I rarely get into forum arguments / "beef" despite being a somewhat offensive poster

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I am addicted to speaking negatively about those who I deem as subhumans and these insults I dish out may sometimes fit the description of a poster who hasn't behaved particularly badly in his life so he may take offense to my insult
I always diffuse the situation when people rage at me by affirming to them that their anger towards me was warranted and I went over the top with my stereotyping or else I respond to the rage in a lighthearted manner showing its not a big deal.
I notice that when some posters get insulted their pride is attached to defending themselves against what this random person on the internet said so they escelate the "beef" by justifying themselves and insulting the other person back, often opting to take things up a level
This is of course common most places you go on the internet
Maybe if I spent more time posting in spaces with normies/redditors I would rage too but in my internet career I cant think of any time I've got into a heated argument.

Contrast this to how I deal with conflict in real life and if I get some passive aggressive behavior from a stranger I wont let it go but instead I will enjoy the fact that I will make myself the first person out of the last 50 hes been a prick to that will actually come back at him and be willing to escelate things to fight level.
Of course a lot of this is played out in my head because the opportunities are few and far between when sober because people dont interfere with me that much but during my binge drinking prime I wouldnt let a single cockroach NT away with a slimey comment without confrontation and display of willingness to escelate.
The last person who pissed me off when sober was some chav going past me on a scooter making some comment towards me that I didnt hear as the retard almost drove into me from behind and I assumed he couldnt possibly be retarded enough for his noise to be anything other than an apology but the guy I was walking with said it sounded like he was talking shit to me.
This irritated me for the next while and if only I was certain I heard him talking shit I wouldve indeed hunted him down and assaulted him to the fullest extent possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Akhi and BrutalMogger
read every single pixel

IMG 7102

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
thanks for telling us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back