a story about the kitten who got his back crushed with a slammed door?" (that was something my mom did accidentally but they didn't know about).

They asked my mom about it and she started yelling like a bitch again and how ungrateful I am. I told her "stop trying to make me a villain" and she's angry the whole time now. I feel like a subhuman tbh. Was I wrong?
They are all female:feelshah:makes u think
Anyway, jestermaxx harder next time :feelsuhh:

this is nothing. i was literally watcjing a random persons dog for a dog sitting job and he slipped away and got killed by a car instantly. my mom also told me i was a piece of shit human and tbat i killed a dog and that i need to seek therapy

this is nothing. i was literally watcjing a random persons dog for a dog sitting job and he slipped away and got killed by a car instantly. my mom also told me i was a piece of shit human and tbat i killed a dog and that i need to seek therapy
It's good to kill dogs. Revolt against the dogpill innit.

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 19157
It's good to kill dogs. Revolt against the dogpill innit.
honestly part of me had a chance at one moment to catch him

but nah nah nah i definifely didnt mean to nah no shot

rip doggo srs