I randomly found Arvid Gustavsson's YouTube music channel under Justin Bieber's Baby comment section

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
So I was listening to an old youtube playlist and it skipped to the next song which was justin bieber's baby. The infamous song that everyone knows. I was looking at the comments because that's what I almost always do and I suddenly saw a comment by a YouTube channel named "Arvid music" spamming some comments.

Screenshot 75

Screenshot 73

I saw that the name of his videos/music or whatever was "Arvid Gustavsson". His music really sounds like trash ngl, but what are the chances of randomly finding a PSL user in the YouTube comments under an old Justin Bieber song :lul:

Screenshot 74

Link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKwJ9Lvq1XoOGRiDRP0wY3w

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Xangsane, Deprived and 4 others
Didn’t know the nigga even made music. Hmmmm seems like everyone makes music, maybe I should make a song? @AlexBrown84 @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower what you guys think?? What should my new album be called?

Ima be a singer like Frank ocean Steve lacy I ain’t no basic rapping amg vvs chains ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bout to hop on one of these tracks and rap about his big bisexual forehead

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, cvzvvc and Bitch
You got him good! (ig account linked to the channel)

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Didn’t know the nigga even made music. Hmmmm seems like everyone makes music, maybe I should make a song? @AlexBrown84 @Thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower what you guys think?? What should my new album be called?
I play guitar now

• Love it
Reactions: stevielake