I rarely ever see manlets out in public with girls

K

Kamui

Inactive
Not talking about older couples, I’m talking young niggas between the ages of like 15-28 (not really young but whatever)

Most of the time when I see a dude outside wit his gf in public they’re usually above 5’10/11+ and the foid is like 5’5/5’6 or shorter

But when I do see a foid who’s Giga short like 5’2 or sum shit their bf is always taller than 6’1+

Anytime I see manlets in public they’re always by themselves (not a bad thing ofc they could have gfs) but it’s just a basic observation

This is especially true when I go to high density areas in my city where it’s very easy to get height mogged

Anyone else peep this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, aesthetic beauty, borntosuffer and 10 others
Then you haven't been to california. I see loads of manlets with girls everywhere man !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, TheAnomaly, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Not talking about older couples, I’m talking young niggas between the ages of like 15-28 (not really young but whatever)

Most of the time when I see a dude outside wit his gf in public they’re usually above 5’10/11+ and the foid is like 5’5 or shorter

But when I do see a foid who’s Giga short like 5’2 or sum shit their bf is always taller than 6’1+

Anytime I see manlets in public they’re always by themselves (not a bad thing ofc they could have gfs) but it’s just a basic observation

This is especially true when I go to high density areas in my city where it’s very easy to get height mogged

Anyone else peep this?
my high IQ brain hypothesized this idea at the age of 12 from internal intuition.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Then you haven't been to california. I see loads of manlets with girls everywhere man !
No shit nigga

Cali is full of spics where the average height is like 5’5

Mexican mfs are immune to the heightpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, 📎♿️⚙️ and Sprinkles
No shit nigga

Cali is full of spics where the average height is like 5’5

Mexican mfs are immune to the heightpill
you dog of an incel

• JFL

Most of the time when I see a dude outside wit his gf in public they’re usually above 5’10/11+ and the foid is like 5’5/5’6 or shorter

Anyone else peep this?
Yeah I’ve actually realized this since I was 14, I would tell my friends this and they would call me retarded and say my observations were bunk.

If I had to guess the why, I would probably say it’s the women subconsciously wanting to pin her bf against other men irl to make comparisons and see how people react to their relationship. Presumably taller men are generally perceived as more valuable so women are more motivated to flex their potential gene provider for mental reassurance.

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah I’ve actually realized this since I was 14, I would tell my friends this and they would call me retarded and say my observations were bunk.

If I had to guess the why, I would probably say it’s the women subconsciously wanting to pin her bf against other men irl and make comparisons and see how people react to their relationship. Presumably taller men are generally perceived as more valuable so women are more motivated to flex their potential gene provider for mental reassurance.
Ye foids don’t care about how tall you are on paper, just how it sounds and how it holds up to other men

5’8 is taller than most women in the US yet still manlet tier since you’re eye level with a lot and don’t tower over them

Foids wanna feel small and feminine + they wanna be able to parade around their bfs height like a trophy to other bitches to flex and 1 up on them in discussions about how good their bf is

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PointOfNoReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
When I was in uni there was this 5"1-5"2 dude with a chad face who was always walking by himself, no friends or foids. Sad to see tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall and SidharthTheSlayer
it's all in your head, those incel forums you scroll on at night have warped your mind and fed you into the propoganda machine! I know tons of short dudes who get play :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, lebronjames23, murdah and 5 others
Nothing is worse than california but Miami is enough of an excuse to nuke Florida
based, just let me warn messi first so he can leve before the explosion

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PointOfNoReturn and ElTruecel
it makes me sad to think abt california now

long gone are the beach boys' days of experimental pop music and good american living

(i've never been there, btw)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PointOfNoReturn
When I was in uni there was this 5"1-5"2 dude with a chad face who was always walking by himself, no friends or foids. Sad to see tbh
>5’2
>Chad
2 words that should never be used in a sentence together :lul:
it's all in your head, those incel forums you scroll on at night have warped your mind and fed you into the propoganda machine! I know tons of short dudes who get play :ogre:
It’s funny cuz a lot of the niggas I’ve seen with mogger faces are usually manlets

I’ve known manlets that slayed but the ones that did were always no less than HTN

And the ones that did slay but were MTN or less were thugmaxxed manlets that just fucked bottom tier sheboons I wouldn’t touch with a 50 foot pope

• +1
Reactions: murdah and twilight
Ye foids don’t care about how tall you are on paper, just how it sounds and how it holds up to other men

5’8 is taller than most women in the US yet still manlet tier since you’re eye level with a lot and don’t tower over them

Foids wanna feel small and feminine + they wanna be able to parade around their bfs height like a trophy to other bitches to flex and 1 up on them in discussions about how good their bf is
right.

females are hard wired to pick the perceived best genetics and so parading the tall trophy around relaxes her ape brain which helps her affirm the soundness of her decision of selecting an optimal gene provider.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
right.

females are hard wired to pick the perceived best genetics and so parading the tall trophy around relaxes her ape brain which helps her affirm the soundness of her decision of selecting an optimal gene provider.
Ye height truly is life for every social dynamic there is

If a foid walks around in public and her bf is 6’3 she’ll feel safe and protected cuz she knows it’s less likely for some dude to try and assault her

Every super tall nicca I’ve met has had natural confidence aura around them due to years of positive reinforcement whereas manlets are more prone to being quiet and uncertain etc

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, borntosuffer, murdah and 1 other person
What do you consider manlet?
5’8 and below

One of the biggest players I knew in HS was a 5’7 Chadlite

Nicca was legit beautiful no diddy, Dominican mulatto wit green eyes and curly hair thugmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ElTruecel and butterworld
5’8 and below

One of the biggest players I knew in HS was a 5’7 Chadlite

Nicca was legit beautiful no diddy, Dominican mulatto wit green eyes and curly hair thugmaxxed

aren’t u 5 foot 5 nigga

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Ye height truly is life for every social dynamic there is

If a foid walks around in public and her bf is 6’3 she’ll feel safe and protected cuz she knows it’s less likely for some dude to try and assault her

Every super tall nicca I’ve met has had natural confidence aura around them due to years of positive reinforcement whereas manlets are more prone to being quiet and uncertain etc
Right, the confidence stems from positive reinforcement given by females and shorter males. However, I only see this confidence exist in tall strong MTNs+. Your face definitely plays a role in how you’re treated, it seems like uglier people across all heights are timid, less likely to carry conversations and say things outside of their comfort zone. Of course there’s exceptions to this, like being giga-NT with lucky positive social reinforcement, black/naturally low inhib.

Btw you ever seen a manlet mtn slayer with a 1% physique

Right, the confidence stems from positive reinforcement given by females and shorter males. However, I only see this confidence exist in tall strong MTNs+. Your face definitely plays a role in how you’re treated, it seems like uglier people across all heights are timid, less likely to carry conversations and say things outside of their comfort zone. Of course there’s exceptions to this, like being giga-NT with lucky with positive social reinforcement, black/naturally low inhib.
Real
Btw you ever seen a manlet mtn slayer with a 1% physique
No lol, never

Every manlet Ik that slayed was gl and NT/low inhib

I don’t think I’ve EVER seen a top 1% physique ever except once, some tall Asian bodybuilder nigga in a wife beater in downtown, looked roided out of his ass minimum 275 pounds AT LEAST

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
I never see Kamui with a gf on the street

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Kamui
Opposite for me

Real

No lol, never

Every manlet Ik that slayed was gl and NT/low inhib

I don’t think I’ve EVER seen a top 1% physique ever except once, some tall Asian bodybuilder nigga in a wife beater in downtown, looked roided out of his ass minimum 275 pounds AT LEAST
1% female gazed physique lol, but yeah basically every slayer I know is tall except the 5’7-5’9 HTNs who are NT.

I have a family friend who’s a darskin 5’7 LTN and slayed 30+ girls but he’s extremely NT, like very charismatic. I think 5’8 isn’t terrible for slaying so long as you aren’t autistic/sub MTN.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Kamui
1% female gazed physique lol, but yeah basically every slayer I know is tall except the 5’7-5’9 HTNs who are NT.
Even still wit a good face, if a foid knows you’re a manlet she will use that shit against you and if she gets into a relationship with a taller dude after she’ll just use it to insult you again

You really can’t win wit these bitches
I have a family friend who’s a darskin 5’7 LTN and slayed 30+ girls but he’s extremely NT, like very charismatic. I think 5’8 isn’t terrible for slaying so long as you aren’t autistic/sub MTN.
Ye same all the genuinely funny hyper NT niggas that weren’t jesters never seemed to suffer with foids, it’s just their nature

• +1
Reactions: murdah and butterworld
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999
fr

pet sounds one of my fav albums ever
impossibly beautiful melodies
I’m a Surfs Up fan, sounds a bit like Close to the Edges “I get up, I get down” part

• Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999

5’8-5’10 range u can wear lifts and avoid the height failo imo and the lifts wouldn’t have to be excessive. Anything shorter I feel bad for because even if u wear lifts they need to be excessive to avoid the failo and that’s gonna be fucking hard to pull off when u gotta take the shoes off at houses beaches etc

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, butterworld and murdah
Even still wit a good face, if a foid knows you’re a manlet she will use that shit against you and if she gets into a relationship with a taller dude after she’ll just use it to insult you again

You really can’t win wit these bitches

Ye same all the genuinely funny hyper NT niggas that weren’t jesters never seemed to suffer with foids, it’s just their nature
As a manlet yourself how do you feel about your slaying prospects?

I’ve gotten with two goblinas as a bloated manlet ltn mullato so far, I’m going to see how things carry out as i improve my looks. I don’t waste my time with sheboons as they're not my type.

waterthreads.org

• +1
5’8-5’10 range u can wear lifts and avoid the height failo imo and the lifts wouldn’t have to be excessive. Anything shorter I feel bad for because even if u wear lifts they need to be excessive to avoid the failo and that’s gonna be fucking hard to pull off when u gotta take the shoes off at houses beaches etc
How do u hide lifts, wouldn’t you be exposed even if it’s minimal

Agreed. Just never take your shoes off lol.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Only if u wear low top shoes. Still u can always wear pants that cover ur ankles outdoors. Point is u wanna give urself extra points without overdoing it so when u go to a girls and u take ur shoes off ur not considerableY shorter than with shoes on.

• +1
Only if u wear low top shoes. Still u can always wear pants that cover ur ankles outdoors. Point is u wanna give urself extra points without overdoing it so when u go to a girls and u take ur shoes off ur not considerableY shorter than with shoes on.
I’m getting a collection of high top shoes this summer. Going to fraud 2 inches after I lose weight

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
As a manlet yourself how do you feel about your slaying prospects?

I’ve gotten with two goblinas as a bloated manlet ltn mullato so far, I’m going to see how things carry out as i improve my looks. I don’t waste my time with sheboons as they're not my type.
I’m 5’8 flat so I ain’t in the red zone

Never had manlet rage or problems wit my height when it came to foids tbh so idc

Ofc I see the occasional brutal Heightpill on social media but honestly it never looms on my mind when I exit the apps
if you fraud past 2.5 inches it’ll look comical

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and tombradylover
I dont exactly go to many places where couples would frequent but at my church, the young adults are typically nearly height matched as the foids here are massive. Im talking 5'6-5'9 on average, anyone else in my city would tell you the same. I checked for heel frauding too. When I do see short guys with women its never below like 5'7 but id say most women arent exactly with 9 inch differences

I’m 5’8 flat so I ain’t in the red zone

Never had manlet rage or problems wit my height when it came to foids tbh so idc

Ofc I see the occasional brutal Heightpill on social media but honestly it never looms on my mind when I exit the apps

getting caught wearing lifts is game over nothing you can say to justify it without looking like a insecure manlet

I’m getting a collection of high top shoes this summer. Going to fraud 2 inches after I lose weight
2 is too noticeable, I typicaly have 1.5-1.6 with normie type shoes so they don't talk shit or notice anything is up when I take them off

• +1