I ranked all female phenotypes on basis of facial attractiveness

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
Ranked2

tbh after learning about phenotypes made me so interested in humans and how diverse us humans are - its crazy. this list is obviously based on facial attractiveness according to me (a psl autist fanatic mad man) and majority of psl community will agree with me.

this list covers all female phenotypes.

obviously not all stacy phenotypes are stacies but they have huge % of stacies in their population and the over gang have less stacies in their population.

like i said every ethnicity can produce a stacy and a femcel. has nothing to do with race and color.

but but... historically females have been lighter skinned than their male counterparts in most ethnicities. plus after European supremacy in the world we have seen eurocentric beauty standards rise and we grew up with it...

unless u live in an isolated african or south indian tribe. you will be accept this list. ofcourse there are outliers. some people have difference preferences, fetishes and kinks and thats fine..

but most people will accept this list.

I have also made a male version of this so u can check that out.

Also let me know whats your preferred female phenotype. since I'm doing a study so that'll help....

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2403 and 7 others
View attachment 1729363

tbh after learning about phenotypes made me so interested in humans and how diverse us humans are - its crazy. this list is obviously based on facial attractiveness according to me (a psl autist fanatic mad man) and majority of psl community will agree with me.

obviously not all stacy phenotypes are stacies but they have huge % of stacies in their population and the over gang have less stacies in their population.

like i said every ethnicity can produce a stacy and a femcel. has nothing to do with race and color.

but but... historically females have been lighter skinned than their male counterparts in most ethnicities. plus after European supremacy in the world we have seen eurocentric beauty standards rise and we grew up with it...

unless u live in an isolated african or south indian tribe. you will be accept this list. ofcourse there are outliers. some people have difference preferences, fetishes and kinks and thats fine..

Also let me know whats your preferred female phenotype. since I'm doing a study so that'll help....
These should rank higher IMO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, NeedToSucceed and 3 others
You love those ethnic phenos huh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Jobs are for cucks thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m starting one next week:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
now create a SMV rank tier list

All the gigastacies look masc and should be in b-tier

Lmfao @ this shitskin male cope.

The "Eurocentric beauty standard" is for males only. European men didn't conquer the world and cuck ethnic men en masse just for white woman to become the standard.

On the contrary, white women are ranked below Asian, Latina, and mixed race women all countries globally. White women are the least attractive, most masculine race of women on Earth.

Also, men are not lighther skinned, lighter haired or lighter eyed than men -- especially not in European populations.

Fucking cope. Nobody accepts this list.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 20056 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Asian and Latina women are ranked more attractive than white women by all races of men

fMfgys5.png

3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Bobelbrah, Deleted member 15390 and 1 other person
Blond Swedish women admit feeling inferior to black haired Chinese women, say they got cucked by them, feel less feminine:

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundstrรถm there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal.[/SIZE]

But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. โ€œWestern women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,โ€ says Lundstrรถm.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

โ€œThe Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,โ€ says Lundstrรถm."

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Deleted member 15390
European men have lighter skin than European women

"Objective and quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye color were made using reflectance or digital spectroscopy in Europeans from Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal.Interestingly, we also see that in each of these four populations, men are more lightly pigmented in the unexposed skin of the inner arm than women, a fact that is underappreciated and may vary across the world."

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Asian and Latina women are ranked more attractive than white women by all races of men

fMfgys5.png

3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d--online-dating-dating-blog.jpg

you new here?

pslers dont find asian women attractive. they are seen as an option for sub4 psl men to escape inceldom.

Also I agree latina women are beautiful but they are mixed and its difficult to find their phenotype.

but again its ur preference and its completely ok. I'm just saying what the psl community finds attractive.

you new here?

pslers dont find asian women attractive. they are seen as an option for sub4 psl men to escape inceldom.

Also I agree latina women are beautiful but they are mixed and its difficult to find their phenotype.

but again its ur preference and its completely ok. I'm just saying what the psl community finds attractive.

Cope. Read the link above, Swedish women married to Swedish women got cucked by Chinese women.

Multiple studies show that white men with Asian women are ranked as more attractive than white men with white women. Asian women are seen as superior to white women.

Also I just showed you three charts from studies demonstrating a general male preference for Asian women over white women. Read my posts.

• JFL
Dark eye color is feminine:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females).

These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males. This significant gender difference would suggest that there is an as yet unidentified gender-related factor contributing to human eye colour variation.

• +1
Estrogen levels correlate with perceived female attractiveness and femininty in females. Higher-estrogen women tend to look more 'ethnic' - with a darker, browner complexion, darker eyes, rounder and fuller face that is less European, and more "Asian" looking:

BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."

The high oestrogen face was rated as much more feminine, attractive and healthy than the low reproductive hormone face (all t>6.31, p<0.001, d.f.=20)using a one-sample t-test on strength of preference. These results cannot be due to a mediating effect of age on facial appearance and hormones as there was no significant difference in age of the composites (low, M=20.8, s.d.=1.5; high, M=20.4, s.d.=1.8; t=0.54, p=0.60, d.f.=18). All face ratings were highly consistent (ฮฑ>0.9)

• +1
Composites of ideal male and female faces, as selected by a thousand European volunteers.

The female face is less European-looking, with darker skin, eyes, and hair, than the male composite.

The "Eurocentric" beauty standard is only "European" for males. For females, it is brown, Asian-looking females:

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Detona, Chadeep, Deprived and 1 other person
View attachment 1729363

What pheno is the 3rd from left to right in the Stacies category? absolutely mogs imo

View attachment 1729363

>Nordic tranny and slavoid untermensch gook is top tier :forcedsmile:
Levant/med pheno mogs.

• +1
DN read, but retarded of you think femininity automatically equals attractiveness. A lot of male features look good on women (no uee, deep set eyes, visible cheekbones, straight clavicles).
Feminine = subhuman.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
DN read, but retarded of you think femininity automatically equals attractiveness. A lot of male features look good on women (no uee, deep set eyes, visible cheekbones, straight clavicles).
Feminine = subhuman.
thats exactly my point

Feminine = subhuman.

Are you fucking retarded?

Visible cheekbones are feminine, and the rest of the features you mentioned, especially deep-set eyes, look utterly repulsive on women.