I randomly got 777 euros in my account

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Idk how my account was empty and I don’t receive money through there

But today I got a notification that someone deposited 777 to my account randomly

Idk what it is but I’m def gonna keep it n chit

I literally get payed cash so I only use my account once a month to deposit 30 euros and pay for monthly public transport tickets so there was never this amount in my account

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Aypo129
Idk how the laws for this shit is so I’m gonna look into it but if I can keep it I will

• Woah
Larp

• +1
Reactions: roman7

But today I got a notification that someone deposited 777 to my account randomly

could be a money mule for laundering
be vary if some body will text you tommorow

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bro I swear there’s no reason to larp about this

I’m literally impressed I was in so much shock I took out 50 and i literally had nothing in my account

I receive all my money cash I only deposit 30 into my account once a month for monthly bus ticket payments

could be a money mule for laundering
be vary if some body will text you tommorow
I’ll do a lot of research hopefully the law doesn’t require me to give it back or anything

Very happy but also worried it’s a lot of money to randomly be deposited to my account

• +1

Still mogs like damn
777 euro is actually 69500 rupees

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, horizontallytall and Iasacrko
I’ll do a lot of research hopefully the law doesn’t require me to give it back or anything

Very happy but also worried it’s a lot of money to randomly be deposited to my account
if somebody ask you to deposit less than half the money back imo just do it
even if it is money laundering its not sizable enough for any importance
consider this a happy treat for christmas.

• +1
thats annually btw
you got more money currently than 99% of indians earn annually
No fucking way

777 euros is a lot but not even minimum wage here in europe

As extra money it’s a lot for me since I can buy what I want with it but if I was getting this every month I’d struggle

• +1
No fucking way

777 euros is a lot but not even minimum wage here in europe

As extra money it’s a lot for me since I can buy what I want with it but if I was getting this every month I’d struggle

its brutal out there for the turd world
you wonder why so many indians are here when they are literally living in slums of chennai under breaking walls giving looksmaxxing advice

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Iasacrko
its brutal out there for the turd world
you wonder why so many indians are here when they are literally living in slums of chennai under breaking walls giving looksmaxxing advice
Brutal no wonder @BrahminBoss is so crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Aypo129 and horizontallytall
give it me i'm worth it i i i

• JFL
Bro I swear there’s no reason to larp about this

I’m literally impressed I was in so much shock I took out 50 and i literally had nothing in my account

I receive all my money cash I only deposit 30 into my account once a month for monthly bus ticket payments
post or larp

post or larp
I mean I could take a pic of the money nimbers in my account but then how will anyone know it’s not from a job or something

With this there’s no real way of proving

if somebody ask you to deposit less than half the money back imo just do it
lol fuck no. thats the worst advice and literally how you get scammed. wtf dont listen to this @lasacrko

you dont give back jack shit to anyone, unless its literally a COMPLETELY CONFIRMED bank employee.
And if it's a scam, it's likely going to be someone posing as a bank employee. So be very wary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Iasacrko and Aypo129
I mean I could take a pic of the money nimbers in my account but then how will anyone know it’s not from a job or something

With this there’s no real way of proving
there will be a statement of 777 into your account

lol fuck no. thats the worst advice and literally how you get scammed. wtf dont listen to this @lasacrko

you dont give back jack shit to anyone, unless its literally a COMPLETELY CONFIRMED bank employee.
And if it's a scam, it's likely going to be someone posing as a bank employee. So be very wary.
I’ll make sure to take all the precautions I’ll only deposit if it’s the real thing

It’s a lot of money for free like this never happened before

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston

i do know shit about this
its a simple money laundering scheme where a guy is sent money and then asked for of half of it back to create a fake transaction
Unless somebody uses a Credit card to steal money and put it in your account
then The visa owner charges back and causes the original neo bank to get in debt
but this happens in Things like cashapp or zelle not traditional banks

@Iasacrko i suppose you just keep it and block anyone who might text
i dont know the operation of banks in germany

• +1
i do know shit about this
its a simple money laundering scheme where a guy is sent money and then asked for of half of it back to create a fake transaction
Unless somebody uses a Credit card to steal money and put it in your account
then The visa owner charges back and causes the original neo bank to get in debt
but this happens in Things like cashapp or zelle not traditional banks
if it's a 'money laundering scheme', why would anyone oblige and send half the money back when they can just keep all of it?
makes no sense. If they threaten him somehow, he should just get the cops involved asap.

makes 0 sense for a criminal to take this type of risk for such a small amount of money.
if you are right, then this is the dumbest, most retarded way to launder money I have ever seen in my life.

most likely someone just fucked up and sent money to the wrong bank account. In which case you also just keep it most likely.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Aypo129
if it's a 'money laundering scheme', why would anyone oblige and send half the money back when they can just keep all of it?
makes no sense. If they threaten him somehow, he should just get the cops involved asap.

makes 0 sense for a criminal to take this type of risks for such a small amount of money.

if you are right, then this is the dumbest, most retarded way to launder money I have ever seen in my life.
they are dumb retards out there who do these things
you would be suprised

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
they are dumb retards out there who do these things
you would be suprised
I should get into crime myself.

I would out-compete all these lowIQ criminals

• JFL

I literally get payed cash so I only use my account once a month to deposit 30 euros and pay for monthly public transport tickets so there was never this amount in my account
if you want reps and some attention you can also just post bbc posts, no need to lie